Nayantara’s real parents

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Why am I beginning to think that Swara and that naag pandit are not Nayantara’s real parents either? It’s possible that those two never had any kids at all and Nayantara is probably their adopted kid as well. We really need to know how Nayantara and Brinda were swapped at birth.

Originally posted by Rein123

Why am I beginning to think that Swara and that naag pandit are not Nayantara’s real parents either? It’s possible that those two never had any kids at all and Nayantara is probably their adopted kid as well. We really need to know how Nayantara and Brinda were swapped at birth.

And why?? 

That pandit knew that brinda is naagin which means he only might have done that swapping.

Its definitely not by accident.

He is upto something. N that lady he met too..

Nayantara will b a naagin atlast..

How she turns into naagin is the thing we need to know..

They may show that nayan is naagin all the way bt just not aware it😂

Originally posted by Nirhem

And why?? 

That pandit knew that brinda is naagin which means he only might have done that swapping.

Its definitely not by accident.

He is upto something. N that lady he met too..

Nayantara will b a naagin atlast..

How she turns into naagin is the thing we need to know..

They may show that nayan is naagin all the way bt just not aware it😂

Why would any parent willingly throw their own kid, I.e. their own flesh and blood away just because some lady tells them to do so? Moreover it seems like the pandit is not aware of the Parikh family’s true nature, it looks like they lied to him about Manyata being an evil and dangerous naagin. And if that were the case why would he willingly give away his daughter to someone he considers dangerous? 

My conclusion is that he never had any kids from the beginning and Nayantara was probably adopted too, who later got swapped with Brinda. Which is why is beginning to wonder about Brinda’s naagin roop.