She was so bad in that 😷😷

Posted: 4 years ago

sara can't act at all

she is sooo badd

if sara keeps acting like this it would be queen ananya all the way

Edited by hereagainbolly - 4 years ago

Bad, Boring, Thakela, no chemistry..no freshness.  Flop.

I don't know if her character is supposed to be loud or just trying to channel Kareena in her many movies. 

Sara's teeth ruined many scenes. Especially that 'tum mujhey tang karne lage ho' was so bad.

Very average-ish! 

holy moly, the last thing anyone should do is give close-ups of Sara's big fat chunky face!

Yeh sort out nahi hoga Veer!! 🤣🤣👎🏼 Such bad acting. Kartik looks like a thespian in front of her. 

Same songs as the last one too. So lazy.

I had to watch the trailer twice to understand what was going on - don’t know if that’s a good thing in today’s day when trailers essentially predict the movie’s fate. Essentially, storywise it’s a mix of Love Aaj Kal 1 (same premise of love story in past vs future) and Tamasha (career vs love, now Sara is playing Ranbir’s character).

I haven’t watched Kedarnath but heard Sara was good in it, so not sure if Sara is overhyped generally or not, but she was decent in some scenes in this trailer and a bit OTT/cringy in some parts, esp in the ‘tum mujhe tang karne lage ho’ scene. Plus that scene gave a lot of vibes of the breakup scene from Tamasha before Agar Tum Saath Ho, and DP-Ranbir were at their career-best in that scene. Hoping it makes more sense in the movie.

Idk if this is Kartik’s forte. He’s a decent actor but this is the Ranbir/Saif man-child zone - hoping he pulls it off. He seemed decent in this trailer in comparison to Sara, if that’s any indication.

Edited by lovemango - 4 years ago

What was THIS here?! 😆

decent performance but i did not like it..its more of copy&paste of LAK 1&Tamasha...imitiaz completely has lost touch seriously we can never get back a masterpiece like JWM from this man ever and why the hell pritam remaking his songs...i have already heard in LAK 1 why the hell i need to hear again

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago