Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Is Prerna going to die ?

GM1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello people ðŸ¤—😳,

So in today's precap it's shown that Prerna is falling down a cliff, Anurag reaches the spot in time to save her but is unable to hold her hands in order to save her. Is Prerna going to die ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Serial will end then......if not then she will come back

GM1804 thumbnail

Exactly...!!!! No matter how much I want this crap to end, but it doesn't look like it's going to end any sooner. So, in all possibility Prerna might be shown as "dead" but actually she shall disappear and return later.😳😳 A leap might be shown in case of disappearance. Also has any new promo released ?

Edited by GM1804 - 4 years ago
gees thumbnail

Yes promo came last weekend.. A leap is next.

GM1804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gees

Yes promo came last weekend.. A leap is next.

Hey, can you post the promo here ? Or the link to the promo ?😳😃

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kasauti promos are not to be taken seriously. They show one thing and do something else. 

I don't think she's going to die but she may come back in a Durga ki roop with a heated fork and stab Komolika with it. Her baby will be born as some supernatural shakti that sends a chill down the spines of evil women like Mohini and Komolika. ðŸ˜†

I don't want Prerna to go missing or get hurt because that could mean there will be a leap and suddenly the baby will be five or something and Anurag has missed out on the birth and bonding. 

I'm not against a leap but now isn't the right time for it. They have so much unresolved issues like Mohini getting her punishment, Komo getting caught and thrown out, Anurag finding out the truth and marrying Prerna. Plus they brought Viraj into this mess so I wonder what they're going to do with him. 

I would have preferred the marriage promo so the possibility of a groom swap (swapping Viraj with Anurag) would have been epic. Finally AnuPre would have done the saat pheres together and Komo would be shocked. 

I hope nothing bad happens to Prerna and Anupre baby. ðŸ¤ž