Destiny : A new IshRa fan-fiction - Page 8

Posted: 4 years ago

Guys, this new storyline about Raman and Ishita came to my mind yesterday night. Although it will be close to the original YHM story but it has my version of Raman and Ishita and a slightly different way how destiny brought them together with new twists and turns and new IshRa banters just they way I imagine. I am new to writing fan-fictions so please pardon my mistakes! I hope to improve with time with your love and support!

Feel free to comment and let me know how you feel.

Abstract: My story starts just after 1 year of Raman and Shagun's separation. 

Brief on Raman's background: Raman is the eldet son of Om Prakash Bhalla. His mother is Santosh Bhalla. He has 2 siblings. Romi and Simmi. At the moment Raman is just an executive in a small company! He is a Genius when it comes to numbers. He has a terrific sense of humor and his greatest skill is his ability to think on his feet in unanticipated situations. But he is also a short-tempered man who has stopped believing in love, hates beautiful women and revolts at the thought of love and marriage! From past 1 year, he has been too busy picking up the pieces of his broken heart and supporting his family who were shattered after witnessing the life of their elder son tattered to pieces! Shagun has already took Aditya with him and now she is after Roohi whom she initially left behind thinking she would be a problem in her new life as it is difficult to take care of an infant! She inherently has no interest in kids! The only reason she took Aditya with her because she knew Aditya was very dear to Raman and his separation will make Raman suffer every day of his life! Also Aditya was old enough for a boarding school! So she has absolutely nothing to do to look after Aditya. Ashok was there to spend all the money needed for the boarding school expenses! Now she wants Roohi because one of Ashok's relatives are looking to adopt a girl child but are rejected by the adoption agency. So Ashok asked Shagun to claim her daughter so that he can give her away to his relatives and please them. 

Brief on Ishita's background: Ishita Iyer is a 25 year old aspiring cardiologist living in London. She is a modern women who wears Louis Vuitton and Chanel and steps in Jimmy Choo only. She is a prodigy. A born genius with a IQ score of 220. She is a perfect example of beauty with brains! Her father Mr. Visvanathan Iyer is a Venture Capitalist. He built his multi-million empire from scratch. His first wife and Ishita's mother Madhavi died when Ishita was just 14 years old. He married again to Monica and has 2 daughters from the second marriage. Mihika born to Visva and Monica and Vandita from Monica's first marriage. Ishita's step-mom is one of those typical step-mom's who hates her step-daughter to the core! Reason: Ishita is much more prettier and smarter than her own daughters. She holds a pretense in front of Visva that she loves Ishita but deep in her heart she conspires constantly to make her life a living hell. But all is not lost for Ishita. Her grandmother is still alive and she loves her dearly. Ishita's 2 step sisters Vandita and Mihika love her like she is their real sister. However much Monica tried to poison their minds against Ishita, the bond between three sisters only strengthened with time! Apart from her step-mother, Ishita has only one other problem in her life! Her Kundali. She is severely Manglik with a dreadful prediction of encountering a life-threatening situation in her life after she turns 26. As per their family guru, that dreadful event can only be averted if she marries the right guy whose Kundali has the sacred energy to overcome any sort of misfortune that might come her way! For Tamil-Brahmins-Iyers, this Kundali thing is a big deal specially for Ishita's grandmother who constantly prays everyday to find that one-in-a-billion guy who is the soulmate of her beloved granddaughter. 

This story is about how the universe conspires to bring these two souls together and explore their life journey which is going to go down in history as the most epic tale of love ever told! 

Index :

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

PART 8

PART 9

PART 10

PART 11

PART 12

PART 13

PART 14

PART 15

PART 16

PART 17

PART 18

I have added this story to Wattpad as well. Here is the link. 

Destiny

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago

Reserved. I will certainly read your story. The premises is intriguing.

I'll be back after reading the character sketches in detail. 

Edited by UmeraTariq - 4 years ago

Appears interesting. Are you a south indian? This kundali matching and all.

I love to read your post in this forum and also looking forward to reading your story

I've read the character sketch and it's interesting that Ishita's character is completely different to how I know her. Though, I must say, this is a better version of her. Nice. 

Please update soon. 

Wow 🤩 I loved reading your views on Yhm

And finally you got a chance to write ff 

I can imagine how intense your story will be after reading your detailed views on Yhm n especially RKB !

Shagun’s reasoning to get Ruhi is so unique n valid considering why shagun would need a 1.5 yr old child  ( I have never read in this context in any story ) 

Though Raman is kinda same in yhm ishita role looks intriguing. Please update story . Would love to read 😎

Edited by Haleyy - 4 years ago

Thank you everyone for your beautiful comments and support through likes. 

I am working on the part 1 of the story. Will come back with an update soon. 

Like I said, I impulsively jumped into the idea of writing this fan-fiction so I am building my write-up as we speak. In few hours the weekend(Friday evening) will kick off for me ...then I will have ample time to work on my story. 

I really appreciate your patience. 

Originally posted by anithams

Appears interesting. Are you a south indian? This kundali matching and all.

I love to read your post in this forum and also looking forward to reading your story

Thank you dear. No I am not from South but this Kundali thing is prevalent in my place also. Funny thing is I am a Manglik myself...😊 so I know the drill!

Congretulations for ur new story

Interesting concept

Pls update soon

Edited by divz9769 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by UmeraTariq

I've read the character sketch and it's interesting that Ishita's character is completely different to how I know her. Though, I must say, this is a better version of her. Nice. 

Please update soon. 

Thank You Umera. I wanted my story to be a little different from the show so I gave Ishita a little makeover. But this change is only cosmetic. Deep down she is the same Ishita we know who has a heart of gold. 

Originally posted by Haleyy

Wow 🤩 I loved reading your views on Yhm

And finally you got a chance to write ff 

I can imagine how intense your story will be after reading your detailed views on Yhm n especially RKB !

Shagun’s reasoning to get Ruhi is so unique n valid considering why shagun would need a 1.5 yr old child  ( I have never read in this context in any story ) 

Though Raman is kinda same in yhm ishita role looks intriguing. Please update story . Would love to read 😎

Thank You Haleyy. I wanted to write a story little different from the YHM show so the reasonings, twists and turns will be different wherever I can afford without straying away too much from my original inspiration...the show itself. 

I very much wanted to write a new character sketch of Raman also...and I thought and thought and thought a lot but Raman ka koi bhi doosra description mujhe pasand hi nahi aaya! Kafi sochne ke baad ek character ko type karna shuru bhi kiya but then gave up at the first key-stroke because I instantly felt disconnected from him! You know how much I love him... ðŸ˜‰ I think I like him just way he is! I wouldn't change him for the world!😳

So the only way I thought of keeping him a little different from YHM is by taking his story 5 years back to a point when he is not yet the business tycoon we are used to seeing him as. In  my story we will explore how he made it it big! I hope you will like my version of his story to the top!

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago