Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kangana Ranaut Asks Deepika Padukone to Apologise - Page 5

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

" I did tacky films, took on roles I did not deserve, accepted guest appearances.."  KR

By her own admission. 

This is exactly what her detractors have been saying...

1. most of her films ARE tacky.  

2. She got roles she did not deserve in them, due to sexpotism, manipulation and having EVERYONE know she would get naked and do whatever needed doing, she was like the girl in high school everyone knew would let boys get thru all the bases. 

3. She got a lot of people to help her, by begging and pleading her victim case.  People whom she then turned unto, and bit the hand... think People think! (it is actually a good think to do) how else? in such a cold hearted evil place would someone like her get film after film..tacky or not? She was a mediocre actress and not attractive. She's still the same, just polished a bit.

Now she thinks she is above everything and too high to touch, but there are still those who knew her back when...so she is putting up a public display of morals and trying to destroy the very people who helped make her because she knows they know. 

Most of Bollywood had accepted her and a lot of people wanted to AND did help her....remember 

that ;no matter what kangoli says.  She was the one who failed, NOT them, they had nothing to prove and they owe her and all "outsiders" nothing. If anything she taught them a good lesson, to close ranks and watch who you help, less they turn around and bite you.

Bottom line she joined their ranks a long time a go and learned nothing but the dirty words and the bad traits, she is capable and has done and will do a lot worse than those nepotists she loves to critique. At least the star kids are born by luck into those families, they slept with no one, nor did they manipulate and destroy others to get favors. 

Kangana  Already failed all the tests, the second she could she placed her sister and brother in jobs that they did not deserve if you go by the moral rules antinepo gangs preach, both know as much about PR & Managing as my big toe does.  She will do anything she has to, she is ruthless, without morals and a lot worse than any dirty old Bollywood patriarch.

Let us watch and wait, we have patience, they say the biggest firework is saved for the closing act.

So I, REST my Case.

Edited by CriticusExpert - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

She could have apologized on her behalf just like she did for Salman on his raped woman comment.

And didn't Ghunda Pancholi had paid for her sister's surgeries.