Dil Hi To Hai Season 3 | Streaming Now - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Wonder what is going to happen now when the Corona has taken hold in India. Any guess when we may see any more of the  seson 3

tv shows have started shooting so this should be starting too

[QUOTE=heavenlybliss]

tv shows have started shooting so this should be starting toUOTE]

Thanks -

just a question . dont you think that Jia is having more stress when Ricky is around? not with them but just around. And the lizerd thing do you think that kids did that:

[QUOTE=azuria]

ive no idea and not even bothering to analyse the show anymore...it ha sstopped making sense to me

Seriously, Season 3 is like back to square 1. I hope they are united before last episode and this show ends on happy note but If they are not reunited then i am done for good- never coming back for Season 4 lol

Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Seriously, Season 3 is like back to square 1. I hope they are united before last episode and this show ends on happy note but If they are not reunited then i am done for good- never coming back for Season 4 lol

I find it very intrestng season 3.

They all can see the mistakes they did and still doing the simlar mistakes. They feel indebted to Vikrant and their security is Palak what a business of relatons.