Kundali Bhagya

Rishta or preeran??

Poll

Now I wanted to ask that which Jodi U would prefer

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
meghamishra12 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am a Rishta fan and will be forever but still wanted to see which Jodi would U prefer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

lol, I was kinda sorta neutral in the beginning, but then a friend of mine, had an eye infection😎 and started only hearing the show for a couple of weeks and her realisations made me realise how genuinely sexist Karan is as a character and once one is able to see it😆, it is incredibly to hard to unsee, and tbh, Rishabh and his trust on Preeta and the way the makers have kept the 'sanctity' of their relation is extremely admirable. RishTa any day over PreeRan. 

meghamishra12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

lol, I was kinda sorta neutral in the beginning, but then a friend of mine, had an eye infection😎 and started only hearing the show for a couple of weeks and her realisations made me realise how genuinely sexist Karan is as a character and once one is able to see it😆, it is incredibly to hard to unsee, and tbh, Rishabh and his trust on Preeta and the way the makers have kept the 'sanctity' of their relation is extremely admirable. RishTa any day over PreeRan. 

The pureness in the relation is what made me such a hardcore fan of rishta

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Was a neutral viewer who felt she had major chem with both but always felt somehow she looked better with rishabh, but seeing how consistently respectful they kept rishabh towards preeta and the character butchering of karan, it finally made me realise rishabh is the man she deserves. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

i was a preeran fan after assasination of karan made me realise the guy is no match for preeta but the way rishabh character is intact with him giving the same amount of respect and trust in preeta its commendable the way he understands her and stand firm and support her thats highly commendable and rishabh is the perfect guy for preeta...no matter what happens how many allegations put on preeta but his trust unshakable👍🏼preeta needs a man like rishabh....

I want preeta to divorce karan and marry rishabh

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mages

i was a preeran fan after assasination of karan made me realise the guy is no match for preeta but the way rishabh character is intact with him giving the same amount of respect and trust in preeta its commendable the way he understands her and stand firm and support her thats highly commendable and rishabh is the perfect guy for preeta...no matter what happens how many allegations put on preeta but his trust unshakable👍🏼preeta needs a man like rishabh....

I want preeta to divorce karan and marry rishabh

I feel even the times when rishabh has failed to voice outright trust for preeta, he still even in those moments did not forget his respect for her and maintained his decency around her. Will never forget how even despite how disappointed and hurt he was for preeta like rest of his family for siding with prithvi in mahesh's accident in the jail, he still, for the sake of caring for preeta decided to make a last final attempt to convince her to not marry prithvi as he is not a nice man. Unlike karan who straight away after the jail incident was straight away in anti-preeta/ take revenge from preeta mode. 

Despite everything, rishabh is unable to let go of the respect he feels for her even if he is unable to always outrightly defend and trust her in every case, although in majority of cases he has trusted her and defended her and it's refreshing to see this. 👏

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I used to be a PreeRan fan but after watching Karan's behavior and Preeta turning into a doormat, I realized that Rishabh is the best guy for Preeta. He is sensible, mature and always supports Preeta. 

Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Neither! Luthras are mad! Preeta deserves better! Let them bring a new lead! Karan is such an egoistic idiot and Rishab will never go against his family and acts spineless at times! 

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kb_always_96

Neither! Luthras are mad! Preeta deserves better! Let them bring a new lead! Karan is such an egoistic idiot and Rishab will never go against his family and acts spineless at times! 

rishabh promised preeta ..he will go against the world for her to prove her innocent 

usne kasam khai thi !

time will tell u very soon what all he gone to do for his preeta ji !

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kb_always_96

i toh think rishabh deserves better than preeta. he is spineless in terms of expressing his feelings but he has always supported her to the extent he could. he is not the husband so he doesnt have right to protect her like he said log puchain ge tu lagta kiya hai? tu kyon bacha raha hai? there are two instances where he could not support her but still he respected her and never crossed that sacred boundary.

ab is se better kia mile ga? no one is perfect in this world right?

also preeta is not perfect either. her doormat behavior is irritating to the core 😑