Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 20 Jan 2020 - Page 3

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Everyone in mah house are worried where mishti went... mishti comes there, and everyone questions her where she was, kuhu says she was just out for some fresh air, jasmeet says if she is so much suffocating here then she can go and live with her father... 

nishant is there thinking mishti is scared to answer and family is scared to listen to the answer... 

mishti confesses she went to meet abir... bp/bm asks why she went to meet him, what did she say to him... mish says she didnt want him to create any drama here, spoil another function, she said to him they are the past and she wants to live in the present... 

she asks sorry to jasmeet n everyone for hurting them, making them worried... nishant says dont worry you have explained everything naa, you said the truth... 

kuhu receives messages parul maasi is out of jail n abir is not getting married.. she thinks its a wonder that how abir bro solved all problem after meeting mish for just 5 minutes... 

Abirs shayari is back.. 🥳 he is in his room takes mish painting, hugging it, recites shayari in heart, naanu is seeing all this... 

Neend mei bhi hoshiyar Abir and shayar Abir is back💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What do I make of precap? Was Nannu provoking Abir?

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SheThought

Wow wow what a fantastic episode 🥳

Every single minute was enjoyable! Uff, Maza aa gaya aaj 👏👏

⭐️ Abir used Saam-daam-dand-bhed against BB and defeated her in her own game! He declared to BB that he loves Mishti and no blackmail will ever work on him now!

⭐️ Loved Kunal-Parul scene! It’s such a tricky  situation for Kunal... but he was able to take baby steps today!

⭐️ Mishti told the truth about meeting Abir when confronted by the family! BP gave her ultimatum about not breaking Nannu’s heart!

⭐️ Abir confessed to Parul that he made all the mistakes in jealousy due to NishMish after Mish returned. He told her about not giving up till Mish realizes that she loves him.

⭐️ BB is now jal-bin-machali... super desperate to make Mishti not come back in Abir’s life! Eves drops on Abir Parul conversation and on to concocting her next plan

⭐️ The two bachelors fight it out for Mishti! Both not ready to give up. Abir tells Nannu he doesn’t think he is better than him for Mishti but the fact is MishBir love each other. On the other hand Nannu  tells him that he does think he is better than Abir for Mishti! Abir is firm in his decision to not let go and fight till Mish’s realization!!

⭐️ Precap: Nannu invites Abir and challenges him to come to Mehndi function!

🤗Pali, I agree with all your stars......this one was a fantastic episode. Very good execution .....I think that's what made the difference, I think. You spot everything naa easily.....why do you think it was different ?? I am not able to deduce...😃

This content was originally posted by: Mimzy

🤗Pali, I agree with all your stars......this one was a fantastic episode. Very good execution .....I think that's what made the difference, I think. You spot everything naa easily.....why do you think it was different ?? I am not able to deduce...😃

haven’t watched the episode yet. But reading your comments, it feels like the character are behaving like themselves

Edited by abhilashasharma - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: abhilashasharma

so Mini, no-ranting and no-facepalming day today? 😆

U corrected the name😛😆

Nope no facepalming and ranting today.....This one was a paisa wasool episode🥳🥳🥳

Everyone should definitely watch it.....All the scenes were amazing👏

preeti200 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

mishti is in room doing something... bp comes there saying its time to ask question.. bm says talk slowly mishti will listen... bp says i'm talking to mishti only...

mish goes to him... bp says its good you said the truth, but what was the reason... mish says i didnt want you guys to apologize to jasmeet for me... 

bp says sorry we indeed have to ask.. when a mother dreams of her son getting happiness and your past comes n troubles every now and then.. how to ask sorry for this..

mish says i know its my mistake, she is worried bcoz of me... but i didnt know he was gonna come here...

bp says but he came and he may come again too... we cant live with all this questions... 

parul asks abir if he is gonna go to mah house again... abir says yes... 

parul says you understand everything right so why didnt you understand mishti's dil... you blackmailed her using bm name... from the time she came back you are not understanding her... why are you loosing your mind... 

abir says its bcoz of nishant, he is mishti's friend, even a better friend than me, i see them both together, she is happy with him, she agrees to everything he says, i have never seen mishti this happy... even i couldnt keep her this happy..

parul says so you feel jealous of their friendship... 

abir says i didnt knew my jealous will bring me to this state.. but i wont accept defeat,... i will again n again go there n make mishti realize she loves me... 

Oh wow!!! We got some answers in today’s episode. Thank the stars for small mercies 

U corrected the name😛😆

Nope no facepalming and ranting today.....This one was a paisa wasool episode🥳🥳🥳

Everyone should definitely watch it.....All the scenes were amazing👏

sorry yaar, I was scrolling in my mobile, saw pali’s message, didn’t read it, looked at the road and came back to read your message and assumed it was Pali’s comment

Mimzy thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: abhilashasharma

speaking of Talking.. it was banned for sometime na in our story?

Even before it was banned .....nobody talked anything of substance.......it was all superficial. All the big stuff came out at functions.....and then brushed under the carpet. This time Parul actually asked abt smething and Abir gave an honest reply......it was very refreshing to see😆They had a honest to good conversation......😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mini 🤗

I think tight script and crisp dialogues made all the difference! Everyone was in character and they all had clarity of thought which made the episode so much more enjoyable and made so much sense today! 

Repeat watching this one for sure!!!

5 minutes talk with Mishti and Abir’s brain has started working again! MishBir gol-gol baatein was able to clean the kachra in Abir’s spark plug and today he was going full throttle 😆😆

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SheThought

Wow wow what a fantastic episode 🥳

Every single minute was enjoyable! Uff, Maza aa gaya aaj 👏👏

⭐️ Abir used Saam-daam-dand-bhed against BB and defeated her in her own game! He declared to BB that he loves Mishti and no blackmail will ever work on him now!

⭐️ Loved Kunal-Parul scene! It’s such a tricky  situation for Kunal... but he was able to take baby steps today!

⭐️ Mishti told the truth about meeting Abir when confronted by the family! BP gave her ultimatum about not breaking Nannu’s heart!

⭐️ Abir confessed to Parul that he made all the mistakes in jealousy due to NishMish after Mish returned. He told her about not giving up till Mish realizes that she loves him.

⭐️ BB is now jal-bin-machali... super desperate to make Mishti not come back in Abir’s life! Eves drops on Abir Parul conversation and on to concocting her next plan

⭐️ The two bachelors fight it out for Mishti! Both not ready to give up. Abir tells Nannu he doesn’t think he is better than him for Mishti but the fact is MishBir love each other. On the other hand Nannu  tells him that he does think he is better than Abir for Mishti! Abir is firm in his decision to not let go and fight till Mish’s realization!!

⭐️ Precap: Nannu invites Abir and challenges him to come to Mehndi function!

So Nannu invites Abir for the function. What is all the fuss about from the segment then🤔