Bigg Boss 13

WTH Asim is not responsible for Himanshi's breakup

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Not at all .I just don't get this logic. Why is Asim being blamed for it? There are only two scenarios possible

1) Chow broke up with Himanshi- I don't think Himanshi ever crossed her limits. She was always clear that she is in a relationship. If some flirting or another guys having feelings for Himashi is enough reason for Chow to dump Himashi after being with her for 8-10 years then i wold say, Good riddance.If that Chow guy cant even trust Himashi this much after knowing her for so many years then there is no point of this relationship. Its good only for Himanshi.

2) Himashi broke up with Chow- This is the scenario that we know of. Again in this Himanshi is only wrong. If Himashi can dump her 10 year old relationship for some one she just met in the game then this girl is not trustworthy in any way. Asim should infact stay far away from her.

Either ways Asim is not at fault. Without any reason put the entire blame on Asim. I am pretty sure Himashi is entering .this week. All this is done for a reason.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Salman said it is case 1. Chow broke up with himanshi but Asim is the reason ðŸ¤£ seriously!! 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Salman is a half-wit, his logic never makes sense.

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They are gonna marry Asim off with Himanshi yaar wtf !

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

A/t BB logic Asim expressed his feelings and flirts so he's wrong knowing that HK was in a relationship.

But HK didn't have a problem, so why do creatives have?

Also Asim NEVER asked her to reciprocate and always maintained a line. 

Aise dekha jaye, toh Shukla flirts with almost every girl, even they have a boyfriend!!

So now if their boyfriend would mind Shukla flirting and breakup as a result, apparently it would be Shukla's fault?? Okay got it.

Arhaan if u break up with Rashmi, its going to be shukla's fault now, thanks to BB.😆

Edited by Niki_cool - 4 years ago
lifeiscool thumbnail

I don't think chow broke up with her. She herself has mentioned so many times that he made her careee without thinking about himself. And such a guy can't brk a relationship of 10 yrs after seeing a guy flirting with her. I m sure previously also guys would've hit on her. How can that be a prblm. She herself has broken up. That's what i feel.

hasini009 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Niki_cool

A/t BB logic Asim expressed his feelings and flirts so he's wrong knowing that HK was in a relationship.

But HK didn't have a problem, so why do creatives have?

Also Asim NEVER asked her to reciprocate and always maintained a line. 

Aise dekha jaye, toh Shukla flirts with almost every girl, even they have a boyfriend!!

So now if their boyfriend would mind Shukla flirting and breakup as a result, apparently it would be Shukla's fault?? Okay got it.

Arhaan if u break up with Rashmi, its going to be shukla's fault now, thanks to BB.😆

acc to salman’s logic, ab kya shukla sab se shadi karna padega kya?😲

Somii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They want Asim to either get engage or marry Hamish in big boss for their 🤬trp

Somii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: hasini009

acc to salman’s logic, ab kya shukla sab se shadi karna padega kya?😲

So true Shukla has flirted with every women for big boss so he should marry all of them . But no they will not say anything to their ladla. He is allowed to do anything 🥴

kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

sallu ko samajh nahi aati ke asim or himanshi ka matter personal hai woh sambhal lenge...ya phir himanshi or chow mein se kisi ne call ki hogi🤪