Jab   dikhta hai uski pyaar se baari hui wo nighaein

Jo bata deti hai har raaz uske dil ka ayene jaise

Or jab Puchti hai  wo mujhe kaisa jan leta hu mein

Uski haar baat lafz nahi hote usko batane ko

Ki yeh Dillagi hai  Dil ki lagi hai

Jo  ab Khoon ki tarah in sasson mein chadti hai

Or har  ata pata uska mujhe bata jati hai

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello guys Welcome to Thread2 of this story.

hope u like this story toSmile

Character Sketch 

Maan Singh Khurana : Big Industrials in Delhi. CEO of Khurana Construction   living with her younger brother and  his lovely Dadima in Delhi After loosing his Parents in car accident  he became so strong that  no emotions and any felling can hurt him Terror in name of business world. But caring and loving for his brother and dadima

Vicky Singh Khurana : Younger brother of MSK or say Jaan of Khurana Mansion. Currently doing MBA for handling  family business and help his brother . He to know his brother does not think about him as for him what matter him most his  their business dadima and he. He know his brother love him most and he to love him and always take him as his father figure  as after their parents  its He and Dadima who give him Love of parents which see miss in his childhood

Savitri Devi :Maan  and Vicky Dadima . She may be strict with them sometimes but she  is loving with them also.  After maan parents death she brought up both boys and handle business till not maan  get able to handle this business

Dev Singh Khurana : Maan and Viicky cousin and Meena Rakesh Son who to done MBA and helping his father business  and  complete Mumma boy.

Meena Khurana :  Dev Mother and Maan & Vicky Chachi who currently live in Mumbai with his husband. She is most jealous & greedy  lady  in world

Rakesh Khurana : Younger son of Savitri khurana who stay and handle business i.e Khurana Company  in Mumbai  with his wife

Geet Handa : A beautiful  Chirpy and   jaan of Handas espically his Father . She is a beautiful Doctor and now Currently doing her internship in Sanjeevani Hospital 

Rano Handa : A beautiful and doting wife and mother love his children

Randeep Handa :  Geet father. He is  also big industrials  in Delhi in Textile World . he come here a from hosharpur after geet child as he  being educated  for him his both  children are same Prem and Geet but he to know his family  narrow minded thinking so when His Darr ji and big brother oppose  Geet being going to school with prem and another boys he left his house. but that not mean he not respect them he did even they talk to but cnt heard ill  about geet. As she is apple of his eyes .

Prem Handa : Geet elder brother and a doting son and brother love his family and like his dad he cnt heard about geet abything n that's why he avoid to go hoshiarpur

Heer Handa : Geet bhabhi and Prem wife. Just 6 month ago they married

Meera : Geet best friend and Vicky love interest.  She may be call Maan as jiju due to Geet but for him Maan is like his brother  she respected him a lot .

Link of 

Teaser

Imp note : i need good response from u all...the lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad..if u want more n more updates from me. silent reader wake up dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec

Disclaimer: any scene or situation of this ff is an imagination. If any action match to any other thing that is merely a co-incident. I haven't copied any scene as far as my knowledge and I want to let u know beforehand. Still if anything matches it will be only a coincident.

ADD tammana.m for update

PS :PLS PARDON FOR ANY GRAMTICAL MISTAKE

all right reserved by tammana.m @2020

Edited by tammana.m - 4 years ago

Nice teaser. Staff r shocked seeing geet dress. Waiting  for update

Congrats for new thread..

Nice teaser..

Wow super teaser....interesting.

.need to see there reaction after seeing maan 

Congrats on the new thread for this SS! 

amazing teaser! 

the staff are shocked seeing Geet like that! 

update soon

Teaser.....

GEET DRESSED UP AS A MARRIED WOMAN 

shocking her staff