Episode and precap lage 440 volt 🤣🤣🤣 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

That too only Aman's child. Not Roshni's. Aman's char butchering

Originally posted by sanchita1410

That too only Aman's child. Not Roshni's. Aman's char butchering

I think it’s both of them - if it’s just him then he is the biggest hypocrite calling roshni nachnewali and him doing whatever he wants. I doubt makers will do that but let’s see.

Originally posted by vibha28

I think it’s both of them - if it’s just him then he is the biggest hypocrite calling roshni nachnewali and him doing whatever he wants. I doubt makers will do that but let’s see.

Just read the script posted in other thread

Originally posted by sanchita1410

Just read the script posted in other thread

Thanks hun - I read it and it would be a disaster if this happens. It will surely put me off Aman and his character. I am not against premarital physical relationships but the hypocrisy of Aman.

He has had a character growth and all this time he called names to roshni and her mum and he can sleep with someone and have a baby and that’s okay?

This will also demean the love he professes- I never liked the love after dying bit and unless this baby was a product of a one night stand I doubt Aman in a relationship to this level with no emotions. Therefore, his feelings for Roshni which btw only happened after she died is very conditional. Also, let’s not hope this baby will be there long term. Why are they doing this? I miss the old good tracks, right now I am either confused or SMH 🤦‍♀️ dumb dumb tracks and I doubt it will bring the show to the top position.

All I can say let's see what cvs want to show us before jumping in any conclusion