Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 20 Jan 2020 - Page 24

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Mimzy

Looks like makers are in the process of making every character's worst dreams come true.....😳

We want their dreams to come true and they want to show us their nighmares coming true!

Sadist makers 😈😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Okay i liked the episode. It was an interesting episode majorly focused on Abir.Finally we got to know about Abir's pov clearly.Thank you so much makers for this.

First of all i really liked Parul maasi and Kunal scenes. Very heart warming scene even though it was short. Atleast there was a connection/bonding between two of them. I have never seen this kind of relationship between BB and Abir. They share a very formal relationship. Sirf jhagada karte time Maa-Beta lagte hei.😆

So Abir was basically angry and jealous during Nishmish attack.😆And did all the mistakes out of his jealousy. Abir -Nannu(sorry no more calling him Nishant😡) faceoff was the highlight of the episode. Aisa laga dono ne bouncer mara. But at the end Abir clearly told him to back off and get the hell out of MishBir kahani.👏

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Jayati321

Really? Thank God some improvement atleast.😆

I really liked the last 10 mins of MishBir conversation in Friday's episode. I found it very soothing and interesting convo.😆Don't know why you people are calling it gol gol baatein.😆

See the impact of the convo. Mr Ajeeb Rajvansh is back in action.😎

I loved their talk too Jayu!

And Mishti was able to clear Abir's thoughts as well... but it was cryptic talks. Abir used his 5 mins to talk about a solution for Parul issue without mentioning any details. Mishti just talked in general... but helped Abir in the process. So gol-gol 😆

We had to infer stuff out of it... and also, MishBir issue was not discussed at all! 😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Onyourface

Wooohooo 🤗🤗

Arey no worries yaara , sorry vapas le lo 😡

I posted quite late today 😆 and already so much is discussed 🤗🤗🤗

Just seeing everyone happy today and abir in form is enough ❤️❤️❤️ 

ok ok guruji sorry vapas le liya 😳🤗🤗🤗

haan with things going on track and everyone happy and lotzz of discussion there is nothing much to say still will comment for your views... 🤗