Posted: 4 years ago

I know Saru has a lot of fans on this forum but Janu is way better than her. Not once did feel she overrated in Dhadak, and I think some of her emotional sequences were done very well. She was also very good in Ghost Stories - I know her face is very distracting but I feel like she is still very good. Sara is another ham queen.......I rather watch someone who underacts than overacts! 

Also Janhvi looks much better in videos than pics. I dont like her in pics, but for example in Masands new interview she looks great. 

jannus face is settling and she has a lot of good movies coming up

her acting is very real in fact she underacts in a good way

life experience makes her good at emotional scenes 

sara i don't know what happened 

don't know what happened to her style and looks in this movie 

and she overacts so much believe that blind about her being a bad actress was true 

anniepies game all the way from here 

Both are highly mediocre. I agree with the fact that Sara is an overactor. She was strictly O.K in Kedarnath (overacted in many parts. Her eyebrow expressions also distracted me a few times) and her role in Simmba was quite insignificant.  Jahnvi is also an okay actress. Nothing magnificent. But I think "acting wise", she is better than Sara from the little I saw. Sara has a more amicable and quirky personality which is why people stan her more. 

After watching love today i would definitely agree. Kuch toh tehraav hai usme unlike sara who gave me a headache. 

Originally posted by VintageWine

After watching love today i would definitely agree. Kuch toh tehraav hai usme unlike sara who gave me a headache. 

Her tum mujhe tang kar rahe ho is going to be the most trolled line of 2020. More than that, the delivery of that line was even worse. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago

Jhanvis voice, her laugh her face everything is so annoying to watch. 

Shaitan when are we going to talk about Ananya coming to take both of them out.

Edited by jb508 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by mz.gigglez

Jhanvis voice, her laugh her face everything is so annoying to watch. 

because of her nose surgery like sridevi

Nah ðŸ˜† Jhanvi is the weakest of the lot 

After seeing LKA2 trailer, I am 100% sure Janu is better than Sara. Not that Janhvi is brilliant, but she has more subtlety and range which could take her far. I don't think Sara's popularity is going anywhere though because most people love her personality and energy over anything else. Combine that with some flowerpot roles and she'll maintain a career. And frankly, I don't she cares so much to be remembered for being a good actor. Janhvi talks about the craft and her favorite films in IVs and you can tell that cinema is a real passion for her, whereas Sara doesn't talk about movies like that. It clear to me now that she's more interested in being an entertainer or celebrity, while Janu wants to be an actress.