Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

What is he promoting?

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Looking like Ananya's Dad.

Yup that huge amount of white choona he applied on his face to appear fair, resembling with her bright complexion.

-----------

Edited by tanya_91 - 4 years ago
dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Leanness is SRK's only asset these days. The new hairstyle is even worse than the ugly, pseudo-youthful mane he's been sporting for the past few months. But most troublingly, he looks unhappy, depressed (or emotionally drained - I'm told that's the new fashionable expression in Bollywood PR lingo). I'm neither his fan nor hater, in case people want to use the troll label - I'm just struck by how badly he's aging.

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: dedh

Leanness is SRK's only asset these days. The new hairstyle is even worse than the ugly, pseudo-youthful mane he's been sporting for the past few months. But most troublingly, he looks unhappy, depressed (or emotionally drained - I'm told that's the new fashionable expression in Bollywood PR lingo). I'm neither his fan nor hater, in case people want to use the troll label - I'm just struck by how badly he's aging.

Depression word use as a fashion  these days,,,,its just he look disturbed even in Javed sir B'day party he wasn't himself,,,,,but may be he was not keeping well nowadays