Ishra "khamoshiyan" Part 6 page 1,17/01/20

Posted: 4 years ago

The Raman kumar bhalla comes to the city as he gets an intuition that ?someone is calling him?. His friend at school mihir and Romi welcome him and find a house for him. At night he meets a girl inside one of the locked rooms in the house and mistakes her to be a call girl whom his friends had arranged. He summons mihir  and romi and soon discovers that the girl is a spirit whom only raman can see and feel! The spirit is in search of herself and she seeks ramans help to find out who she is

Thread#1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/141933806

Edited by Muskan193 - 4 years ago

Part 6

raman: i think ab humare paas ek hi raastha bacha hai...

ishita: kya?

raman: mihika...

ishita - but raman i dont remember where she lives..

raman - dont worry we will find her soon..saying he turns to mihir and romi..

"mihir, romi..we need to find mihika as soon as possible."

mihir - ok bhai, i think we need to search in hospital and ladies hostel..

raman - cool..then you two go..we both need to stay here

romi - ok bhai..saying both mihir and romi bide bye to raman..

after they left raman took ishita inside and made her sat on the sofa..she silently sat their thinking something..

raman - ishita where are you lost..

" nothing raman..just thinking about me only..its like meri zindagi mein dab kuch badal geyi hai lekin  i dont know what??.. she looks at raman..her eyes were teary..raman felt like his heart is aching seeing her tears..

" can i hug you raman" ishita asked finally unable to hide her broken state anymore..he just nodded his head and ishita hugged him tight like there is no space between them..

" dont worry..jan..i am with you..he tried to console her but hearing jan from his mouth she titled her head and looked up to him asking..

"what did you say "

raman smiled hearing her question and cupped her face lovingly in both his palms..

" ishita..i don't know whether to tell you this now or not..but the fact is "I LOVE YOU ISHITA"..i dont know from when..may be from the time when i found you in my room for the first time..for me there is no need to know about your background but i need you in real..aur ab yeh mera responsibility hai ki main tumhe tumse milaun..i want to give you everything which you lost..i want to punish those who made you in this state..chahe ab jo bhi ho jaye i want you ishita..i want you for me.." I love you so much jan "

tears where flowing from ishitas eyes after hearing his confession.he is confessing his love to her even without knowing whether she is alive or not..

"Raman..main..I..her voice chocked inside her mouth when he shushed her with his palm..

"Dont say anything jan..just hug me tight if you love me.."

ishita was like just waiting for him to say this..she again hugged him tight almost clinging on his lap..he got very happy realising that she too loves him like he do..after a long hug he made her part a little from him and touched her lips with his thumb.his eyes got stuck with her rose petals like lips.he was about touch her lips with his hot one.but suddenly their moment  got broken with ramans phone ring..with that ishita looked down getting shy..

"han mihir bol.." raman asked pressing the answer button..

"bhai.we got information about mihika..but now she is in chennai..the warden told us that she was sick after her best friend ishitas missing..so her parents took her to her home town"

raman -ohh..its ok..you too come back i want to discuss something..

mihir - ok bhai..saying they disconnected the call and raman turns to ishita but she was not there..

"ishita kaha chali geyi.." asking to himself he searched for her and foud her inside the room standing infront of the mirror with sad face..raman comes near her and hugged her from back making her look at him through the mirror..she was looking at his reflection with love filled eyes..

" what happened jan..why are you standing here"

ishita - Raman i want to see myself..she said pointing to his mirror reflection..he understoond her feelings not seeing herself in the mirror..he slowly made her turn to him and said looking into her eyes deeply..

" just look into my eyes jan..you will find yourself in me..my unconditional  love will make you feel yourself in me.." he pressed his lips on her forehead..

ishita - agar aap nahi hothe tho mera kya hotha raman..kya karti main..kaun madath kartha mera..i am feeling lucky to have you beside me raman..through i dont know nothing about myself but in this hard time my murugan gave me one thing.."YOU"..my most precious gift..i love you raman..dont live me alone..aapke alawa ab koyi nahi hai mera..meri poori duniya sirf aap hi ho..i love you so much.." 

Raman - i love you too jan..he replied overwhelmingly.. i promise you jan i will find everything about you..he promised her kissing her both eyes.."And i promise you to love you unconditionally till my last breath"..he stated pressing his lips on her..and starts to chew it slowly..ishita too starts to respond with equal love forgetting her sorrows...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Romi, mihir evening we all are leaving for chennai to meet mihika..so get ready on time.." raman said while sitting down on the sofa with ishita..

"ji bhai" both of them nodded..

ishita silently looked at raman and he too lokked at her asking what..she nodded her head stating nothing which made him smile..seeing raman smiling mihir elbowed romi to look at raman..

romi - bhai aap ishita ji ko dekh ke smile kar rehe ho kya?

raman - nahi teri girlfriend ko..

romi - bhaiii

raman - of cource yar..aur kaun hoga..

mihir - bhai poochona ishita ji se ki hum unhe kaise legthe hai..mihir asked to raman while ishita smiled hearing him..

"Raman bolo ki woh dono bohoth cute ho" raman smiled then replied to mihir..

" woh keha rehi hai tum doni bohoth cute ho"

romi - what ishitaji..mana ki mihir cute hai but main tho handsome legtha hu na..

ishita smiled again saying.." han han bohoth handsome ho"

"aur main?? " raman asked for which she got shy and placed her head on his chest saying.."Aap sabse handsome ho"...

soon it was evening the trio with ishita got ready to leave for chennai..

romi was the one who drove the car...mihir sat at the front seat while ishita settled in back seat with raman..she was looking out through the window checking the places to remember something.

"kya hua..kya dekh rehi ho" raman asked pressing her shoulder..

"nothing..bas kuch yaad karne ki koshish kar rehi thi.." she said smiling..

raman - dont worry..you just relax...main hun na..saying he made her to place her head on his chest and he patted it slowly..

after some long hours they reached chennai..it was late at night, so they decided to stay in a hotel and morning they will go to mihika..they booked two rooms..one for mihir, romi..and one for ishra..soon they all had their dinner at the hotel restaurant except ishita..

"ishita tum rest karo..main fresh hoke atha hun.." Raman said to her while getting inside to the room..

ishita - han teek hai..jaldi ana..

after raman went ishita again went infront of the mirror and tried to find herself in it but all went wain..atlast she looked down to see herself, thats when she noticed her actual state..she was wearing a fully black salwar suit that too without a shall..

"yeh bhagavan main aise dress mein ayi thi raman ke saath..i didn't noticed..ab pehan ne keliye kuch hai bhi nahi mere pass..kya karu..raman ka kuch pehanu kya?..nahi nahi unhe accha nahi lega tho?.. arey kyun accha nahi legega..woh pyar karta hai na mujhse..bahar ane do poochke le lethi hu ek.." saying she starts to wait for raman..

"kya hua tum aise kyun baiti ho..? " raman asked seeing her lost in some serious matter..

ishita - raman..woh bas main soch rehi thi..mujhe bhi nahana hai..

raman - han tho naha lo na..isme chinta karne ki baath kya hai....ek minute..lekin tum tho..mera mathlab tum naha sakthi ho kya i mean kaise...woh..

ishita -i dont know..her face fell

raman - jannn..aise sad math ho..i cant see you sad..ok let me think..hmmmm..do one thing change your dress you will feel better..

ishita - hmm..but i dont have anything to wear..can i use yours..

raman - mine? accha use mine for now later i will bring some dresses for you..saying raman gave her one of his shirt and she went to change..

after some time she came out wearing his shirt..she was looking like an angel in his white one..he got mesmerized by her beauty..lost in her he walked to her and slowly tucked her lose hair behind her ear and whispered..

" beautiful." ishita got shy hearing his compliment and hides her face on his chest..smiling at her shyness he made her look at him..

" waise jann..ek tharaf sochu tho tujhe kapdo ki zaroorath nahi hai..sirf main hi hun  jo tujhe dekh saktha hun..tho mujhe koyi problem nahi hai.he teased winking at her

" Ramannnn" she got more shy and hugged him tight.

Raman - haye haye...saying he too hugged her tight..thats when he heard his phone ringing..

"ek minute" saying he went to attend the call..it was his mother thoshi bhalla..she was getting worried for him because from yesterday he was unreachable..after making his mother understand that he came back to ishita and sat beside her on bed.

ishita - raman..mere bare mein tho kuch yad nahi hai mujhe lekin app tho kuch bathao na apne bare mein..aapke family ke bare mein..

raman - my family?  hmm.. bas maa hai,  jab mein chotta tha papa guzar geye..

ishita - oh..i am sorry..

raman - its ok..

ishita - thab tho aapki maa akeli hogi na khar mein..

raman - nahi ek ledki hai shagun woh humare khar mein rukki hui hai..uski collage pass hai isliye..

ishita - shagun?

raman- han cousin  hai

ishita - cousin matlab?. rishtha kya hai?

raman - oh ho jallu girl..bas cousin hi hai aur kuch nahi..tumhe tension lene ki zaroortth nahi hai..fas chukka hun banda tere haath..he said teasing her

ishita - haw mathlab kya hai aapka..maine fasaya hai aapko..she made a cute pout..

Raman - nahi meri jaan..main khud chahtha hu ki bas tujhmein hi chipak rehe..samjhi..saying he pulled her for a tight hug..

Edited by Muskan193 - 4 years ago

Wow wonderful update yaar

Raman propose ishita she was totally shocked 

She also happy   ...she didn't expose  it

Raman hug her tightly ....mihir and romi is sos cute

They are try find mihik in chennai

She try to lot but couldn't find herself

Hotel scene is super

Raman teaser her

Plz continue soon

Plzzzz update chori chori chukpe

Awesome and wonderful update continue soon thanks for pm

Awesome chappy 

Update soon

Thanks for Pm 

Sorry for the late reply 

Beautiful update

Continue soon

Beautiful update di
 raman confessed his love for ishita❤️

She was so overwhelmed hearing his confession ❤️

She also loves him so much

Finally that were able to trace something about her background 

Lets see What happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Wonderful update dear 

Amazing update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE

Lovely update

Ishra confession was lovely raman loves ishita so much romi and mihir informed raman mihika is in chennai her parents took her back as she was sick from the time ishita is missing raman romi mihir and ishita went to chennai ishra scene was cute

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm