Aditi's message for fans ??

Share
Posted: 1 months ago

Few days b4 I saw a video of aditi with Garima mam requesting fcs not to post videos...but this i dnt know....

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by amlavs


Few days b4 I saw a video of aditi with Garima mam requesting fcs not to post videos...but this i dnt know....

yes that i had seen too 

Waise many fans hv already stopped posting clips before 8:30 pm 

Let see trp par effect hoga ya nhi

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Wysh app hai na uspe ki hai to koi edit do 

As an actor such a childish talk

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by RoShaN_jAhAn


yes that i had seen too 

Waise many fans hv already stopped posting clips before 8:30 pm 

Let see trp par effect hoga ya nhi



Wo hotstar has banned 57 58 59 episodes neither u can use them in vm nor post episodes 

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by MagpieArshu




Wo hotstar has banned 57 58 59 episodes neither u can use them in vm nor post episodes 

i hv seen only one user posted clips of today's episode not all 

They r mostly posting episode pics n edits 

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by RoShaN_jAhAn


i hv seen only one user posted clips of today's episode not all 

They r mostly posting episode pics n edits 

It's not about posting clips

When aditi said na with garima next day to new year 

Episodes were blocked by insta as per notice of hotstar 

Well aditi should ask hotstar to post episode at time of telecast on tv like voot 

Posted: 1 months ago

Nowadays episode clips are not posted. So she can't blame posting clips for less trp


Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka ! 


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Hallyumint 0 455 2 months ago Hallyumint
Vikram aditi gifting segment

Jiss555   0   272

Jiss555 0 272 11 days ago Jiss555
New IG story by Aditi

RoShaN_jAhAn   22   1240

RoShaN_jAhAn 22 1240 11 days ago Jiss555
Aditi confirmed show has got extension

RoShaN_jAhAn   8   945

RoShaN_jAhAn 8 945 1 months ago sjboy
Aditi liked this Meme😂😂😂🙈

RoShaN_jAhAn   0   390

RoShaN_jAhAn 0 390 1 months ago RoShaN_jAhAn

Topic Info

  • 14 Replies
  • 1370Views

Topic started by RoShaN_jAhAn

Last replied by AnayaK11

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP