Bigg Boss 13

Siddharth's feelings for Rashmi

x.inspire.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm not a SidRa fan. Didn't watch their show. Didn't like their ugly fights either.

And I could be totally off the mark as it does seem far fetched... but I felt this very strongly today. I feel Siddharth does have something for Rashmi. He doesn't like her with anyone . For the past few days now, it seems as if he's marking his territory, especially to show Asim that she was his first... or he knows her longer... or better... something or the other.

The family task... he made fun of her with his gang but was there when she needed support. He kind of gets pissed off whenever Asim tries to stand by Rashmi. He wasn't even trying to put her down today in that kitchen fight... just wanted Asim to stay away from Rashmi's matters. Then that advice because she might get hurt, and even when she told him to not get physical, he didn't get rude to her (which I expected him to do, actually). Even from the promo, the kind of frustration I could see in Siddharth for Asim... it looked like someone was stealing his favourite toy  and Siddharth can neither say it out loud nor stop him from doing it... as he knows she's not his.

He is being protective towards Rashmi... and a bit decent... even if it's just on the face. Maybe Rashmi's cordial behaviour towards him is rubbing off on him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree with you... Yesterday when Rashmi said she donot want to meet sid after coming out of BB. His expressions like is she serious ðŸ˜†

Today Sid pissed off due to Shahnaaz or Rashmi ... Kuch samaj nahin aya ðŸ˜†

weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah..he likes her..

She looks his type of girl too. Sensible, good dressing sense, respectful, good dancer.

They way he said to Madhu "u are good girl find urself a bad boy" when Rash was sitting with her .

I thought it was for Rash!!

They are complimentary to each other. Not similar .

Rash is the actual Preeti of Sid aka Kabir of SS13 ..if we see how hard he tries for her.

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Not only asim when rashmi staying  with asim or vishal ..he can't control his feelings  even we could see his anger with arhan..he has feeling that rashmi..but why he is too much worrying for that asim was really   7 or 8 years younger than rashmi😆🤣 she is looking him as good friend and brorher..

But another hand   if we are thinking deeply that he is going to get  frustration  with everyone whoever supporting rashmi.. and becoz can't  find it Sidtharth  attitude  in rashmi matter  that's love or hate🤪

Edited by sailuja - 4 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I dont think so he told his puppets Mahira and Arti ke kameenio kal jeet na warna go and die 

tht shows how much hes against Rashmi really but is faking his nice relationship with her for his image. 

He would neverrrrrrr give preference to Rashmi over the Shuklis 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I too feel dis . 

He has been most rude to her when she has been wid someone else. He looks pissed off when she befriends anyone else.

Don't know what kind of equation these two share but it's definitely more than plain hatred .

From the past few days i hv felt a side of him that knows Rashmi and somewhat cares for her in his own twisted way.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Guys don’t melt so easily. He never stands up for Rashmi when Arti, mahira and zeharwali attack her. Hes more so enjoying it. He only wants one less enemy to clean his image so he can i dont have any issues with Rashmi just for the sake of looking good. He hates Rashmi and always will.

if anything its only Rashmi who genuinely forgets and lets go.

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Vishal n Rashmi ne bola bhi ki Shukla ki jal rahi hai ki Rashmi Asim ke liye fight ke bich me aayi.. they don't trust Shukla

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sid can keep his feelings to himself and stay away from Rashmi. That is all i want.

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

I too feel dis . 

He has been most rude to her when she has been wid someone else. He looks pissed off when she befriends anyone else.

this applies only when she befriends any males- first paras then vishal, arhaan, asim

Don't know what kind of equation these two share but it's definitely more than plain hatred .

i think they were co-stars in their previous show so he expected her to be closest to him than others, maybe just from game point of view also, since both have good fan following so he expected to have alliance with her and she even chose him as partner in her kitchen duty in premier episode which gave him hopes, but as soon as she got to know that they had to share the bed she started expressing her disinterest, which put him off, and she started spending time with others and he realised she had friends closer to her than him, like paras, daljeet etc., soon they fought and became arch enemies by 2nd week

From the past few days i hv felt a side of him that knows Rashmi and somewhat cares for her in his own twisted way.

yes he does, there are other incidences also, like during bagga bartan bajao incidence, mahira yelling at midnight and disturbing rashami's sleep incidence, him not giving her bathroom duty in his captaincy etc.