Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

idk i feel nothing when I watch Maya now. Maybe, its because I don't know her backstory, but even so I feel like I won't be able to accept Maya. But, I don't think writers are trying to make Maya relatable again this season. 

Armu4eva thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-desi344

idk i feel nothing when I watch Maya now. Maybe, its because I don't know her backstory, but even so I feel like I won't be able to accept Maya. But, I don't think writers are trying to make Maya relatable again this season. 

She is clearly the antagonist and unapologetic about it. May be we are not supposed to feel sorry for her? 

desi344 thumbnail

Rajeev is so sweet ⭐️😳

desi344 thumbnail

Anu suspects Maya to be Rishi's gf?

Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Sutapasima

Am sure none will ..only Ananya will suspect but Rudra will think she is talking out  of jealousy ..

My prediction came true .

Now Ananya will be after Maya n she will be Maya’s next target as she will interfere too much in her act to lure  Rudra into her love nest ..maya jaal in order to kill, him .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thank You so much for the update. Saves me every day. It seems it's the game of "blinds"; Maya blind in revenge; MJ either blind in ego or power or anger; Rudra blind in hatred against his father so much so that he will end up protecting his brother's killer and get hurt or blind in Maya's love. 

It's indirect war between MJ and Maya; because MJ is in right direction for calculating game of Rishi's GF and Maya will do anything to further her game plan. 

Edited by chahat4u - 4 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

God Maya is again filling Rudras ears against MJ 

In older epi she was filling his ears against daddy for first giving the office papers than for attacking rajeev now this

Cannot Rudra see all this, what sort of CEO he is? stupid man he cannot run company for 10 days some emp or client will back stab him hes so naive and stupid

Rishi could guess maya was instigating against MJ 

But Rudra cannot being elder one 

desi344 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-myviewprem

God Maya is again filling Rudras ears against MJ 

In older epi she was filling his ears against daddy for first giving the office papers than for attacking rajeev now this

Cannot Rudra see all this, what sort of CEO he is? stupid man he cannot run company for 10 days some emp or client will back stab him hes so naive and stupid

Rishi could guess maya was instigating against MJ 

But Rudra cannot being elder one 

Rudra already hates MJ and he is the one that believe the worst of him. He has no trust in MJ, which is a given considering he is without morals, similar to Maya now.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Suta and others..did any of u watched code m?