Bigg Boss 13

Anup Soni Supports Sidharth Says He Never Misbehaved on BV set

Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.news18.com/news/movies/bigg-boss-13-anup-soni-supports-sidharth-shukla-says-he-never-misbehaved-on-balika-vadhu-sets-2461545.html

Since the beginning of the 13th season of Bigg Boss, hosted by Salman Khan, Sidharth Shukla has been in news for his loud behaviour, abusing and picking up fights with co-contestants. More recently, he found himself embroiled in a controversy after a video clip surfaced on social media that showed him behaving violently towards co-contestant Shehnaaz Gill.

The clip that went viral on Twitter showed Sidharth pinning down Shehnaaz on the ground in the garden area and holding her hands with force. He asked her to behave properly with him. All the while Shehnaaz can be seen crying inconsolably and requesting him to release her.

Viewers are divided over Sidharth's behaviour inside the house. Some have been calling him out for being disrespectful towards his co-contestants. While others have been saying that he is the most logical contestant on the show.

Sidharth's former Balika Vadhu co-star Anup Soni has also come out in his support and said that the former has always been nice to people.

"I think there's something about Sidharth that he is getting all the support. I haven't watched the show and I don't know what's happening. I know it's a controversial show and people keep fighting. But Sidharth never misbehaved with me on the sets. He had always been nice and respectful to us on the sets. This show's got different taste and flow. But I'm sure he is enjoying it," said Anup.

Previously, Sidharth's former Dil Se Dil Tak co-star Jasmin Bhasin spoke out in his favour, saying, "he can never misbehave with a woman."

"I have worked with him and I know the kind of person he is. Rashami (Desai) often targets him in the house, which isn't right on her part. Sidharth will not say such things for the sake of being in the show,"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

How low have the standards fallen that its great news for Shukla that he didnt misbehave in televised setting room. Mahanta sher Shukla ki jai ho 🤣

Edited by Tinagreat33 - 4 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wooow what an achievement ! 👏

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The bar is so low for this guy ki jo cheez normal logo ke liye obvious hota he. Shukla ke liye aa aa ke logo ko bolna pad raha he usne badtameezi NAI ki. Please sun toh lo koi lollllll. The joke is on shukla do they even get that. 

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sidharth was young back then

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Wooow what an achievement ! 👏

Next thread will be made on how amazing this dumbass is for successfully washing his hands after using the toilet. Baby steps. 🤣

Originally posted by: sunshine333

The bar is so low for this guy ki jo cheez normal logo ke liye obvious hota he. Shukla ke liye aa aa ke logo ko bolna pad raha he usne badtameezi NAI ki. Please sun toh lo koi lollllll. The joke is on shukla do they even get that. 

Its to funny how the bar is so low that his fans are literally eating his shit up now 😆

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

An article clarifying a certain accusation makes me all the more doubtful. Apparent the man is a "hero" but instead of anyone talking about the good things he has done to be called a "hero" , people just desperately clarify why he is not a villain. Ironic, eh? 🤣

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This was needed the way people were accusing him 👍🏼

nishi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Point to be noted that he has conveniently not watched BB...so he cannot comment on that....🙄😂