Naagin 4

Will Nayantara transform now?

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

With Brinda refusing to believe and help Manyata will the makers now do the honors of transforming Nayantara so Manyata can have a sigh of relief with her revenge mission? I mean come on at least turn her into a Naagin now for our sake!!!!! 

So I was right about my guess regarding this Bhagya ka zehreela khel theme of this season. Brinda who is supposed to destroy the Parekh family will be defending them while Nayantara who is supposed to defend them will take up the role of the avenger.

So the story of this season indeed belongs to both of them otherwise they wouldn’t waste our time with this Bhagya ka zehreela khel rant.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't think Brinda will protect the Parekh family. Nayan will definitely try to confuse her by lying to her but I think just like today truth will not remain hidden and Brinda will come to know about the truth. She will avenge her father's death.

Another plot is Manyata will get killed by the parekhs and now both the daughters will avenge their mother's death. Now Nayan is a naagin or not its still not clear.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I had an inkling that this could happen but still I hoped that the opposite thing would happen? What the hell? I mean Brinda's gonna protect her mom's tormentors instead of being the avenger with Nayan assuming the mantle of the Revenge Naagin except that Nayan is not the one here.

And Nayan's cover has been blown apart.Brinda's gonna marry Dev perhaps to protect the crooked Parikhs.So how the hell is the revenge gonna happen? Yeah the ratings might be good but Naagin series was never about either Bhagyas or Saas-Bahu sagas.

Nayan is not the Naagin and she has been slotted into the Komolika role.If N4 is gonna follow the path of Bhagyas then watching it is another waste of time.Ek kaam karo ab bas Dev ko Karan bana do.

Then Devtara should have been the couple instead of Brindev.Why is Nayan not the Naagin here? 

The series started with Nayan being the avenger Naagin which then got shifted to Brinda.Yeah I liked the Manyata-Brinda Naagin dance today & Brinda is quite the powerful Naagin but what's the use? Why should Brinda fight against Manyata/Nayan for the Parikhs? So Brinda is gonna be this secret protector That Pandit deserved what he got today.He is a fake Pandit.

LovelyKavya123 thumbnail

Only makers knows, I don't think they are following the title now,they sidelined Nayan completely in these two episodes,But somewhere I feel like makers first wanted to get away with revealation then Marriage then go to Nayan but I think as Vrushali thinks Nayan is Naagin,She may try to get Her Married to Her another Son to make Her loose Her powers?

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

I had an inkling that this could happen but still I hoped that the opposite thing would happen? What the hell? I mean Brinda's gonna protect her mom's tormentors instead of being the avenger with Nayan assuming the mantle of the Revenge Naagin except that Nayan is not the one here.

And Nayan's cover has been blown apart.Brinda's gonna marry Dev perhaps to protect the crooked Parikhs.So how the hell is the revenge gonna happen? Yeah the ratings might be good but Naagin series was never about either Bhagyas or Saas-Bahu sagas.

Nayan is not the Naagin and she has been slotted into the Komolika role.If N4 is gonna follow the path of Bhagyas then watching it is another waste of time.Ek kaam karo ab bas Dev ko Karan bana do.

Then Devtara should have been the couple instead of Brindev.Why is Nayan not the Naagin here? 

The series started with Nayan being the avenger Naagin which then got shifted to Brinda.Yeah I liked the Manyata-Brinda Naagin dance today & Brinda is quite the powerful Naagin but what's the use? Why should Brinda fight against Manyata/Nayan for the Parikhs? So Brinda is gonna be this secret protector That Pandit deserved what he got today.He is a fake Pandit.

Dont worry all naagin season are same trust me whatever brinda is doing just think as her point of view.she doesn't know anything about it .they do abuse her but that doesn't mean one day suddenly someone come and tell you I'm you real mon and the people you living with are evil ,criminals so finished them and she will kill them one by one ? Nope ;do you think she will believe that easily?it will take time to know the truth .but I don't want Cvs to kill manyata that early.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sleppless

Dont worry all naagin season are same trust me whatever brinda is doing just think as her point of view.she doesn't know anything about it .they do abuse her but that doesn't mean one day suddenly someone come and tell you I'm you real mon and the people you living with are evil ,criminals so finished them and she will kill them one by one ? Nope ;do you think she will believe that easily?it will take time to know the truth .but I don't want Cvs to kill manyata that early.

I don't want Manyata to exit the series.She has got a powerful presence.Her role has been reduced to being a Gen-X/Dev hunter that's what I find problematic.The other Sheshnaagins before her were cunning and calculated without losing their moral compass.

Manyata could have shown the entire truth to.Brinda today using her powers or with the blessing of Lord Shiva.

Agreed that someone even if raised by a foster family won't believe the truth presented to her by the real parents and Brinda is doing the same but what about Nayan then? 

Nayan's cover been blown apart accidentaly and what's gonna be her path going forward its unclear.Will Manyata's death put Brinda on the path of revenge? 

The promos showed Nayan/Brinda working together so r they gonna join hands in case their mom gets killed unfortunately.

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

I don't want Manyata to exit the series.She has got a powerful presence.Her role has been reduced to being a Gen-X/Dev hunter that's what I find problematic.The other Sheshnaagins before her were cunning and calculated without losing their moral compass.

Manyata could have shown the entire truth to.Brinda today using her powers or with the blessing of Lord Shiva.

Agreed that someone even if raised by a foster family won't believe the truth presented to her by the real parents and Brinda is doing the same but what about Nayan then? 

Nayan's cover been blown apart accidentaly and what's gonna be her path going forward its unclear.Will Manyata's death put Brinda on the path of revenge? 

The promos showed Nayan/Brinda working together so r they gonna join hands in case their mom gets killed unfortunately.

I don't know what's is manyata fate but I don't want her to die or exit .

Priyankasurya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

May be I Am wrong,But as Vrushali thinks Nanyatara is a Naagin,She will again try to Kill Manyata and then will try to get Her Married to another Parekh so that Nayan looses Her Powers,There are chances of Vrushali getting Nayan Married to Her other Son so that She looses Her Powers

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sleppless

I don't know what's is manyata fate but I don't want her to die or exit .

No one wants Manyata to die, I would rather have her stay in the show till the end leading this entire revenge.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankasurya

May be I Am wrong,But as Vrushali thinks Nanyatara is a Naagin,She will again try to Kill Manyata and then will try to get Her Married to another Parekh so that Nayan looses Her Powers,There are chances of Vrushali getting Nayan Married to Her other Son so that She looses Her Powers

RohTara May happen after all. 😊