Bigg Boss 13

If BB can threaten Vishal, Vishal too can...

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

...counter it by bringing the clause where physical violence is forbidden. At least that has always been part of the clause, n i assume it's still part of it.

Also he said that he had agreed to do BB on the basis that BB would not get Madhurima into the house. Don't know if it was put in writing, but again this could be considered breach of contract and if BB can say that Vishal leaving would be considered voluntary exit, then Vishal too can demand eviction of madhu on basis of the contract they sign, about no physical violence.

Also how i wish i was into trending and all n Vishal had a huge fan base to demand justice for Vishal. He deserves it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yaar mujhe nhi lgta Vishal knows abt loopholes in contract nd bb is a big tym khiladi

Vishal didnt knw wat voluntry exit meant, it was Paras who told him abt tht

Who knows bb ne Kya sign karwaya ho isse

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: viknandera

Yaar mujhe nhi lgta Vishal knows abt loopholes in contract nd bb is a big tym khiladi

Vishal didnt knw wat voluntry exit meant, it was Paras who told him abt tht

Who knows bb ne Kya sign karwaya ho isse

I think he does know about the physical violence clause, coz both times he demanded BB take action. Where he goes wrong is saying that he would exit, if BB doesn't take action and he gets trapped in that, as then BB talks about voluntary exit. 

Also when Asim was hurt during that task when Sid had pushed him aggressively n in which Himanshi said he had fainted, Vishal was irritated by Asim as Asim wasn't complaining to BB. So i guess he's aware, but is unable to bring it up properly. Hope he does a better job of it during WKW and pray that Salman isn't the usual insensitive jerk taht he tends to be in such situations.

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This season physical violence is just a joke for bb vishal do knows about this clause in his contract but he is also aware of the games channel can play with him

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Vishal can take action even after coming out of the house.Even if its not specifically mentioned in the contract, work-place assault is a punishable offence and BB being the contratual employer will also be penalized for not taking action.

They can not escape citing 'personal matter'as this plea is not valid in law.

peeyara thumbnail

After coming out of BB, he shld just sue this colors channel for breach of contract!

But i guess he wont cause at the end of the day he wud prioritise his career. Taking panga wid colors will equal to taking panga wid sallu🤪

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

After coming out of BB, he shld just sue this colors channel for breach of contract!

But i guess he wont cause at the end of the day he wud prioritise his career. Taking panga wid colors will equal to taking panga wid sallu🤪

Na iss baar toh channel seems to have the upper hand. I guess it's in Salman's contract that " rupiya Salman ke pasand ka, kaam jo bhi BB team kahe." 

Anyways hope at least Vishal uses this threat of suing as a leverage to get work and earn well for himself. Kuch toh usska bhi faida ho. 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

...counter it by bringing the clause where physical violence is forbidden. At least that has always been part of the clause, n i assume it's still part of it.

Also he said that he had agreed to do BB on the basis that BB would not get Madhurima into the house. Don't know if it was put in writing, but again this could be considered breach of contract and if BB can say that Vishal leaving would be considered voluntary exit, then Vishal too can demand eviction of madhu on basis of the contract they sign, about no physical violence.

Also how i wish i was into trending and all n Vishal had a huge fan base to demand justice for Vishal. He deserves it.

In fact he can threaten to file lawsuit against colors & endemol. For violence in the house & breach of contract.

But as I hear with some guarantees; that Madhurima is out of house; evicted yesterday. 

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's nt trending but boht se viewers Vishal ke support me aarahe hai...i hope aaj Vishal Salman se penalty ki baat clear karle agar penalty nahi padti ho to quit karde aur bahar nikal kar madhu n channel pe case kare

weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have heard Dolly Bindra also hit Samir Soni in this manner only but that time Bb was acting holier than thou and it was not telecasted.

Samir quitted after lot of chaos..earlier everyone wanted to leave with him. But Vina convinced them i think she mentioned penalty.

Then Samir was kept in secret place or day and he got convinced and came back.

Rash was telling about same thing  to Vishal that apne khoon paise ki kamai hai aise kyun deni hai..