Naagin 4

Heading Backwards ?

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

First of all , did I really hear Dev say " Brinda utni hi pavitra hain , pure hain " ????????????

Like is EK heading backwards in time. Infact I remember her shows being much more progressive in the early 2000's.

I actually started laughing at those exact words , absolute cringefest , sorry to say , but how they are deciding a woman's worth based on her " purity " is ridiculous. 

Secondly , does this shraap get carried on in generations ? Manyata's mother cursed Manyata regarding this 25 years shraap but does it apply to brinda as well ? 

Either this curse was limited to Manyata or Dev isn't a human.

Though this curse begins after the consummation I guess.

Missed Nayantara today , have to say she has been sidelined in the past 2 episodes. Though I think her story will begin after Brindev's marriage.  Her story doesn't necessarily have to be romantic right now but she can still be seen onscreen without having a romantic angle.

And thank god , Rajat was seen for a limited amount of time and the cousins were aloof. Thank you CV's , they need to get ousted as soon as possible. 

But maybe try to upgrade your system because aisa sade hue dialogues C grade films me bhi nahi hote ajkal.

Edited by made-in-charms - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: made-in-charms

First of all , did I really hear Dev say " Brinda utni hi pavitra hain , pure hain " ????????????

Like is EK heading backwards in time. Infact I remember her shows being much more progressive in the early 2000's.

I actually started laughing at those exact words , absolute cringefest , sorry to say , but how they are deciding a woman's worth based on her " purity " is ridiculous. 

Secondly , does this shraap get carried on in generations ? Manyata's mother cursed Manyata regarding this 25 years shraap but does it apply to brinda as well ? 

Missed Nayantara today , have to say she has been sidelined in the past 2 episodes. Though I think her story will begin after Brindev's marriage.  Her story doesn't necessarily have to be romantic right now but she can still be seen onscreen without having a romantic angle.

And thank god , Rajat was seen for a limited amount of time and the cousins were aloof. Thank you CV's , they need to get ousted as soon as possible. 

But maybe try to upgrade your system because aisa sade hue dialogues C grade films me bhi nahi hote ajkal.

Definitely nayantara real story will start after dev brinda marriage happen. I wish she at least stay gray and she and brinda support each other .because none of fight along with this criminal vaishali and her gang .

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank Goodness  I missed that partoh they given such dialogues to him and those rest ๐Ÿคขcousins ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ก 

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The problem is maybe the youth isn't liking such dialogues but the audience isn't the youth. Such dialogues still receive a huge round of applause from the older gen so I am not surprised. But I agree on EK shows being bolder in the past years. Se should try to bring that back.

I think about the shraap , it will begin after they consummate their marriage , something similar happened to Shivanya too ( right ??? i dont remember ) 

I might be the only one but Nayantara can actually become the bahu of the parekh family by marrying Rohan Parekh , ( that dialogue of dev bhaiya nahi karenge to meri hi shadi karado nayantara se etc etc )  but with Vrushali knowing the truth about her I don't think she'll let her son marry Nayan but whatever.. i hope she gets her share of screenspace.

Cousins were not seen and i am highly grateful lol but I think Rajat is infact a naag and helping the manyata gang lets see what happens.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: adoreyou

The problem is maybe the youth isn't liking such dialogues but the audience isn't the youth. Such dialogues still receive a huge round of applause from the older gen so I am not surprised. But I agree on EK shows being bolder in the past years. Se should try to bring that back.

I think about the shraap , it will begin after they consummate their marriage , something similar happened to Shivanya too ( right ??? i dont remember ) 

I might be the only one but Nayantara can actually become the bahu of the parekh family by marrying Rohan Parekh , ( that dialogue of dev bhaiya nahi karenge to meri hi shadi karado nayantara se etc etc )  but with Vrushali knowing the truth about her I don't think she'll let her son marry Nayan but whatever.. i hope she gets her share of screenspace.

Cousins were not seen and i am highly grateful lol but I think Rajat is infact a naag and helping the manyata gang lets see what happens.

Its better Nayan marries Dev or any other man other than that molestor Rohan.

My main concern is regarding the revenge plot.Brinda knows her Naagin identity now good but she did not believe Manyata's story.If Brinda protects Dev I can understand but why protect the other crooked Parikhs? She thinks Manyata's doing some kind of Naagin type Black Magic. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Also forget the ratings sorry to say but I like other fans have always loved the Naagin series for its revenge theme.It has been missing since the last episodes.All the future criminal Parikh siblings along with their root cause are alive and kicking.Even Manas is alive.The least the makers could have shown is either Manyata or Nayan hunting them one by one rather than always do this Dev-hunting which did not yield any results.

We have been posting assumptions after assumptions about Nayan being either this Grey shader or being the 3rd Naagin.Brinda's busy being this sanskaari beti.

It seems the makers wanted to try something new here in this season and so far its paying off but who's gonna be the avenger we don't know? Nayan has turned negative/Brinda blindly trust the Rajat and Parikhs making them the Holy Saint/Manyata's obsession with Gen-X continues.

And let's say Nayan decides to be this avenger how would she execute her plans unless she let's go of her burning jealousy against Brinda?

made-in-charms thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sleppless

Definitely nayantara real story will start after dev brinda marriage happen. I wish she at least stay gray and she and brinda support each other .because none of fight along with this criminal vaishali and her gang .

I still have hope for Nayan. None of the naagins turned full on negative this early so there is a possibility of a redemption arc.

And by the looks of it I think Manyata's gonna die soon and that will trigger her daughters to work together. Brinda will realise the truth, they might make nayantara naagin during that phase. 

made-in-charms thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vinnas

Thank Goodness  I missed that partoh they given such dialogues to him and those rest ๐Ÿคขcousins ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ก 

God thank god the cousins weren't there in the episode because unke dialogues to aur bhi disgusting hote hain. 

made-in-charms thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: adoreyou

I hope EK takes notes from her old shows because its difficult to digest such dialogues in this age and time. 

I don't want Nayan to marry Rohan, he is a molester. I don't think anything can make me like him again. 

Yes after the consummation the naagins loose their power for 25 years, so brinda is not loosing her powers whatsoever. 

About rajat, i want him out of the show so i dont want him to be a naag. 

made-in-charms thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: masked

Its better Nayan marries Dev or any other man other than that molestor Rohan.

My main concern is regarding the revenge plot.Brinda knows her Naagin identity now good but she did not believe Manyata's story.If Brinda protects Dev I can understand but why protect the other crooked Parikhs? She thinks Manyata's doing some kind of Naagin type Black Magic. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Also forget the ratings sorry to say but I like other fans have always loved the Naagin series for its revenge theme.It has been missing since the last episodes.All the future criminal Parikh siblings along with their root cause are alive and kicking.Even Manas is alive.The least the makers could have shown is either Manyata or Nayan hunting them one by one rather than always do this Dev-hunting which did not yield any results.

We have been posting assumptions after assumptions about Nayan being either this Grey shader or being the 3rd Naagin.Brinda's busy being this sanskaari beti.

It seems the makers wanted to try something new here in this season and so far its paying off but who's gonna be the avenger we don't know? Nayan has turned negative/Brinda blindly trust the Rajat and Parikhs making them the Holy Saint/Manyata's obsession with Gen-X continues.

And let's say Nayan decides to be this avenger how would she execute her plans unless she let's go of her burning jealousy against Brinda?

I agree, Rohan is a molester. Thats it, i dont want that leach with anyone. Nayan is too good for him. 

About the revenge plot, i think they are trying something different this time, but they shouldn't forget the revenge theme. Noone has died till now. Manyata is targeting the children who had nothing to do with the incident. 

Yesterday all of them made it alive??? Like??? 

What was the reason, why did they go just like that to fight with a naagin? 

Right now the show makes no sense, i dont expect it to make sense though but atleast they should carry out their revenge propaganda. Kill the culprits man! Uske sath romance chale ya bromance unki marzi. 

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I still have hope for Nayan. None of the naagins turned full on negative this early so there is a possibility of a redemption arc.

And by the looks of it I think Manyata's gonna die soon and that will trigger her daughters to work together. Brinda will realise the truth, they might make nayantara naagin during that phase. 

Oh no plz don't say that I'm big fan of naagin shayantani. I start watching only for her 1st .now I love nia shayantani both .

About nayantara redemption what about that snake which nayantara killed ?forget about jasmin think her as a nayantara. Killed someone for no reason is a big crime.i won't accept her easily if they turned her super positive still big no .just because you was insecure and jealous doesn't mean you will kill someone innocent who didn't do anything to you.if brinda was her place I would say same .i want manyata to punish her for her crime and I want nayantara to feel guilty about it.then they can turn her whatever they want its fine.