It’s official Katrina declared number 1 last decade

Posted: 4 years ago

Ormax, boi, Bollywood hungama

Rightfully deserving! She was already one of the top heroines before 2010 itself and just continued ruling since NL. Her stardom is not fluke or fan made like some.

Originally posted by MrsRanveerSingh

Rightfully deserving! She was already one of the top heroines before 2010 itself and just continued ruling since NL. Her stardom is not fluke or fan made like some.

Agree deepika is pr queen with no opening led by her name alone lol.

Ahhh Katrina 😍 I love this woman. 

BTW, I was on YT the other day and came across so many foreigners reacting to her songs it suprised me! She's like the BW ambassador, she certainly was for me 🌟🌟🌟

Queen of Bollywood without being a great actress, respect to her, if salman can be called king despite being a bad actor Katrina is the queen.

Originally posted by harun98

Queen of Bollywood without being a great actress, respect to her, if salman can be called king despite being a bad actor Katrina is the queen.

So it shows that acting doesn’t matter that much. If they have the x factor they can do great. The common thing with them is that they cater to the male following more than their contemporaries. It’s obvious fact that there are more male movie goers than female. I don’t have much opinion of Salman. But Katrina, she is indeed very inspiring! To be ruling BW cinema without knowing the language or not considered a great actress by many, is a huge achievement! I don’t have love for BW stars, neutral on many and dislike fake ones but if there is anyone I might come close to liking then it’s Katrina. I don’t understand why people found it tough to call her a lady superstar when in South there is an actress who used PR to change her image as lady superstar but she also worked hard to keep up the image. Here Katrina is way more successful, but I guess she is very humble.

Originally posted by Kara_R

Ahhh Katrina 😍 I love this woman. 

BTW, I was on YT the other day and came across so many foreigners reacting to her songs it suprised me! She's like the BW ambassador, she certainly was for me 🌟🌟🌟

Foreigners love her. The men especially always lose their balls when they see her a video of her, esp her dance numbers. Nora Fatehi may be the new flavour for them but I can surely say Katrina started it first.👏

She totally deserves that spot.None of her contemporaries come close to her during her best phase.

Yes!One of the most popular stars of all time👏

Very much deserving. Queen Kat ♥️..