Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Who had the best chemistry of these unconventional onscreen pairs?

Poll

Who had the best chemistry of these unconventional onscreen pairs?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

?

Edited by JackSparrowcraz - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I loved Ranbir-Konkona chemistry in Wake Up Sid, so it has to them.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ranbir-Konkana over any other by miles. I loved them in Wake up Sid, I never intended to watch that movie and thought I would never like it but my sis bugged me to watch it and I don't regret it. It's such a feel good movie and Ranbir and Konkana made it how it is. They both were so good in it.

Edited by Glitter_In_Eye - 4 years ago

Ranbir with Konkana....In fact he looks good paired up with any actress- older or younger! He has been paired up with a plethora of actresses from a wide range of age groups and he looked good with each one of them-Konkana, Bipasha, Aishwarya, Madhuri, Priyanka,Deepika,Illeana,Kartina, Kalki, Sonam,Anushka....

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We talk alot about male/female pairings, what about unconventional brumances or chickmances?

For me, Ranveer and Arjun - Gunday

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ranbir and Konkana leading by a big margin.

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ranbir-Konkona by miles! Such wonderful wholesome chemistry. Wake Up Sid is actually my favorite Bollywood movie. I think it's perfect in every way. It's one of those gems that takes your heart away...quietly.

Anony-mouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Ranbir with Konkana....In fact he looks good paired up with any actress- older or younger! He has been paired up with a plethora of actresses from a wide range of age groups and he looked good with each one of them-Konkana, Bipasha, Aishwarya, Madhuri, Priyanka,Deepika,Illeana,Kartina, Kalki, Sonam,Anushka....

Actually- you might be onto something!

UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

There's also Nawazuddin and Athiya from Motichoor Chaknachoor.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Very well said! 👏