Himalaya Shukla wants to quit promo

Posted: 4 years ago

Janpuch sirf yhn pe Asim ko ngtv dikhne ki koshish kri jaa rhi hai...Kal isne provoke khud kra...kitchen mein bhi ye khud gya Asim to iske pas aaya hi nhi...Waiting for actual episode!! 

Kya nautanki hain ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤ª

Sidharth Shukla, we are also done with you, have been done with you for way too long. ðŸ˜Š #justsaying

🤣

Fall of hamalyia . 

i seriously love asim for this🤣

Originally posted by garima22

Janpuch sirf yhn pe Asim ko ngtv dikhne ki koshish kri jaa rhi hai...Kal isne provoke khud kra...kitchen mein bhi ye khud gya Asim to iske pas aaya hi nhi...Waiting for actual episode!! 

Here also Asim just saying him to calm down. This man is something else. Reacting like maniac 

shukla can't control his anger.🤣is he a really winner material??lol

Aww the big crybaby Thukla isnt getting the toys he wants. So sad. So now hes going to leave the house because his father BB didnt say anything to the bad man.  ðŸ˜­

Jest aside, thukla is a manchild. He started the poking now he cant tolerate that a contestant can stand up against his bullying.  Cunning piece of shit. Absolutely worthless in the show.

Funny how thuklis believe Asim is trying to get footage in Thukla fights but he got most of the screentime when Thukla was in SR.  Asim aint invisible during the past few weeks, its the editors that are cutting his scenes and fun moments. 

Edited by Tinagreat33 - 4 years ago

MELT DOWN OF SHUKLA  ðŸ¤£

Himalaya PIGHAL gaya  ðŸ¤£

I don;t know why but i found the whole clip very funny ðŸ¤£

look at hina guys,, she is smiling😲