Naagin 4

hahaha this season will be same as s3

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

we all are scratching our head on brinda and nayantara and pandit

but i and you even should not be surprised if we will dic=scover all are ek thadi ke chatte bhatte

in first episode only parekh were doing puja but that puja was easily broken by manyata gatecrashing

or pujari was making some rekha but brinda and manyata were easily able to cross it

and the woman whom pandit was talking might be pujaran ji or manyt=ata

pujaran even might be nagin and related to manyata and thus to get strong hold on parekh they all have planned and swapped their child on theirown or might be nayan brinda and everyone is aware of

even that rajat is going to be a naag and it is all preplanned to make brinda marry dev and noone ever be able to doubt on her

i dont know when the relevation will happen but will surely happen and everyone will be having a good laugh for confusing viewers

because one thing i know itv has no money to invest on a good writer and dare to show some daringstuff

they in first always make viewer feel its different but at last all are same

i would not be surdrised if vaishali will be nagin like sumitra and dev not her child

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anything can happen that's why I don't even bother what's the story .and by the way even after decades all of naagin show butchering little by little. Season 3 most of people love vish along with bela but then when they make her Beal's servant everyone was so upset .they actually ruined her character afterall to glorify bela and mahir.but then well she still carry on her character because the actress was really wonderful. 

This season honestly speaking little bit different about character but main plot same it's clear from the beginning. I don't know about rajat and other working together to make sure brinda marry dev might be true. All 3 season that's what happens. I won't be even wondering if they shown nayan and brinda working together 🀭.viewers are busy to fight who are main naagin (like if main is most important πŸ™„πŸ€ͺ)and they will fooled us .even they can show keshav is alive and he is another Vikram. You know what I felt this season will be mixed up all previous 3 season. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Sleppless - 4 years ago
LovelyKavya123 thumbnail

I don't know why but I feel like everything you are saying will happen, Like you are completely right..After giving a thought I have this feeling that everything is pre-planned by all of them together

LovelyKavya123 thumbnail

But the only question is why did Nayan kill an innocent Naagin if everything is planned?

gaushiv13 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sleppless

Anything can happen that's why I don't even bother what's the story .and by the way even after decades all of naagin show butchering little by little. Season 3 most of people love vish along with bela but then when they make her Beal's servant everyone was so upset .they actually ruined her character afterall to glorify bela and mahir.but then well she still carry on her character because the actress was really wonderful. 

This season honestly speaking little bit different about character but main plot same it's clear from the beginning. I don't know about rajat and other working together to make sure brinda marry dev might be true. All 3 season that's what happens. I won't be even wondering if they shown nayan and brinda working together 🀭.viewers are busy to fight who are main naagin (like if main is most important πŸ™„πŸ€ͺ)and they will fooled us .even they can show keshav is alive and he is another Vikram. You know what I felt this season will be mixed up all previous 3 season. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah sometime i even feel that these discussion are useless

as most people just do jagrat of their favorite they dont give a damn to other character pov

everyone is like manyata should not behave with nayantara like this but what manyata is going through noone is ready to see and viceversa

all are busy defending just character

and the fact is everyone has signed the showing everything and here their fans just hitting their head and they are enjoying offscreen

there is a huge gue and cry for especially jasmine but the fact is she knew what she signed for

from first episode we were almost clear and even promo made it clear that nia is real daughter and jusmine must be aware of this

and everyone are after main naagin

but the fact is vish rudra and shesha got popularity and were favorite despite being negative although rudra was positive and they all gained much more love as nagin than main one because of their acting skill

gaushiv13 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LovelyKavya123

But the only question is why did Nayan kill an innocent Naagin if everything is planned?

kya pata pata chala they were experimenting that mantra and were training brinda to how to get defensive if enemy attack by this mantra

gaushiv13 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LovelyKavya123

I don't know why but I feel like everything you are saying will happen, Like you are completely right..After giving a thought I have this feeling that everything is pre-planned by all of them together

might be baa is with them

as baa is real grandma of brinda and her family was even killed by them

and that shadow with whom pandit was talking was looking like that of vaishali or ba as both wear saree like that only

Edited by gaushiv13 - 4 years ago
thesheowl101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think I am the most weird thinker among us all. Because, guess what? I have come to the conclusion that the person who swapped the babies via Pandit ji is Baa, because she got to know about the rest of the family's cruel deeds to her husband and other members. And Rajat is naag Or nevla, or bhel, or mohr or something, considering all kinds of icchaadharis are possible here. I feel like, Maanyata, Nayan and Brinda are not in on the plan, but the other trio (Pandit, Rajat and unknown lady) are definitely trying to get Brinda and Dev married. And I think bechari Brinda is getting caught up in all this because she doesn't know the truth of her being a naagin yet. 

Which reminds me, I can see that the naagins are getting more modern per generation (Vish wore heels in her naagin avatar), par iss season ke kapde thoda revealing nahi hai.? 

Sleppless thumbnail

Exactly it's just a show for couple month and we are busy to banging our head for who is main naagin lol.jasmin nia and shayantani definitely laugh about all crazy fan out there lolz.im like are story to enjoy karo keya fadak padta hain kaun main naagin is.every character has their story.they can't show all track together, one by one now its brinda then nayantara then dev and then lot of new characters will come .its actually manyata revenge story though she is not main lead officially. Her both daughter will continue her revenge. Jasmin fan are like why said nia is main and after I read their comments I'm like oh manπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.both are main one positive one negative and dev bechara dono me beech main fash chuke πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..nia and jasmin both know what is their character will be .some even raise a question why nayantara is comparing with vish or sasha? I am agree sesha is sesha nobody can't act like ada did she got her own style and class same for anita.jasmin not compare by their acting lavel because she is not.same about nia I dont know why some people always wanted her to be negative?as much as I remember she never did any negative lead any of her show .forget about web series that's different. And what about then other character here ?if other character dont have any important then why would ekta hire all other character?she should stay with 3 leads and manyata that's it.4 people can not take story far .so every character is important and show success depends on team work .its mean whole team actor,producer, director  ,writer everything. 

Sleppless thumbnail

I really feel funny jasmin and nia party hard and fan fighting hard to know who is best lolz 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝