Preesha Taking the Blame

Posted: 4 years ago

I think preesha thinks saransh real dad is a bad guy and yuvraj will spin it to make himself look good and the victim. I think rajeev might crash his car coz in precap they showed a white care crashing into a wall. Preesha will feel bad for yuvraj and guilty he got involved in this mess and in the first accident promo preesha is worried for saransh so she might take the blame. Man yuvraj is one crazy guy I wonder if next he will try to kill preesha or her parents if they figure out he is the actual culprit.

Till yuvraj confesses how he tortured and blackmailed rajeev no one will know how much rajeev wanted his son and how much pain he was in when he died ugh Only the clues left by rajeev in his car with the toys, medal, the letter to raman and his convo with his lawyer can rudraksh get some clue as to what rajeev was hiding coz you cannot trust the dad or ahana to reveal the past.

How preesha gets out of jail is anyones guess either yuvraj double crosses rudra, or preeshas dad GPS gets her out but why would rudra marry her is the question unless he finds out about saransh and there might be a custody case?

This taking the blame thing is reminding me of this turkish show i watched last year where the FL takes the blame of an hit and run her bf did but he actually knew he hit a girl who was preggars and died and her fiance the ML wants revenge but realizes the FL is hiding the truth and overtime they fall for each other while the ex bf becomes more corrupt and even a real murderer and he was coincidentally a lawyer a govt prosecutor lol

I am also curious about what will make her take the blame.

The Turkish also came to my mind. Actually, it was a remake after a Korean drama "Secret Love". I haven't really followed the Turkish version, but in the Korean drama the heroine takes a lot of time to accept that her fiancee was using her.  I hope they do take inspiration from these dramas as the emotions involved were really strong and the characters well shaped, especially the male lead was intelligent enough to figure out the truth by himself.

Originally posted by Etna_Dia

I am also curious about what will make her take the blame.

The Turkish also came to my mind. Actually, it was a remake after a Korean drama "Secret Love". I haven't really followed the Turkish version, but in the Korean drama the heroine takes a lot of time to accept that her fiancee was using her.  I hope they do take inspiration from these dramas as the emotions involved were really strong and the characters well shaped, especially the male lead was intelligent enough to figure out the truth by himself.

Im sure yuvraj will spin a tale and she will trust him and accept the blame and go to jail lol on sm they have promoted preeshas behavior as self sacrificing and enduring of rudraksh lol

Yeah i had heard of secret love but the turkish one called Meryem was easier for me to watch coz i understand turkish lol Even in turkish the FL takes time and even when she realizes her ex is not a nice guy she hides the truth coz she doesnt want ML to kill him and ruin his life by going to jail lol There was so much emotional upheaval and angst for the characters in these shows so hopefully ektas cvs do try to show that lol even in the turkish one the ML was smart sometimes better than the cops lol he should have been a detective lol It was interesting seeing them fall in love knowing one of them supposedly did this horrible thing to the other yet still they were destined to be together.

I wanted to follow the Turkish version too, but due to the lack of time, I gave up. I like that they brought some changes that I did enjoy like the fact that the female lead wasn't carrying such heavy luggage with her (in the Korean version she was pregnant with the child of the villain by the time she was imprisoned).

But Yuvraj's character is one of a kind. He is not just ambitious and evil. He is cruel and manipulative beyond any human comprehension. It's going to be really hard to be brought down.

Originally posted by Etna_Dia

I wanted to follow the Turkish version too, but due to the lack of time, I gave up. I like that they brought some changes that I did enjoy like the fact that the female lead wasn't carrying such heavy luggage with her (in the Korean version she was pregnant with the child of the villain by the time she was imprisoned).

But Yuvraj's character is one of a kind. He is not just ambitious and evil. He is cruel and manipulative beyond any human comprehension. It's going to be really hard to be brought down.

Yeah the Korean version was pretty heavy and too much baggage lol Turkish version the FL was quite innocent and trusting the villain coz she knew him for a longtime. But there were many negative characters in the Turkish version and many people died lol

Yuvraj is totally evil psychopath who has the brains to manipulate things his way. He wont be easily exposed coz preesha trusts him completely and till she is brought away from his influence she cant see things from an objective pov. This is where Rudraksh comes in he might be the only one who might start looking for the whole truth and uncover yuvrajs evil deeds but this being an ekta show preesha might also find out and then rudraksh will know of her innocence lol

my fear it should not be drag like bhagyas as its been 2 yrs now preeta doesn't know that prithvi is evil since the guy is such a sweet talker and a expert in manipulation but he is a comedy version of yuvraj though

Originally posted by Mages

my fear it should not be drag like bhagyas as its been 2 yrs now preeta doesn't know that prithvi is evil since the guy is such a sweet talker and a expert in manipulation but he is a comedy version of yuvraj though

that is just ridiculous lol 2 years is way too long lol is that guy a psycho like yuvraj? The channels are diff so they require diff kind of storylines lol  anyway the show storyline here requires preesha and rudraksh to somehow marry and become parents to saransh and the whole rajeev mahima being the parents and yuvrajs crimes are part of the track to keep the story going. 

Originally posted by manny136

that is just ridiculous lol 2 years is way too long lol is that guy a psycho like yuvraj? The channels are diff so they require diff kind of storylines lol  anyway the show storyline here requires preesha and rudraksh to somehow marry and become parents to saransh and the whole rajeev mahima being the parents and yuvrajs crimes are part of the track to keep the story going. 

the ML knows that he is evil.but FL is dumb and still trust him including her mother and its 2 yrs now

Bhagyas has track record of strectching...famous 1-2 months kidnapping track gave birth from there only

Yuvraj has definitely blackmailed Preesha into taking the blame upon herself. And he might have used Saransh as his weapon. Poor Rajiv! His death scene was too real and emotional. I hope he gets justice real soon. Rudraksh will not leave Yuvraj once he gets to know the truth. I’m waiting for Balraj’s reaction to his son’s death. He did abuse him for years, but still, I’m curious to know what will he do once he gets to know his son was murdered. Waise I doubt he’ll do anything major about it. He’ll be satisfied with Rajiv’s murdered being jailed.

Originally posted by Dinahjane

Yuvraj has definitely blackmailed Preesha into taking the blame upon herself. And he might have used Saransh as his weapon. Poor Rajiv! His death scene was too real and emotional. I hope he gets justice real soon. Rudraksh will not leave Yuvraj once he gets to know the truth. I’m waiting for Balraj’s reaction to his son’s death. He did abuse him for years, but still, I’m curious to know what will he do once he gets to know his son was murdered. Waise I doubt he’ll do anything major about it. He’ll be satisfied with Rajiv’s murdered being jailed.

Im not sure of the blackmail coz in the jail promo he seems to be supporting her so im assuming he manipulates her. Preesha already thinks saransh's father might be a bad guy coz he was married and abandoned her sister when she needed him. Yuvraj might put fear in her about losing saransh to the khurranas if indeed she finds out rajeev was the father. Rudraksh will definitely be on the warpath and he will go full on torturing preesha till he finds out yuvraj is the guilty one and then how yuvraj escapes his wrath is anyones guess lol lets hope they dont drag this forever lol Balraj's reaction will be interesting one coz he seems to show disdain for rajeev but will he be this heartless to not care his son died? only two people in that family loved him rudra and the mom so its gonna be interesting seeing balraj's reaction the heartless mean dad. I wonder how will he react to saransh in the future he actually threatened mahima so rajeev wouldnt divorce ahana lol