Forgive Nirbahaya Rapists ????

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

OMG.......🤢 

Senior advocate Indira Jaising had cited Congress chief Sonia Gandhi’s example to appeal to Nirbhaya’s mother Asha Devi to forgive her daughter’s rapists who are on death row.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

This is disgusting on a whole new level 🤢.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes her dear and near ones should forgive them, we all should forgive rapists.

Rape victims should forgive every rapist, matlab ho jata hai ladko se, josh josh mai, aap agar ladkiya chote kapde pehnengi, raat raat main ghumengi, toh ladke bhadak jayenge hi. I mean galtiya ladkiyo ki hain, pehle uksati hai, phir mana.

I think rape should be legalized, matlab, aurat kiya hai, ek peak, conquest karneka haq sab ko hai.

Next time, a male approaches any woman, they should just spread their legs and welcome them.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Middle east ke rape laws better lg rhe hai mujhe aaj🤢

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Before hanging those rapists, we need to hang these pseudo-intellectuals and fake wokes, including the lawyer(s) that advocated in favor of those brutes!!!

What is more disgusting is such insensitivity coming from another woman. I'm sure Soniya would have forgiven them had it been her daughter in place of Nirbhaya, and ma'm Jaisingh would have proudly made a parade out of it...

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I despise her kind of people , they always end up showing how twisted they are behind their so called "godly" ( in their own thinking ) behaviour. Why did she have to open her mouth and create another controversy while the case is already going through political battle field between BJP vs AAP  .

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's the same old trick to get limelight. Say something immensely stupid/controversial/insensitive and the media will make sure they run your filth for the next 2 days.

Worse than vultures, jiski bachi ko literally nocha gaya ho unhe bhi nahi shanti se rehne denge ye log apne agenda k liye.

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think of their hanging as punishment. This is more for protection for society from such people. It's not like hanging is very common in India anyway, and it's given only in rarest of the rare case. Brutality in this case is unparalleled- these rapists are a threat to the society. 

Also I don't think victim's family has any power to "forgive" the rapists. Their plea has been rejected, so they'll be executed whether girl's mother forgives them or not.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

apparently, their case is still unresolved...shows how slow the indian govt is by serving justice to nirbhaya even after 8 years...