Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 20 Jan 2020 - Page 5

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Mimzy

The way Nannu is goading Abir....it feels like he has something on his mind. His dialogues today made me feel like that for him it is a competetion...just like Abir said. But on hind sight I think maybe he is actually trying to gauge their relationship. And by inviting him to mehandi he wants to see both abir and mishti's reactions.......

He can go in a positive or negative way I feel......but I think its positive .....trhe way mah fam is ryt now....only nannu can support mishti in her love for Abir.

@bold: how I wish . BB ne wajah se BP ka 3D glasses blur Ho gaya hai. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

🤗Pali, I agree with all your stars......this one was a fantastic episode. Very good execution .....I think that's what made the difference, I think. You spot everything naa easily.....why do you think it was different ?? I am not able to deduce...😃

Maybe this could be the difference..

Seeing all our favourite shades of Abir rajvansh in ONE episode😎😃

https://twitter.com/masakalirambles/status/1219070413940101124

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Ok👏👏

I loved the episode🤗

Abir is getting back on track.....he double crossed Meenu.....openly challenged nishant.  (I was rofling through the whole scene)

Abir and Nishant were comparing themselves on who is better😆Felt like the fandom was fighting on who is better😆

Kunal Parul maasi scene and maasi Abir scene was superb👏I felt like this was the only episode where the characters actually sat and talked instead of gol gol baatein😆

Plus smething was different abt today's episode...it was not choppy I guess and less dramatic bgm(I dnt knw smebody could help me out here)....it made the episode impactful...even with subtle scenes👍🏼

The only one I really felt bad for was Mishti🤔

BP has gone off the rails ......his tone was  threatening today.....👎🏼

Jasmeet also was 👎🏼

Nannu too was kind of being blind to everything👎🏼

Varsha 👎🏼

Overall it looked like less of a marriage and more of like a noose around the neck for mishti.......

Very suffocating..........

Accha hain pehle dekh baal karo aur phir ehsaan jatao.......😳

All in all a impactful episode.....had a flow.....and smething was really different in the execution👍🏼

Mini 🤗

same same feeling hifi.. 😆 its all about who is better for mishti... but nish is purposely instigating abir is it for good or not... 

kunal parul scene was my favorite too yaar so small yet significant... and first time we got a long parul abir scene and worth it really, what meenu needed to do parul is doing... and finally he admitted he was jealous n did all this in that jealous n also he accepted its bcoz of seeing nish mish together.. 🤣

mishti yaar kya bolu mai... i didnt like her doing all that... now i understand why abir didnt talk about getting back to mish and also she didnt say fully about what happened abir didnt come there for second chance but for advice... but she said what they wanted to hear... 

@bold - yaar its all about nishant now... you know it always happens when they consider one child in mah house the others emotions are neglected,.. happened with kuhu mishti too... this is what i said she is suffocating in that house... she is loosing herself... every family has problem here its about family itself, not about mish in name of protecting her they are neglecting her emotion... and bp yaar he literally forced her to agree by giving her time limit now talking as if she herself agreed... really disappointed on mah family yaar... she went out just for 10 min that too after informing nannu but still she is here giving explanation... 

true it was an amazing episode, it was in flow never felt bored at an point even meenu naanu scene was impactful... the way naanu talked back it was good kuch tho improvement hua.. 

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SheThought

Wow wow what a fantastic episode 🥳

Every single minute was enjoyable! Uff, Maza aa gaya aaj 👏👏

⭐️ Abir used Saam-daam-dand-bhed against BB and defeated her in her own game! He declared to BB that he loves Mishti and no blackmail will ever work on him now!

⭐️ Loved Kunal-Parul scene! It’s such a tricky  situation for Kunal... but he was able to take baby steps today!

⭐️ Mishti told the truth about meeting Abir when confronted by the family! BP gave her ultimatum about not breaking Nannu’s heart!

⭐️ Abir confessed to Parul that he made all the mistakes in jealousy due to NishMish after Mish returned. He told her about not giving up till Mish realizes that she loves him.

⭐️ BB is now jal-bin-machali... super desperate to make Mishti not come back in Abir’s life! Eves drops on Abir Parul conversation and on to concocting her next plan

⭐️ The two bachelors fight it out for Mishti! Both not ready to give up. Abir tells Nannu he doesn’t think he is better than him for Mishti but the fact is MishBir love each other. On the other hand Nannu  tells him that he does think he is better than Abir for Mishti! Abir is firm in his decision to not let go and fight till Mish’s realization!!

⭐️ Precap: Nannu invites Abir and challenges him to come to Mehndi function!

It was an awesome episode. Definitely worth watching.

So Nishant invites Abir to mehndi function. He is doing this to test abir’s love and eventually he might unite Mishbir or he is the one who puts fire in mehndi to create scene so Mishti is forced to choose Nishant.  

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Uru kahaan hai, uske do aankhon ke beech Match shuru Ho gaya, with Mishti as ball .

I was wondering the same😆

The war has began between uru's two favs - Abir vs Nannu☢️

Where are you guruji?

Who's side are you on now?😛

#abirkiUru or #nannu ki stan

Even I got doubtful after seeing today's episode......😆People actually talked abt their issues.....Amazing👏🤣🤣

🤣 haina i was so shocked mini... never thought it will happen talking about issue was never a part of our show... we were discussing it in weekend naa see our wish is being fulfilled so soon... i hope they maintain it 🤣👏

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What do I make of precap? Was Nannu provoking Abir?

Hmm...Looks like it.They openly challenged each other today. Nishant made it seem like a competetion.....

Actually I felt bad for mishti in all the scenes.....the way all these guys were behaving😆

Abir actually came out looking the better person more than BP and Nishant.😆

I am hoping that Nishant has some other motive other than making this into a competetion. I hope he is considering mishti's happiness in all this🤔

Good morning lovely ladies!!!! 

Diya , here with jhakaas detailed update😆

oyeee Abhi good morning 🤗

haha yaar i thought of giving a brief if naina didnt come but then started liking epi so gave a detailed one 😆

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

I was wondering the same😆

The war has began between uru's two favs - Abir vs Nannu☢️

Where are you guruji?

Who's side are you on now?😛

#abirkiUru or #nannu ki stan

shades ke peeche chup mat jaana.. waise bhi Abir ne shades tod diye

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Mini 🤗

same same feeling hifi.. 😆 its all about who is better for mishti... but nish is purposely instigating abir is it for good or not... 

kunal parul scene was my favorite too yaar so small yet significant... and first time we got a long parul abir scene and worth it really, what meenu needed to do parul is doing... and finally he admitted he was jealous n did all this in that jealous n also he accepted its bcoz of seeing nish mish together.. 🤣

mishti yaar kya bolu mai... i didnt like her doing all that... now i understand why abir didnt talk about getting back to mish and also she didnt say fully about what happened abir didnt come there for second chance but for advice... but she said what they wanted to hear... 

@bold - yaar its all about nishant now... you know it always happens when they consider one child in mah house the others emotions are neglected,.. happened with kuhu mishti too... this is what i said she is suffocating in that house... she is loosing herself... every family has problem here its about family itself, not about mish in name of protecting her they are neglecting her emotion... and bp yaar he literally forced her to agree by giving her time limit now talking as if she herself agreed... really disappointed on mah family yaar... she went out just for 10 min that too after informing nannu but still she is here giving explanation... 

true it was an amazing episode, it was in flow never felt bored at an point even meenu naanu scene was impactful... the way naanu talked back it was good kuch tho improvement hua.. 

Nishant is defiantly doing it on purpose writers can use it both ways. 

And episode was more interesting cause Meenu didn’t have lot to say and she didn’t remind us she was Meenakshi Rajvansh 😝 lol But BP turning into Meenu.