Who is responsible for Himanshi's break-up?

Poll Question :

In your opinion?

Poll Choice
Himanshi
Asim
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

I personally felt it was kind of blackmailing on Salman's part to Asim, like he has to marry Himanshi now & stay with her forever cuz he broke her home.

I mean I do agree Asim is responsible to an extent due to the physical proximity anyone can guess they were more than friends & went after someone despite knowing she already belonged to someone else BUT Salman completely let Himanshi go scot-free who's SOLELY responsible for the whole mess in my eyes, without a shadow of a doubt and overlooked the fact that it was Himanshi who was already in a committed relationship with a guy for 10yrs so it's her who cheated on her BF! Period.

PS - She had a photoframe of that person in BB house, BB focuseed on it when she was conversing with Asim in the captaincy room when she was the captain & was telling him how much she loves him and all & BB did mention "Chow yanike Himanshi ke mangetaar". So either she was never engaged or she's lying now or backing off. God knows!

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago

Himanshi and her fiance. The ones involved in a relationship are always responsible. 

A 3rd person, who's not even around them cannot be. A 3rd person can only affect the dynamics. And if he/she does then the relationship wasn't strong enough. 

Originally posted by rdrp17

Himanshi and her fiance. The ones involved in a relationship are always responsible. 

A 3rd person, who's not even around them cannot be. A 3rd person can only affect the dynamics. And if he/she does then the relationship wasn't strong enough. 

How's her fiance responsible? it's like blaming Mona Kapoor for the extramarital affair of Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.

I completely disagree!

Originally posted by Unfair_Salman

I personally felt it was kind of blackmailing om Salman's part to Asim, like he has to marry Himanshi now & stay with her forever cuz he broke her home.

I mean I do agree Asim is responsible to an extent due to the physical proximity anyone can guess they were more than friends & went aftet someone despite knowing she already belonged to someone else BUT Salman completely let Himanshi go scot-free who's SOLELY responsible for the whole mess, without a shadow of a doubt & overlooked the fact that it was Himanshi was already in a committed relationship with a guy for 10yrs so it's her who cheated on her BF! Period.

Jeriwala did the bathroom joke with Sid who is an ex and he kissed her on the cheek too at one point, Asim too has been close to her physically many times. In showbiz these people don’t mind such things and Asim himself said Himanshi said chow was liberal. Himanshi came out had a look at Asims popularity and started doing the AsiManshi jaap the very SAME day she was evicted while maintaining tht she is still in a relationship. Since then she started posting asim lovey dovey tweets and posts non stop. Asim always called it aik tarfa pyar and never told her to break up and even accepted that he won’t meet her again after the show

I personally felt it was kind of blackmailing om Salman's part to Asim, like he has to marry Himanshi now & stay with her forever cuz he broke her home.

I mean I do agree Asim is responsible to an extent due to the physical proximity anyone can guess they were more than friends & went after someone despite knowing she already belonged to someone else BUT Salman completely let Himanshi go scot-free who's SOLELY responsible for the whole mess in my eyes, without a shadow of a doubt and overlooked the fact that it was Himanshi was already in a committed relationship with a guy for 10yrs so it's her who cheated on her BF! Period.

PS - She had a photoframe of that person in BB house, BB focuseed on it when she was conversing with Asim in the captaincy room when she was the captain & was telling him how much she loves him and all & BB did mention "Chow yanike Himanshi ke mangetaar". So either she was never engaged or she's lying now or backing off. God knows!

Agree Asim is responsible to some extent but Himanshi is mostly responsible ...if Himanshi was firm with Asim i dont think he would have ever crossed the line with her ...i remember Bhau trying to make her understand about maintaining distance with Asim but she brushed him off 

But leaving your 9 years old relationship for a person you just spent couple of days with ...its just not done!  ... I mean if she really loved Chow and it didnt work out for whatever reasons ..she would have waited..i am sure its not easy coming out fron such long relationship ...but here she came out of BB broke up and has already started sending messages to Asim ..sounds fishy to me!

Edited by M.A.K123 - 4 years ago

How's her fiance responsible? it's like blaming Mona Kapoor for the extramarital affair of Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.

I completely disagree!

We don't know the outside story. We don't even know how her fiance is. Like how Sana pointed out the other day, he's strict etc

So just blaming Himanshi or Asim isn't fair without knowing the 3rd angle. 

Originally posted by Janedonayaar

Jeriwala did the bathroom joke with Sid who is an ex and he kissed her on the cheek too at one point, Asim too has been close to her physically many times. In showbiz these people don’t mind such things and Asim himself said Himanshi said chow was liberal. Himanshi came out had a look at Asims popularity and started doing the AsiManshi jaap the very SAME day she was evicted while maintaining tht she is still in a relationship. Since then she started posting asim lovey dovey tweets and posts non stop. Asim always called it aik tarfa pyar and never told her to break up and even accepted that he won’t meet her again after the show

I'm sorry but you can differentiate b/w the physical proximity Asim shared with Himanshi in comparison to other girls. He used to romance her. 

and I called Shefali out too on that.

YAS HIMANSHI IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE. NO second thought about that! 

She appears like an opportunist right now. She should've waited, Asim ka pura game bigad diya by making Salman bring this topic up on national television! Kaisi ladki hein dikh raha hein. Didn't give a damn about his reputation!

Even if she fell out of love after 10yrs consent or not you let the guy get intimate with you. 

Its nobody's fault. Every adult has every right to take decisions that affect their life. If she does not want to continue her realtionship, its her choice and she has every right to make it.

We dont know what happened between them, their personalities, their families, their past situation.

who are anyone to say that its her fault, why fault coz she took a decision regarding her life and her future.

what is this poll question about fault

Originally posted by rdrp17

We don't know the outside story. We don't even know how her fiance is. Like how Sana pointed out the other day, he's strict etc

So just blaming Himanshi or Asim isn't fair without knowing the 3rd angle. 

Even if  he was strict ...i am sure he did not turn strict over night ...Himanshi was with him for 9 years should be well aware of his nature ..

Himanshi is coming across as an opportunist to me ..fair enough she developed feeling for Asim ...but she has already started sending him messages on TV