MayRa OS ** HER PAIN **

Posted: 4 years ago

Rudra came meet Maya at home.. she had walked away upset from the office after Ananya had been rude to Maya in the office..

Rudra had left a manuscript of a new kids book to be published on his table and Maya waiting for Rudra in his office had read it.. 

Ruan when they came to office. 

"Hi Maya.. u are here early" Rudra smiled and asked Maya..

Ananya coldly gave a Hi to Maya..

"No problem Rudra.. yeh manuscript padh rahi thi.. issme kuch changes ho toh aur accha ho sakta hai" she takes the manuscript in her hand..

Ananya suddenly snatches it from Mayas hand " yeh tumhara book nahi hai Maya..Hume pata hai ki kya karna hai. Tum apni book pe concentrate karo toh jyada accha hoga" she says sarcastically..

Rudra gets between it to calm the situation "Anu, it's ok.. she is a writer" and pulls Ananya aside.. 

Ananya doesnt calm down " nahi Rudra , Maya ko sirf Revenge likhna pasand hai .. bacchon ke baare mein kya pata..right maya" she says with a smile..

Suddenly Maya feels something hurt.. she clutches her wrist in pain and tear swells up in her eyes.. Rudra notices her eyes.. but before he could say anything, Maya walks out of the room and walks away.. 

Rudra thinks why she gave such a reaction.. he gives a cold stare to Ananya and walks out of the room and looks around for Maya.. she seems to have left.

Maya reaches home and Nandini opens the door and sees maya a little hushed up and she walks fast on the stairs and goes up..

Nandini thinks what happened

"Isse kya hua" she asks Rajeev

Suddenly she hears another door bell ring and she opens the door to see Rudra standing there.. 

"Rudra" Nandini exclaims..  "kya Hua hai Rudra" she asks..

" aunty Maya se baat karni hai" rudra asks..

"Haan beta ooper kamre main hai woh... jao mil lo" she says..

Rudra runs up the stairs.. 

Rajeev tries to go up but Nandini stops him..

Rudra goes up to Mayas room and goes inside and shouts out her name.. "Maya Maya.." he doesn find her..

He comes out and turns to come back down.. suddenly he sees another room open and he can hear some sound there.. 

He slowly creeps closer and calls out Mayas name.. " Maya ...Maya.." .. he goes closer and opens the door and enters inside..

He sees around,  its like a kids room.. toys all around and a cradle there.. he feels confused.. he goes closer and looks into the cradle and there is nothing.. he looks at the TV and walks closer.. he sees the ultrasound video playing.. he sits on his toes and watches the video of the heart beat.. he touches the TV screen and looks perplexed.. 

He suddenly hears his name " Rudra ".. he turns back to see Maya..

She is looking at him angry.. she comes inside and tries to act serious with him..

"Yahan se jao Rudra" she says angrily..

"Kya Chupa rahi ho Maya" he questions

Maya is teary eyed but she still angrily tells him " please jao yahan se Rudra "..

" batao Maya kya chupa rahi ho" he questions more seriously.. "yeh Bachha...  " 

"Ab iss duniya mein nahi hai" she completes the sentence.. 

Rudra is teary eyed and looks at her..

Maya starts to walk out of the room..

Rudra holds her wrist from behind stopping her.. 

"6 mahine ka tha... meri kookh mein hi dum tod diya... jiska tha usi ne uska dum tod diya" she says holding her emotions.. 

She clenches her wrist to be left.. 

Rudra hold slowly pulls her close and turns her around.. 

" am sorry" he says and starts to walk out of the room..

Suddenly he turns back to Maya and she looks on at him..

He comes close to her and puts his hand into her hair and holds her face..

Maya remembers her past when MJ held her face the same way.. she feels tensed..

Rudra comes closer and kisses her forehead.. Maya closes her eyes to embrace it.. 

He walks away from the room...

Mayas tears rolls down her eyes as she is unable to absorb what Rudra just did to her . 

This is so beautiful😭

Poor Maya. I hope Rudra will be understanding of her when he finds the whole truth. 

Originally posted by Armu4eva

This is so beautiful😭

Poor Maya. I hope Rudra will be understanding of her when he finds the whole truth. 

Thanks babes.. m a sucker for emotional stories.. I feel Rudra will first know what all happened with her , then he might know that who did it and only in the end know that she was here to revenge.. 

Anyways I seriously want such a scene of MayRa.  😒.. 

very sad OS

poor maya remember her baby🥺

even rudra felt maya's pain & console her😭

uff ananya😡

keep writing on mayra dear🤗

Originally posted by cuteariya

very sad OS

poor maya remember her baby🥺

even rudra felt maya's pain & console her😭

uff ananya😡

keep writing on mayra dear🤗

Thanks dear.. I want meaningful emotional scenes of MayRa.. 

Will write more 😃

This is so beautiful but so sad that my heart squeezed 😭 you portrayed all the emotions so well that I could imagine these characters enacting them 

I don’t know if you’d continue this but I hope you continue to write more stories! ❤️❤️

It was beautiful...beautifully sad. I was teary eyed.

Good job 👍

Now i have khushi ke aansu😭

Originally posted by Tahiti-1

This is so beautiful but so sad that my heart squeezed 😭 you portrayed all the emotions so well that I could imagine these characters enacting them 

I don’t know if you’d continue this but I hope you continue to write more stories! ❤️❤️

Awwie.. thanks dear.. I have this thing to emotional writing and painful characters I dont know why.. I real life I am totally an opp person..

This is just a one shot I imagined so I penned it..  I will write more..probably a diff one.. I have one more ff which I am unable to complete due to my kids exams.. next week I will try to complete..