Guddan

1st glimpse of Akshan is here (an update added @P1)

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Note : kripya karke har tarike hi nakaratmakta ko dur rakhe aur shaanti banaye rakhe 

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! 

Bhootni seedha narak mein jaaye , Choti Lomri ki shaadi daddu se ho & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal ! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sangitaluthra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

See Guddan is hiding from him 

Sangitaluthra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Gosh!he is looking so handsome but my only expectation from the makers is now that there’s no memory loss or mercy for him and his accomplice post leap,I know it’s a reel life but we have been very affectionate to him for around 400 episodes,we deserve consolation by seeing him go through his karmas,and this is coming straight from a die hard  Akshat Jindal fan...

sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

why should guddan hide her face?? she has not done any wrong.

can someone confirm whether akshat gets to know about the truth before the leap or not??

or do we have to face the torture after leap also where akshat keeps on blaming guddan as there has been no update/pic about this

jmoyee200 thumbnail

AJ............Looks..So So Hot..

jmoyee200 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sangitaluthra

Gosh!he is looking so handsome but my only expectation from the makers is now that there’s no memory loss or mercy for him and his accomplice post leap,I know it’s a reel life but we have been very affectionate to him for around 400 episodes,we deserve consolation by seeing him go through his karmas,and this is coming straight from a die hard  Akshat Jindal fan...

Agree... Without any reason makers By force Spoil AJ Character....Just for showing Guddan Mahaan Naari and Evil Antara Win cvs Spoil AJ ....

Hope post leap we AJ Fans...happy for AJ Character...

captainplus thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sanyoprithviraj

why should guddan hide her face?? she has not done any wrong.

can someone confirm whether akshat gets to know about the truth before the leap or not??

or do we have to face the torture after leap also where akshat keeps on blaming guddan as there has been no update/pic about this

Guddan covering her face can have many many reasons rather than "doing something wrong" 

Every spoiler & pics released till now indicates she is a big actress 

this picture clearly indicates they are outdoor 

what if she is shading her face from sun ?

what if she is masking her face from dust ?

what if she is on Indoor ki sarak on her own & just intends to not get mobbed ? 

There can be endless possibilities 

About confirming something, every spoiler released has been posted

No one here is in direct contact with cvs & even if they are, they might not be authorized to speak

So everyone here can only derive assumptions at maximum by hearing & seeing the spoilers which everyone has done or is doing. 

captainplus thumbnail

I Guess Gudiya's shooting some scenes on samu-vivah or she is a guest at a samu-vivah

Base of the assumption, Kannu's words, "....Kitne dulhe hai....Kitne dulhan hai..."

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dekho dekho white T-shirt cao me Vaibhav sir