Controversial Visit By A Familiy Member This Season.

Posted: 4 years ago

We generally see family members taking the high road so their beloved contestant doesn't look bad. But sone do try to play the game on their behalf, they think they can influence the game. Like Bakhtiyar did for delu. He actually helped her. 

IMO Sana's Father created the most controversy, bcoz he had an opinion about everyone. Tried to keep his comments according to Sana's game instead of being honest and unbiased. He clearly didn't take a high road. 

His comments in preparation for the visit & during the visit was very direct interference in the game of Sana & others. Do you think he could have avoided most of his comments about others? Did his visit benefit Sana? 

Edited by SoPunk - 4 years ago

Well after all the drama with Salman and Paras, and after Salman had revealed how Paras trash talked Sana's dad, Sana herself goes to Paras and says she has a connection with him and asked Paras to not mind her dad's words as he ( Sana's dad) is like that only. 

Now I don't think Sana's dad has any credibility left. ðŸ˜†. Sana herself dismissed it. ðŸ˜†

It did bull to Sana's game. 

Her game is jus fine she didn’t need him for that reason....what she needed was a familiar face to boast her morale and she got it. 

pata nahi Shenaaz ki papa kya limit ki baath kar rahe the aur Shenaaz kya limit dhika rahi thi following that advice.. dono Sid n Gautam uncomfrtable lage..

Sid looks like ki show complete ho tho wo door bhage shenaaz se..

shenaaz's dad's comment on Paras n Arti nasty tha...

Paras shld nt have given his shoes in task.. but wahi shoe se Shenaaz ki muh pe thappad de na tha Paras ko..

Sana’s dad and Mahira’s mom have given the worst kinda interviews and character assassinated other contestants and their house visit was the worst too for me. 

Sana’s dad is only spoiling her game everyday by talking crap against Salman, Himanshi, Hina and other HMs too wile his own daughter inside is ridiculing him and whatever he said.

I loved Asim’s brother, Paras’ mom and Shukla’s mom and even Krushna was so good.

Edited by -EvilDesires- - 4 years ago

ajeeb hi tha wo bhayeee

Originally posted by bbsai

pata nahi Shenaaz ki papa kya limit ki baath kar rahe the aur Shenaaz kya limit dhika rahi thi following that advice.. dono Sid n Gautam uncomfrtable lage..

Paras shld nt have given his shoes in task.. but wahi shoe se Shenaaz ki muh pe thappad de na tha Paras ko..

+1

Originally posted by periphery

Well after all the drama with Salman and Paras, and after Salman had revealed how Paras trash talked Sana's dad, Sana herself goes to Paras and says she has a connection with him and asked Paras to not mind her dad's words as he ( Sana's dad) is like that only. 

Now I don't think Sana's dad has any credibility left. ðŸ˜†. Sana herself dismissed it. ðŸ˜†

It did bull to Sana's game. 

Ya that was kind of opposite to what Salman & BB expected. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by -EvilDesires-

Sana’s dad and Mahira’s mom have given the worst kinda interviews and character assassinated other contestants and their house visit was the worst too for me. 

Sana’s dad is only spoiling her game everyday by talking crap against Salman, Himanshi, Hina and other HMs too wile his own daughter inside is ridiculing him and whatever he said.

I loved Asim’s brother, Paras’ mom and Shukla’s mom and even Krushna was so good.

Yes I agree, but even amongst them, I think the moms stood out. Paras & Sid's Moms, went above the pettiness and really interacted at a different level with all the contestants 😊

Sana's Father was the worst, followed by Mahira's Mom 😃smiley36

Originally posted by bbsai

So Weird. Her definition of entertainment is so abnormal 😃 I mean she just brought down Gulati on the floor smiley36

Yes, he's just passing time & looks very cautious to not to say or do anything that could be turned into an issue smiley36

Right 🤢

Agree, but surprisingly he never brought it up after that day. 😒