Love Aaj Kal - Trailer Out Now | Kartik, Sara | Imtiaz Ali - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

I didn't understood the bashing Sara is getting.

Its just a 3 min trailer, her lines r taken OUTTA CONTEXT of a 2 hour plus movie.

Sara is playing 2020 hip, strong-headed kinda crazy ambitious newage girl, hence the different type of dialogue delivery for her slightly "different" character, but she was really apt with her expressions throughout the trailer.

Kartik looked creepy & uncle type in that clean shaven SCHOOL/COLLEGE going BOY....he appeared like a mature aged man, instead of what the director was trying to portray him in 1990, plus his earrings/tops looks real bad with that super clean shave' look, added to the creepiness.

The new girl looks attractive.

The thing which bothered me the most is the REMIX/RE-USED songs from LAK part one, which was just a few years old film...why Bollywood cannot come up with originals, why remixing even just few years old songs.

Anyways, hoping the movie delivers.

Trailer was okayish.

-----------------------------

Edited by tanya_91 - 4 years ago

Sara always sucked, don’t know why she was hyped. At least now others can see it too

Saras acting 🙃 No comment

Again same type Imtiaz ali nothing new....Surprising in all the 3 the other girl character looked better and interesting, Karthik was OK, but Sara was a big disappointment..

I liked the trailer but was expecting new songs, even if Imtiaz Ali movie is not good, the songs are good, like in jab harry met Sajel.  I hope there are new songs.

I didn't understand the time switch in the first lak or this one.  but I actually like Sara in the trailer, like the new girl and like kartik as veer but not as the the young guy.  Sara looks really fresh and other than the odd hinglish dialogue "you don't understand me and tum mujhe tang kar rahe ho", she looks and acts great.  could you even imagine young Deepika saying that dialog.  I think people are comparing tamasha's quiet Deepika with this movie's loud Sara.  that is an completely unfair comparison.   they are different characters.  even lak's Deepika was so awkward in the aahun aahun song, I actually think Sara is a good dancer and the remix looks good in this movies.

and there is chemistry between Sara and kartik, and their kissing scenes don't look vulgar at all.

I for one am waiting for the movie.

and offscreen Sara and kartik are so cute, there is such a nervous chemistry about them.  like old time Bollywood, didn't know if they are dating or not, at least some mystery.

Edited by nonam - 4 years ago

Originally posted by zoinks

https://twitter.com/ieEntertainment/status/1218166268986982400

The honesty, love it 🤣

If that "Yeh sort out nahin hoga Veer. Tum mujhe tang karne lage ho" is actually an emotional scene, I'd rather watch KRK's death scene in Deshdrohi. What the heck happened to Sara? 

Imtiaz bhai sex chodke story pe concentrate karo yaar

It's the same story or what? I liked the first one because it felt fresh and made for a breezy watch, the same thing wont  feel fresh anymore. Sara ain't impressive. The songs are also same?