My Take : Classy, Impressive and Refreshing Leap 👍❀

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The leap is quite refreshing and giving vibes of a new show recently started. Everything has changed in terms of cinematography. At the beginning of the show the lights and cinematic effects were awful but now its beautiful and eye-pleasing. Afterwards sounds and bgms had got a bit changed and its good to hear.

Everyone's looks have quite changed. Rishav's character after leap is shady just like before but with a pinch of masala. Raahil is more mature now and Nurse Willow / Pillow (I still dont know her name lol) had became beautiful. Waiting for Juhi and Anjali's new look and appearance.

Talking about Ishani, she is passing through a clinical depression after the betrayal. Now i cant stand by Sid anymore. I mean how can he leave her for his own selfish benefit and didnt even contacted her even for once. This is selfish and a reality too. 

NV's character is quite beautiful and jovial. I really started like him and his chemistry with Ishani is flawless and amazing. Just loving this pair. Ishani and NV's pairing for me is much more rational than Sidisha's pairing (It was a pair full of misunderstandings, childish romance and immaturity) whereas this pair looks mature and sensible.

Other than that, SC & Gaurav are flawless actors so no doubt in acting. 

Medical Department is quite in focus and i sm sure upcoming episodes will be more focussed on medical cases like the very beginning. Just it will take some time for Ishani too overcome her depression. And i am sure she will succeed.

Overall, Its a very refreshing and soothing which i honestly expected. Because i somewhere knew that if the cvs introduces the leap at the right time they will be able to rectify all their past mistakes !

So in short,from a dark and boring Sanjivani (2019) to a Bright future Sanjivani (2020)

- Neon ❀

vinnas thumbnail

Thanks For DetailsπŸ˜ƒ Will Begin Again Watching πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜› Pre Leap Show made bhagavo πŸ˜² So Promising Post LeapπŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸΌ 

sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i am also liking NV's character and his pairing with Ishani.

He is so understanding and is trying so much for ishani to get back on her feet and go back to her first love ie. being a doctor.

Even I am hoping that Ishani remains with NV and not cry over Sid and want to go back to him in the future, since Sid did leave her in such bad state.

Even if there may be a reason (if we later come to know), the reality is that it is NV that is being a support system for Ishani and not Sid.

But let us see what the future holds. Just hope that they do not change NVs character to just accomodate pairing of Sid and Ishani again.

There was no chemistry between Sid and Ishani. But here even when no romantic elements are present (till now), we see a marked chemistry between NV and Ishani

surabhi01 thumbnail

Sid ishani  couple was weak  and confusing   especially Sid mood was always fluctuate toward ishani   ishani  Sid bond was very weak     ishani and Sid ki bonding   easily break hoti thi

masked thumbnail

I could never really understand Sid's character.It seems that he took shortcuts in the medical profession for the Paitients welfare though his intentions were right.

Sid was never serious about Ishani.She might have been just a friend for him.

Don't know about NV-Ishani's pairing but it seems both r gonna get married with Sid returning from the US.

I liked the DMG much more than this current Sanjivani.Don't know how many of the Sidani/Sidisha fans are aware or not  but Armaan-Riddhima had a much more stable/fruitful relationship than Sid-Ishani.Armaan loved Riddhima intensely than Sid could ever have loved Ishani.Wonder why did Sid propose to her if he did not love her? Both did an admirable job on the Vardhaan expose but what about their chemistry as a couple?.

The ratings were not that good and it seems though the pair might had chemistry it did not click with the viewers both old and young.That's why this leap was introduced to salvage the same with the rumours of it going off-air Even the indomitable Dr.Shashank did his exit from the series. 

Sidani fans might be again wishing for them to be paired up.again but for that to happen Sid has to prove first that he genuinely loves/serious about her.

surabhi01 thumbnail

Mr navratan Singh and ishani are married  . Now ishani is wife of Mr navratan Singh 

Btw  even if Sid return  tub  Sid kis  right se woh kahega ki woh ishani se shaadi karna chahta hai   . Ishani se shaadi karne ko to sid ne  refuse kiya  ishani ko chod kur America chala gaya 

Sid ne ishani ki  life destroy kar diya. 3 years mein ishani  ka confidence poora  down ho gaya  due Sid refusal of marriage  to Dr Sid  3 years baad aaker from which mouth he will ask  Dr ishani to marry her 

It is due to Mr nivi  ishani getting her confidence back other wise Sid ne jis tarah ishani ko reject kiya uske baad to  Sid ka ishani pe koi right hai nahi

The way Mr nivi  bringing back confidence of ishani and encouraging  ishani to join doctor  giving her space and time to her accept this marriage then Mr nivi and ishani should remain together for ever

And please no more multiple marriage of lead like  it is always show in typical  family drama

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

we still do not know what happened to Sid. Did he go to the Us? Was he beaten up by Vardans goons? Why was the Sidisha necklace found on the ground. ? 

I did not trust their relationship rught from the loveria track. The writers screwed up both Ishanis and sids characters from that point onwards. 

The characters that remained the same were rahil, Rishab, vardhan and Anjali. 

So far I’m  liking the leap . And am waiting for Sids entry next week. Let’s hope the writers don’t disappoint when they take the he story forward.

Originally posted by: Neonholic

The leap is quite refreshing and giving vibes of a new show recently started. Everything has changed in terms of cinematography. At the beginning of the show the lights and cinematic effects were awful but now its beautiful and eye-pleasing. Afterwards sounds and bgms had got a bit changed and its good to hear.

Everyone's looks have quite changed. Rishav's character after leap is shady just like before but with a pinch of masala. Raahil is more mature now and Nurse Willow / Pillow (I still dont know her name lol) had became beautiful. Waiting for Juhi and Anjali's new look and appearance.

Talking about Ishani, she is passing through a clinical depression after the betrayal. Now i cant stand by Sid anymore. I mean how can he leave her for his own selfish benefit and didnt even contacted her even for once. This is selfish and a reality too. 

NV's character is quite beautiful and jovial. I really started like him and his chemistry with Ishani is flawless and amazing. Just loving this pair. Ishani and NV's pairing for me is much more rational than Sidisha's pairing (It was a pair full of misunderstandings, childish romance and immaturity) whereas this pair looks mature and sensible.

Other than that, SC & Gaurav are flawless actors so no doubt in acting. 

Medical Department is quite in focus and i sm sure upcoming episodes will be more focussed on medical cases like the very beginning. Just it will take some time for Ishani too overcome her depression. And i am sure she will succeed.

Overall, Its a very refreshing and soothing which i honestly expected. Because i somewhere knew that if the cvs introduces the leap at the right time they will be able to rectify all their past mistakes !

So in short,from a dark and boring Sanjivani (2019) to a Bright future Sanjivani (2020)

- Neon ❀

sheet_leher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Love Mr Singh's character. I think it has more depth than Sid's character ever had. Plus I can finally see soon be chemistry between male and female leads πŸ™ He and Ishani do have the potential of becoming even better.

Hope this doesn't get ruined when Sid comes back πŸ™πŸ™

Edited by sheet_leher - 4 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

NV and Ishani is amazing together. Fresh and acting is on point. Makers finally got the right actor to perform such mature character who is calm and not impulsive. I am liking them already and post leap is awesome.

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Curious about the character of NV and how he married Ishani. I understand she is in depression but it seems unfair that she hasn't moved on and shows hatred for her husband after all that he has done for her. These days most people don't have such patience. I don't really want Dr. Sid to come back and there be a love triangle. I think she needs to treat her husband with some respect.