20 Jan - Episode Highlights

Posted: 4 years ago

Disclaimer: Its going to be super long today,  thanks to the awesome ( abir vala nahi real wala awesome ) episode 

When the excitement is too high , 

When the dil goes like Oh my my, 

When you feel there is now no need to sigh , 

You exactly know that the free bird is now set to fly 

smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31

I cannot control my excitement,  am still getting goosebumps seeing AIBER back in form, I am so happy that even while writing this my heart is beating super fast, ufffff I had no idea I have gotten attached to a frictional character to this extent , that his mood in the serial directly affects my mood smiley9smiley9 Aiber , I am falling in love with you all over again smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27and I have no words to describe my happiness !! "wiping khushi ke aansu" smiley14smiley14 

Chalo mere dil ki batein chalti rahegi smiley36smiley36 Let's get back to the episode , will start the highlights with the most sweetest surprise that the makers gave me today , the bond that I have missed the most and I always keep saying this that abir's pov is incomplete without his shayari,  arey artist hai banda, shayari is not just his creativity , it's a way of expressing his emotions , his heart , his thoughts , his povs smiley9 And thank you makers for giving this back,  its like you lost something and one fine day you suddenly get it back smiley16..... 

Jo saath rehti tum sanam,  hum banate ghosla, 

Umeed bhi khoti nahi , khota nahi mera hausla, 

Ab udasi ka hai pehra,  raat ka rang bhi hai gehra,

Chand meri raat ka jo kho gaya hai tera chehra ,

Chand ghar mein aaye jisse,  vo jarokha maangta hun ,

Pehle vala kho chuka hun , ek aur mauka maangta hun 

And then he in his deep husky voice says "mishti"  if this dosent bring blush on your cheeks , then I don't know what brings smiley43smiley43smiley43 and all he wants his one chance to prove his worth , not only he was a source of confidence for mishti , even mishti was a source of confidence for abir smiley9smiley9 Both were equally giving that emotional support and strength to each other,  both of them are equally dependent on each other , that's why both of them today are lost and are directionless, while there was a time when free bird left it all on kismat and chidiya resisted , quite contrast that now chidiya has left it on kismat and free bird resisting and wants to fly, their hearts and their souls were always together , it was always the mind that conflicted smiley9 

Acha Maine notice kiya abir mishti ko chand kehta hai , abir I also call her Moon M to your planet A ...hi fi on this smiley31

1.  Kehte hai uparwala jabhi deta hai chappar phaad ke deta hai smiley36smiley36 Aur kyunki is serial ke upar wale makers hai smiley36 Unhone aaj abir ka brain de diya , itna saara wholesale mein vo bhi smiley36smiley36smiley32smiley32smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40 Matlab serial mein pehli baar dekha maine iPhone ka kya mast use kiya tumne smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42 finally you realised the worth of that technology smiley36smiley36smiley36 Life kitna kuchh sikha deti hai na smiley36 This is the same abir who by mistake played benba's funny video in kuku's mehendi smiley36smiley36And said he dosent know how to use a phone aur ab dekho banda kitna hoshiyar ho gaya , apni mummy ko expose kar diya smiley37smiley37smiley37 Wah ji wah ji wah ..... bhai sach mein maza aa gaya smiley40smiley40smiley40 Kya intensity shots the , the fire in the eyes , the firmness in his voice , the smartness in his words smiley40smiley40smiley40 Benba thank you for the hoshiyar genes you have passed on to abir smiley27smiley27.... just look at your face benba smiley36smiley36 440 volt ka jhatka smiley36smiley36smiley36smiley36 so abir used mishti's advice on concentrating on facts  and the fact was that parul was innocent and this was just required to be brought out through benba πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

2. Okay I know this scene is going to be super underappreciated today because of obvious reasons but it deserves a super mention for our dear satellite and his emotions 

"Main kaisa beta hun , mujhe toh yeh bhi nahi pata inse baat kaise karun "

"Main kaisi maa hun,  mujhe yeh tak nahi pata isse baat kaise karun " 

These two lines have minimum words but when you decode and read between the lines , you discover a whole new meaning and message,  you want to approach someone , you want to say something,  you don't want the moment to go but you also don't know how to stay within the moment πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Really loved the way kunal held parul's hand and made her enter the house,  a new beginning from here from sure πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Just look at the happiest smiles and bright eyes of the two cuties- teenager naanu and his gadheda πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this scene is❀️❀️❀️

3. "Aap hamari beti hai mishti lekin nannu vo bhi  toh hamara parivaar hai mishti , aur hum kisi ko bhi kisi ko bhi  apne parivaar ko chot pahuchane ko nahi denge "

Those who still didn't get why I have highlighted this part , I want to clear certain things , when I am trying to explain a pov of a character that dosent necessarily mean that I am supporting him or his actions , it only means that I am trying to understand him without being biased , that's all .... the first word used was bhi which means BP considers both nannu and mishti as his family only , second kisi ko bhi dosent refer to mishti but to the the one who hurt their parivaar in general ! ( abir and meenu here because according  to BP they are ones who have caused hurt to their family ) 

Now coming to his shaadi decision,  I also know that it's wrong from all angles but I just understand that it's coming out of over protectiveness for his daughter and because of which today he also told mishti that she will be responsible for nannu's heartbreak and this statement was absolutely wrong , not matching to the 3D lense perspective that usually BP had, sometimes we reach a point where we can't see anything beyond our own perspective and thoughts and the same has happened with BP now ...so requesting ambe maa πŸ˜†πŸ˜† To deliver 3D lenses  to this address please:

Bade papa 

A - No. 3D , 

Bhatka nagar , 

Rajkot- 420420.

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

4. Looks like bade papa's 3D lenses were stolen by naanu today πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Or writers goofed up , gave one's dialogues to another πŸ€£πŸ€£ Just yesterday he was demotivating abir and now doing pyaar ki pooja vali batein πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† m definitely sure he will flip again πŸ˜†πŸ˜† when her daughter will do another kaand. Lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you the best part was meenu giving dhamki that she will leave the house πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That's not a dhamki meenu , that's a blessing in disguise πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£* uru taking some kajal from benba's eyes and putting a kaala teeka on her forehead , also asking parul to bring some red chillies for her nazar utaro" πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Benba ek line itni sensible bol di , haaye nazar na Lage sasuma πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5. "Sabki dil ki baat samajh ne vala mishti ki dil ki baat kyun nahi samajh paaya?  Abir main jaanti hun tum aise nahi ho lekin mere saamne tumne badi maa ka naam leke mishti ko dhamki di thi   baat itni kyun bigaad gayi abir "

Lol parul ne toh fandom ki awaz wala question puchh liya πŸ€£πŸ€£

"Vo mishti ka sabse acha dost hai, mujhse bhi acha , mishti uski har baat maanti hai , uske jokes pe hasti hai , nishant ke saamne aate hi uski ankhon mein ek chamak hoti hai,  maine usse itna khush kabhi nahi dekha,  main bhi use itna khush nahi rakh paaya " 

Ohho koi iska guitar leke iske sar pe maaro πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Only if you knew abir that she was happy because she got hints that you still loved her , her smiles and brightness in her eyes was for you gadhedo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she saw you coming back thats why 

"Kya tum unki dosti se jalte ho " 

Yes yes yes ab tak assumptions pe jee rahe the , is baat pe abir ka pov milna chahie πŸ˜†

"Main yeh nahi jaanta tha ki meri jealously mujhe is modh pe le aayegi lekin mein mishti ko realise karvaunga ki voh mujhse pyaar karti hai , aur yeh shaadi kar ke vo galat kar rahi hai , meri aur apni hi nahi nishant ki bhi zindagi barbaad kar rahi hai " 

Phewwwwww.....some brownie points to abir for accepting it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its okay jealousy is a very normal emotion when you are in love and it comes naturally,  and there is no need to shy away from accepting it πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ and bhar bhar ke brownie points for abir's perspective that this marriage is wrong for everyone,  I think abir has got the 3D perspective very much clear in his head and I can sense where he is heading too 

6. Okay okay okay okay okay.....finally the moment is here,  I was so so waiting for this one on one confrontation for so long where both the characters abir and nannu actually are in their full form and I get chance to do #NishbirDecodes πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

First of all  I loved the set up , dark intense feels it gave , the intensity and the curiosity was at its peak and the attacks and shots started from the first dialogue itself πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

"Normal log bulane pe aate hai , tumhari tarah bin bulaye nahi aa jaate, yeh gol gol batein mat karo jo kehna hai saaf saaf kaho" hahahahahaha shot maara nanchak πŸ€£

"Mishti se shaadi mat karo" abir form mein aake bolo na πŸ˜³ Vaise acha shot tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Direct hi bol diya πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Siddhi baat no bakwas , nanny you asked for it πŸ˜†

"Hum mishti ko pucch sakte hai ki usse yeh baat kaisi lagi " hmmmmmm I like that suggestion πŸ˜³

And and and and this is where the game starts changing , 

Abir exactly knows how mishti will react with her three questions ,  she would want to verbally abuse me but will just say you are ajeeb πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

, abir further admits that he has hurt mishti again and again , he insulted her inspite of the opportunities she gave , and he was wrong , her anger is justified but that dosent mean she won't forgive me 

There was a spark in abir's eyes while saying it all and we see a stunned nannu , did he change his perspective on abir or did he notice and choose to ignore it ?

Nannu digs in further asking why are you saying all this,  abir says because eventually mishti will be back , she will forgive me and you will get hurt and by this mishti will get hurt more πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Abir pyaar se mana raha hai thodi der πŸ€£πŸ€£ Nannu is like mishti also wants me to marry ( you seriously believe this , or you know that's not the truth,  but still want to believe this , or your smart brain is just decoding abir πŸ˜‰ )  like the way how nannu addressed that mishti has suffered and struggled a lot these months , can understand BP and nannu's frustration to some  extent,  abir whose already dying in regret , gets teary eyed hearing her state πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 

Abir says he also suffered , agar mishti hasna bhool gayi thi toh main bhi nakli hasi has raha hai ..... πŸ˜’ ...... everything changed when she came back,  the thing that remained was that she still loves me β€οΈβ€οΈ

( both of them suffered much did you noticed this nishant ? Or you were still in the mood to dig in further ? )

Nishant says I am still a better choice ( do you really believe so , or you want to believe so or you want to make abir believe so , or you want to provoke him to challenge you , what's going on ? ) he further says IF you enter in her life again 

A fiery eyed abir not IF its WHEN ( wah ji wah abir sure he will be back now anyhow now , ufff Iove this confidence there πŸ˜Ž ) , we have faced many problems and challenges together and have overcomed them , you aren't a problem....

Nannu cuts in saying so you want to challenge me ( I can see a clear indication of provoking here , few days back nannu was confident enough and told mishti that see abir is back on shaadi day because he fears now he will loose you,  mishti cuts him and says abir dosent consider me a property , this made nannu think  and now he asking the same thing to abir , smart or over smart you decide peeps ! ) 

Abir rightfully comes out clean saying mishti is not a competition , but her love ( Nishant did you realise you got same answers from both?  Or you actually were in the mood to challenge him for your own sake ? )  

I am really confused to what was nishant doing , he did it with a purpose that's for sure , I was giving him benefit of doubt because he didn't know how real abir was , but today he got a glimpse, was he trying to understand this new perspective on abir or just simply wanted to challenge him to prove that mishti will select him only ?

"Main sirf khud par bharosa karta hun mishti , tujh par bhi nahi "

"Jab mushkil mein hote hain toh parivaar kaam aata hai , agar mein ladh khadaya toh aap mujhe sambhal logi na mom " 

"Main abir ko jeetne nahi de sakta"

"Kis baat ke liye maafi maangi abir , abhi ke liye yan jo aage karne vale ho uske liye "

"Ajeeb baat hai na , mishti aur family,  dono ek dusre ki baat sunne se darr rahe hai "

You have observed everything nishant , you are now very clear in your head what you are doing , I can sense this very wellπŸ˜‰ , let's see which way it goes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ but I am stil not clear in my head πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So writing something for you 

Twinkle twinkle nannu nanchak star 

I am still wondering what you are 

Up above your thoughts are high , 

But remember abir is the only πŸ’Ž in the sky !!

Anyways , 

Finally abir rajvansh speaks the words , sun lo duniya walo , abir ne keh diya so keh diya 

"Yeh kahaani abir aur mishti ki hai , aur abir aur mishti ki hi rahegi , tum is kahaani ka sirf ek hissa ho , kahaani nahi " 

7. "Nahi mishti tu ab apne dil ki kyun sun rahi hai mishti,  tune usse kaha aur vo chala gaya, ab bas yeh hi umeed hai ki voh kabhi vapas nahi ayega "

Mishti I feel you ....I really really do πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ You know the problem is not that , that people have stopped loving and caring for you , the problem is that people have gone so much on loving and caring you ( except a few πŸ˜†)  that they have gone over protective about you and in the process they aren't even realising that they have started making you feel suffocated somewhere ..... Himmat mat haarna meri chidiya πŸ€—πŸ€— Ek baat batau ....I know tu secretly udne vali hai πŸ˜‰ Vo bhi permission ke saath πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

A fantastic mindblowing episode,  the best one post leap and I don't think I have to write anything further to explain why πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The free bird all set to fly it out πŸ’Ž

The chidiya feels caged between mind and heart πŸ˜”

The smart or extremely smart or over smart nannu ?😎

The real "maa beta " journey begins ⚫

The jaise ko taise mila moment for benba πŸ€ͺ

The phone saves the day βœ‹

The Lost 3D lenses , temporary or forever 😬

The flip by naanu again 😌

The suspense wala drama continues ❀

PS: benba was eavesdropping abir parul conversation,  she did hear that abir gets jealous of nishant,  let's see where it all goes  πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž haar nahi manegi meri....I mean mishti ki sasuma πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur vo gaay bahu main nahi hunπŸ˜†

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

WOW WOW WOW! Kya highlights di hai aajπŸ‘πŸ₯³

Mann kar raha hai that I re-read this extra long post again and again, just like I want to watch the super duper episode again and again

hats off gurujiπŸ‘πŸ€—

Will share more comments soon...xx

p.s you highlights never seem too long, they're always a treat to read and enjoyπŸ˜ƒ besides, the extra long post reflects the extra few minutes we got of abir SS in today's extra long 24.40min episodeπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

WOW WOW WOW! Kya highlights di hai aajπŸ‘πŸ₯³

Mann kar raha hai that I re-read this extra long post again and again, just like I want to watch the super duper episode again and again

hats off gurujiπŸ‘πŸ€—

Will share more comments soon...xx

p.s you highlights never seem too long, they're always a treat to read and enjoyπŸ˜ƒ besides, the extra long post reflects the extra few minutes we got of abir SS in today's extra long 24.40min episodeπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much nandu guruji 2.0 smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31 thanks to the wonderful episode 

Actually it took me long to analyse the characters today smiley36smiley36smiley36 I repeatedly saw two three scenes,  I didn't want to rush and judge it smiley36

Thank you so much for the amazing compliments smiley31smiley31smiley31 really means a lot smiley9smiley9

Eagerly waiting for your thoughts smiley27

Hello

Amazing episode indeed.. TBH I didn't notice the episode was 24 odd mins long till you mentioned. The episode was so good that I never realized it was 24 odd mins long :-)

Amazing highlights to a dhamakedaar episode! It was sadistic pleasure to see BB beaten in her own game by our hira Abir..

And loved Nishant and Abir confrontation scene..

Behcari Mishti she is under the assumption that no one really loves her and trusts her.. Even though she knows Abir loves her she feels Abir doesn't trust her (as oer Abir's own words). She is also unaware of how much Abir regrets his actions then and also the circumstances which made Abir act like how he did. The fact that now Nishant also loves her is still unknown to her.  Here we have two people who genuinely love her and care for her fighting for her sake unbeknownst to her.. 

Edited by ShvetaSankar - 4 years ago

Originally posted by ShvetaSankar

Amazing highlights to an dhamakedaar episode! It was sadistic pleasure to see BB beaten in her own game by our hira Abir..

And loved Nishant and Abir confrontation scene..

Behcari Mishti she is under the assumption that no one really loves her and trusts her.. Eventhough she knows Abir loves her she feels Abir doesn't trsut here (as oer Abir's own words). She is also unaware how much Abir regrets his actions then and also the circumstances which made Abir act like how he did. The fact that now Nishant also loves is still unknown to her.  Here we have two people who genuinely love her and care for her fighting for her sake unbeknownst to her.. 

Thank you so much πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

And that is the sad part of it πŸ€”  No one I repeat no one asked mishti how she feels? 

Abir says this shaadi is wrong for everyone which is absolutely right but I don't know how exactly asking nishant to back out will solve the issues ? Abir has to say the reason na...at least mishti ko toh batao , you know without reason no one is going to agree , forget nannu BP not even mishti because she also needs a strong reason now to break her boundaries that she has now created around her heart 

And nishant was going good initially saying leta ask mishti only but later made it a challenge thing,  my thoughts on him aren't clear yet πŸ˜† Makers are smartly making him move between positive and grey πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Onyourface

Disclaimer: Its going to be super long today,  thanks to the awesome ( abir vala nahi real wala awesome ) episode 

When the excitement is too high , 

When the dil goes like Oh my my, 

When you feel there is now no need to sigh , 

You exactly know that the free bird is now set to fly 

smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31

I cannot control my excitement,  am still getting goosebumps seeing AIBER back in form, I am so happy that even while writing this my heart is beating super fast, ufffff I had no idea I have gotten attached to a frictional character to this extent , that his mood in the serial directly affects my mood smiley9smiley9 Aiber , I am falling in love with you all over again smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27and I have no words to describe my happiness !! "wiping khushi ke aansu" smiley14smiley14 

Chalo mere dil ki batein chalti rahegi smiley36smiley36 Let's get back to the episode , will start the highlights with the most sweetest surprise that the makers gave me today , the bond that I have missed the most and I always keep saying this that abir's pov is incomplete without his shayari,  arey artist hai banda, shayari is not just his creativity , it's a way of expressing his emotions , his heart , his thoughts , his povs smiley9 And thank you makers for giving this back,  its like you lost something and one fine day you suddenly get it back smiley16..... 

Jo saath rehti tum sanam,  hum banate ghosla, 

Umeed bhi khoti nahi , khota nahi mera hausla, 

Ab udasi ka hai pehra,  raat ka rang bhi hai gehra,

Chand meri raat ka jo kho gaya hai tera chehra ,

Chand ghar mein aaye jisse,  vo jarokha maangta hun ,

Pehle vala kho chuka hun , ek aur mauka maangta hun 

And then he in his deep husky voice says "mishti"  if this dosent bring blush on your cheeks , then I don't know what brings smiley43smiley43smiley43 and all he wants his one chance to prove his worth , not only he was a source of confidence for mishti , even mishti was a source of confidence for abir smiley9smiley9 Both were equally giving that emotional support and strength to each other,  both of them are equally dependent on each other , that's why both of them today are lost and are directionless, while there was a time when free bird left it all on kismat and chidiya resisted , quite contrast that now chidiya has left it on kismat and free bird resisting and wants to fly, their hearts and their souls were always together , it was always the mind that conflicted smiley9 

Acha Maine notice kiya abir mishti ko chand kehta hai , abir I also call her Moon M to your planet A ...hi fi on this smiley31

1.  Kehte hai uparwala jabhi deta hai chappar phaad ke deta hai smiley36smiley36 Aur kyunki is serial ke upar wale makers hai smiley36 Unhone aaj abir ka brain de diya , itna saara wholesale mein vo bhi smiley36smiley36smiley32smiley32smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40 Matlab serial mein pehli baar dekha maine iPhone ka kya mast use kiya tumne smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42 finally you realised the worth of that technology smiley36smiley36smiley36 Life kitna kuchh sikha deti hai na smiley36 This is the same abir who by mistake played benba's funny video in kuku's mehendi smiley36smiley36And said he dosent know how to use a phone aur ab dekho banda kitna hoshiyar ho gaya , apni mummy ko expose kar diya smiley37smiley37smiley37 Wah ji wah ji wah ..... bhai sach mein maza aa gaya smiley40smiley40smiley40 Kya intensity shots the , the fire in the eyes , the firmness in his voice , the smartness in his words smiley40smiley40smiley40 Benba thank you for the hoshiyar genes you have passed on to abir smiley27smiley27.... just look at your face benba smiley36smiley36 440 volt ka jhatka smiley36smiley36smiley36smiley36 so abir used mishti's advice on concentrating on facts  and the fact was that parul was innocent and this was just required to be brought out through benba πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

2. Okay I know this scene is going to be super underappreciated today because of obvious reasons but it deserves a super mention for our dear satellite and his emotions 

"Main kaisa beta hun , mujhe toh yeh bhi nahi pata inse baat kaise karun "

"Main kaisi maa hun,  mujhe yeh tak nahi pata isse baat kaise karun " 

These two lines have minimum words but when you decode and read between the lines , you discover a whole new meaning and message,  you want to approach someone , you want to say something,  you don't want the moment to go but you also don't know how to stay within the moment πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Really loved the way kunal held parul's hand and made her enter the house,  a new beginning from here from sure πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Just look at the happiest smiles and bright eyes of the two cuties- teenager naanu and his gadheda πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this scene is❀️❀️❀️

3. "Aap hamari beti hai mishti lekin nannu vo bhi  toh hamara parivaar hai mishti , aur hum kisi ko bhi kisi ko bhi  apne parivaar ko chot pahuchane ko nahi denge "

Those who still didn't get why I have highlighted this part , I want to clear certain things , when I am trying to explain a pov of a character that dosent necessarily mean that I am supporting him or his actions , it only means that I am trying to understand him without being bias , that's all .... the first word used was bhi which means BP considers both nannu and mishti as his family only , second kisi ko bhi dosent refer to mishti but to the the one who hurt their parivaar in general ! ( abir and meenu here because according  to BP they are ones who have caused hurt to their family ) 

Now coming to his shaadi decision,  I also know that it's wrong from all angles but I just understand that it's coming out of over protectiveness for his daughter and because of which today he also told mishti that she will be responsible for nannu's heartbreak and this statement was absolutely wrong , not matching to the 3D lense perspective that usually BP had, sometimes we reach a point where we can't see anything beyond our own perspective and thoughts and the same has happened with BP now ...so requesting ambe maa πŸ˜†πŸ˜† To deliver 3D to this address please:

Bade papa 

A - No. 3D , 

Bhatka nagar , 

Rajkot- 420420.

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

4. Looks like bade papa's 3D lenses were stolen by naanu today πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Or writers goofed up , gave one's dialogues to another πŸ€£πŸ€£ Just yesterday he was demotivating abir and now doing pyaar ki pooja vali batein πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† m definitely sure he will flip again πŸ˜†πŸ˜† when her daughter will do another kaand. Lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you the best part was meenu giving dhamki that she will leave the house πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That's not a dhamki meenu , that's a blessing in disguise πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£* uru taking some kajal from benba's eyes and putting a kaala teeka on her forehead , also asking parul to bring some red chillies for her nazar utaro" πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Benba ek line itni sensible bol di , haaye nazar na Lage sasuma πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5. "Sabki dil ki baat samajh ne vala mishti ki dil ki baat kyun nahi samajh paaya?  Abir main jaanti hun tum aise nahi ho lekin mere saamne tumne badi maa ka naam leke mishti ko dhamki di thi   baat itni kyun bigaad gayi abir "

Lol parul ne toh fandom ki awaz wala question puchh liya πŸ€£πŸ€£

"Vo mishti ka sabse acha dost hai, mujhse bhi acha , mishti uski har baat maanti hai , uske jokes pe hasti hai , nishant ke saamne aate hi uski ankhon mein ek chamak hoti hai,  maine usse itna khush kabhi nahi dekha,  main bhi use itna khush nahi rakh paaya " 

Ohho koi iska guitar leke iske sar pe maaro πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Only if you knew abir that she was happy because she got hints that you still loved her , her smiles and brightness in her eyes was for you gadhedo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she saw you coming back thats why 

"Kya tum unki dosti se jalte ho " 

Yes yes yes ab tak assumptions pe jee rahe the , is baat pe abir ka pov milna chahie πŸ˜†

"Main yeh nahi jaanta tha ki meri jealously mujhe is modh pe le aayegi lekin mein mishti ko realise karvaunga ki voh mujhse pyaar karti hai , aur yeh shaadi kar ke vo galat kar rahi hai , meri aur apni hi nahi nishant ki bhi zindagi barbaad kar rahi hai " 

Phewwwwww.....some brownie points to abir for accepting it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its okay jealousy is a very normal emotion when you are in love and it comes naturally,  and there is no need to shy away from accepting it πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ and bhar bhar ke brownie points for abir's perspective that this marriage is wrong for everyone,  I think abir has got the 3D perspective very much clear in his head and I can sense where he is heading too 

6. Okay okay okay okay okay.....finally the moment is here,  I was so so waiting for this one on one confrontation for so long where both the characters abir and nannu actually are in their full form and I get chance to do #NishbirDecodes πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

First of all  I loved the set up , dark intense feels it gave , the intensity and the curiosity was at its peak and the attacks and shots started from the first dialogue itself πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

"Normal log bulane pe aate hai , tumhari tarah bin bulaye nahi aa jaate, yeh gol gol batein mat karo jo kehna hai saaf saaf kaho" hahahahahaha shot maara nanchak πŸ€£

"Mishti se shaadi mat karo" abir form mein aake bolo na πŸ˜³ Vaise acha shot tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Direct hi bol diya πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Siddhi baat no bakwas , nanny you asked for it πŸ˜†

"Hum mishti ko pucch sakte hai ki usse yeh baat kaisi lagi " hmmmmmm I like that suggestion πŸ˜³

And and and and this is where the game starts changing , 

Abir exactly knows how mishti will react with her three questions ,  she would want to verbally abuse me but will just say you are ajeeb πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

, abir further admits that he has hurt mishti again and again , he insulted her inspite of the opportunities she gave , and he was wrong , her anger is justified but that dosent mean she won't forgive me 

There was a spark in abir's eyes while saying it all and we see a stunned nannu , did he change his perspective on abir or did he notice and choose to ignore it ?

Nannu digs in further asking why are you saying all this,  abir says because eventually mishti will be back , she will forgive me and you will get hurt and by this mishti will get hurt more πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Abir pyaar se mana raha hai thodi der πŸ€£πŸ€£ Nannu is like mishti also wants me to marry ( you seriously believe this , or you know that's not the truth,  but still want to believe this , or your smart brain is just decoding abir πŸ˜‰ )  like the way how nannu addressed that mishti has suffered and struggled a lot these months , can understand BP and nannu's frustration to some  extent,  abir whose already dying in regret , gets teary eyed hearing her state πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 

Abir says he also suffered , agar mishti hasna bhool gayi thi toh main bhi nakli hasi has raha hai ..... πŸ˜’ ...... everything changed when she came back,  the thing that remained was that she still loves me β€οΈβ€οΈ

( both of them suffered much did you noticed this nishant ? Or you were still in the mood to dig in further ? )

Nishant says I am still a better choice ( do you really believe so , or you want to believe so or you want to make abir believe so , or you want to provoke him to challenge you , what's going on ? ) he further says IF you enter in her life again 

A fiery eyed abir not IF its WHEN ( wah ji wah abir sure he will be back now anyhow now , ufff Iove this confidence there πŸ˜Ž ) , we have faced many problems and challenges together and have overcomed them , you aren't a problem....

Nannu cuts in saying so you want to challenge me ( I can see a clear indication of provoking here , few days back nannu was confident enough and told mishti that see abir is back on shaadi day because he fears now he will loose you,  mishti cuts him and says abir dosent consider me a property , this made nannu think  and now he asking the same thing to abir , smart or over smart you decide peeps ! ) 

Abir rightfully comes out clean saying mishti is not a competition , but her love ( Nishant did you realise you got same answers from both?  Or you actually were in the mood to challenge him for your own sake ? )  

I am really confused to what was nishant doing , he did it with a purpose that's for sure , I was giving him benefit of doubt because he didn't know how real abir was , but today he got a glimpse, was he trying to understand this new perspective on abir or just simply wanted to challenge him to prove that mishti will select him only ?

"Main sirf khud par bharosa karta hun mishti , tujh par bhi nahi "

"Jab mushkil mein hote hain toh parivaar kaam aata hai , agar mein ladh khadaya toh aap mujhe sambhal logi na mom " 

"Main abir ko jeetne nahi de sakta"

"Kis baat ke liye maafi maangi abir , abhi ke liye yan jo aage karne vale ho uske liye "

"Ajeeb baat hai na , mishti aur family,  dono ek dusre ki baat sunne se darr rahe hai "

You have observed everything nishant , you are now very clear in your head what you are doing , I can sense this very wellπŸ˜‰ , let's see which way it goes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ but I am stil not clear in my head πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So writing something for you 

Twinkle twinkle nannu nanchak star 

I am still wondering what you are 

Up above your thoughts are high , 

But remember abir is the only πŸ’Ž in the sky !!

Anyways , 

Finally abir rajvansh speaks the words , sun lo duniya walo , abir ne keh diya so keh diya 

"Yeh kahaani abir aur mishti ki hai , aur abir aur mishti ki hi rahegi , tum is kahaani ka sirf ek hissa ho , kahaani nahi " 

7. "Nahi mishti tu ab apne dil ki kyun sun rahi hai mishti,  tune usse kaha aur vo chala gaya, ab bas yeh hi umeed hai ki voh kabhi vapas nahi ayega "

Mishti I feel you ....I really really do πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ You know the problem is not that , that people have stopped loving and caring for you , the problem is that people have gone so much on loving and caring you ( except a few πŸ˜†)  that they have gone over protective about you and in the process they aren't even realising that they have started making you feel suffocated somewhere ..... Himmat mat haarna meri chidiya πŸ€—πŸ€— Ek baat batau ....I know tu secretly udne vali hai πŸ˜‰ Vo bhi permission ke saath πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

A fantastic mindblowing episode,  the best one post leap and I don't think I have to write anything further to explain why πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The free bird all set to fly it out πŸ’Ž

The chidiya feels caged between mind and heart πŸ˜”

The smart or extremely smart or over smart nannu ?😎

The real "maa beta " journey begins ⚫

The jaise ko taise mila moment for benba πŸ€ͺ

The phone saves the day βœ‹

The Lost 3D lenses , temporary or forever 😬

The flip by naanu again 😌

The suspense wala drama continues ❀

PS: benba was eavesdropping abir parul conversation,  she did hear that abir gets jealous of nishant,  let's see where it all goes  πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž haar nahi manegi meri....I mean mishti ki sasuma πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur vo gaay bahu main nahi hunπŸ˜†

Fantastic highlights for such an awesome episode!! Thanks Uru, you explained everything so beautifully. I missed old abir and so glad him abs his shayari are back. 😘πŸ₯°
Nishant’s behavior giving mixed messages. But part of me still believes that Nishant will be Mishbir shipper at the end. I think Nish probably wants to test Abir and Abir’s love for Mishti to see if Abir is a genuine guy. That’s why today he challenged Abir and he will probably provoke Abir during mehndi event as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if Nishant sets of the fire in mehndi and pushes Mishti on purpose to get reaction out of Abir. He has only heard from Mishti how much Abir loves her but before he helps Mishti again he probably wants to make sure Abir won’t hurt her again. At the end he will probably suggest Mishti to elope and BP will be upset. 

Originally posted by kin8

Fantastic highlights for such an awesome episode!! Thanks Uru, you explained everything so beautifully. I missed old abir and so glad him abs his shayari are back. 😘πŸ₯°
Nishant’s behavior giving mixed messages. But part of me still believes that Nishant will be Mishbir shipper at the end. I think Nish probably wants to test Abir and Abir’s love for Mishti to see if Abir is a genuine guy. That’s why today he challenged Abir and he will probably provoke Abir during mehndi event as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if Nishant sets of the fire in mehndi and pushes Mishti on purpose to get reaction out of Abir. He has only heard from Mishti how much Abir loves her but before he helps Mishti again he probably wants to make sure Abir won’t hurt her again. At the end he will probably suggest Mishti to elope and BP will be upset. 

Thank you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

So so happy to see abir in form today πŸ˜Ž

That's a nice perspective dear , I also feel that he will be a mishbir shipper in the end ... let's see I think kunal will also play a role here , things will be revealed in mandap drama only πŸ˜†

But yes nishant carefully observed abir and let's see where this goes πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Omg omgπŸ₯³

I'll read it nowπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Loved the episode...uruπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—