Beyhadh 2

Rishi was MJs and diyas son .Hume to pata hi Na tha as!

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Like really CVS should we laugh or cry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hum log kuch jyaada hi intelligent hai for this show🤣

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think Rishi was Diya's son. No women is gonna be able to hold together like that if her child dies. Diya is sad for Rishi. But it doesn't look like a mother who has just lost her child. 

She is giving MJ shelter. Helping him keeping it together. She is even taking care of Antra. She wouldn't be able to do that if she was his mother. 

Mimato thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-stormfly13

I don't think Rishi was Diya's son. No women is gonna be able to hold together like that if her child dies. Diya is sad for Rishi. But it doesn't look like a mother who has just lost her child. 

She is giving MJ shelter. Helping him keeping it together. She is even taking care of Antra. She wouldn't be able to do that if she was his mother. 

Agree! it's giving me some Ek Haseena Thi vibe. Just like Raima acted as a Best friend to Sakshi Goenka. Par asal mein woh Rajnath Goenka ki girlfriend thi. It was later revealed ki Rajnath and Raima were supposed to get married but because Sakshi played her tricks and got pregnant with Rajnath she manipulated him to marry her. She even possessed some evidence which could lead to the Goenka's downfall. 

But coming to Beyhadh 2 I will not try to predict anything. Ab tak toh wahi ho raha h jo socha na tha. But I was damn sure that MJ is not an ex lover of Maya. Let's see Kya Hota Hai? 

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Mimato

Agree! it's giving me some Ek Haseena Thi vibe. Just like Raima acted as a Best friend to Sakshi Goenka. Par asal mein woh Rajnath Goenka ki girlfriend thi. It was later revealed ki Rajnath and Raima were supposed to get married but because Sakshi played her tricks and got pregnant with Rajnath she manipulated him to marry her. She even possessed some evidence which could lead to the Goenka's downfall. 

But coming to Beyhadh 2 I will not try to predict anything. Ab tak toh wahi ho raha h jo socha na tha. But I was damn sure that MJ is not an ex lover of Maya. Let's see Kya Hota Hai? 

I wa slegit going to say the same exact thing. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by-Mimato

Yes and raima never shwoed ill feelings towards rajnath's children, although she wasn't close to them the way diya behaves. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She is only feeling sad because MJ is sad. If Rishi was her son she would have reacted differently. I knew she and MJ were a thing the day Antara shouted at her that she is behaving as if she was her wife. ðŸ˜†

Anyways if MJ and Maya were a thing then MJ is such a womanizer. ðŸ˜†

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

A mother who is so calm and composed when her son is gone, the way Diya is being portrayed, can't be the mother at all. I sincerely hope creators are not that sick ...

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

That's not possible coz I don't think Antara is aware about their affair. Rudra might still have loved Rishi despite the fact that he is his step brother but in that case he would have been upset with MJ for an even longer time and for this reason. No boy who loves his mom will accept the fact that his father cheated on her. Dadi is the only one who knows about MJ Diya's affair which was why she detested Diya being in their house. Even if Antara had accepted MJ's relation with Diya she wouldn't be OK about it and feel sorry for her whenever Dadi insulted her.