MayRa FF: By Hook or Crook Ch 1 Pg 2(30/1/20)

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello People.

I have been watching Beyhadh 2 for a few weeks now. And I thought to start a FF on Maya Jaisingh and Rudra Roy.

Hope you will like it.

Character Sketch

Maya Jaisingh - The main female lead of the story. A mysterious woman. Lives with her Mother and best friend Rajeev. A young business woman and a writer.

Rudra Roy - Male lead of the story. The eldest son Mrityunjay(MJ) Roy, the Business Shark of Kolkata. A a dreadful past made him claustrophobic.

Mrityunjay (MJ) Roy- The business shark of Kolkata, inhumane, ambitious. Antara's husband, Rishi and Rudra's father.

Nandini Jaisingh- A widow, Maya's mother and only reason to live in the world.

Antara Roy - A drunkard but loving mother. Rudra and Rishi's mom. She keeps herself confined in her room most of the time.

Ananya Mehra - Rudra's friend and business partner. Has crush on him. 

Rishi Roy - Youngest of the Roy Brothers. A happy go lucky guy who is least interested in family business, like his brother. Apple of his brother's eyes. Loves to tease people.

Rajeev Chandra - Maya's best friend cum business partner. Can do anything for her.

Myra Mehra- Ananya's younger sister, friend of Rishi. Fun loving girl. Loved by all.

The other characters are altogether same.

Prologue

'Yes, Mr Singhania. I want the details of the Gujrals tomorrow only, at my desk.' she said,over the call, juggling a pen between her fingers.

Being 3 years as the PA of Maya Jaisingh, Aditi understood that whenever her boss played with a pen, some plan was being hatched in her head.

After putting the phone down, Maya said,'Aditi, go through the latest business proposals. After that,  hand me the list of the unfaithful employees.'

'Okay, Ma'am!'

'Good! Alexa, what's in my schedule?'

'Maya Jaisingh, you have a meeting with the new board 20 mins later.'

Aditi went out.

Maya got lost in her own world. 

Her trance broke when she heard a knock on the door of her cabin.

She composed herself and said, ' Come in.'

With a huge grin plastered on his face, Rajeev came in.

'Looks like someone is super busy today.' he chuckled, keeping a file on the table.

' Jo bolna hai, jaldi bolo, Rajeev! I don't have spare time! '

Rajeev cleared his throat and said, ' We have cracked the London deal.' 

Maya gave her devilish smile.

Meanwhile:-

' How dare you to set up your own business? For whom have I set up this  Roy Empire?' roared MJ.

Rudra smiled and said, ' I am not a puppet, Dad. I am grown up. I  have been constantly telling you that I want to be independent. I want to have my own world! '

The Roy Mansion witnessed the quarrel between the father and son 

After half an hour of heated argument, Rudra stormed out of the Mansion. His younger brother ran after him to pacify him.

In this game of destruction, will Maya win? Or like in the Past, her arch rival will defeat her? Will she get back what she lost? Or get broken and lost once again? 

Please tell me if I should continue or not.

Edited by MISTInew - 4 years ago

Index

Chapter 1- page 2

Edited by MishtiNew - 4 years ago

it was great!  Plz do continue...

😊

Edited by MISTInew - 4 years ago

Very nice update 

Plsss continue 

Very interesting 

Plz continue 

Yes! Continue please! I like it! I am really excited to see what you have in store! ❤️

Chapter 1:-

'Checkmate!' said Maya to herself. She was sitting in front of a chess board.

' With each passing day, I am growing powerful. This is what I need! Without power, no one can win....'

Beware  Mr.MJ, Miss MJ is coming... In a new avatar- to snatch everything from you- your business deals, commanding authority, power, happiness, pride and joy...

Maya's trance broke when she heard her mother's voice, ' Maya beta! Khane ka time Ho Gaya hai!'

Maya sighed and went out, not forgetting to close and lock the door behind her.

She didn't want her Mom to see her broken world.

'Yes, Mom!' she replied to her mother's question whether she had lunch in office or not.

Rajeev grinned, much to Nandini's amusement and Maya's irritation.

After earning a glare from her, Rajeev completely engrossed himself in the rice.

'Tu ne aaj phirse cook Ko bola sprouts and salad banane Ko? Har din sirf veggies khana is not good for health, Maya!' Nandini chided her daughter.

Maya was frank this much only with her mother. Only Rajeev knew about her real side.

After dinner, Maya made her mom intake the daily dose of medicines and went to her room.

She took out some photos from the album.

Tears rolled down her kohled eyes.

' Dad...Bhai...' 

Meanwhile...

'No, Ananya! You can't convince me. I will never ever join Dad's company.'

'Why don't you think of setting up and flourishing your own business?' Ananya replied.

'Not a bad idea!' Said Rudra, after throwing a pebble in the pond.

Ananya smiled sheepishly, which Rudra failed to notice.

Rishi- Bhai! Finally got you! You are here! I was so tensed!

'Soch rha that ki I am dead?' Rudra smiled sadly.

'Bhai! Aisa Matt boliye!' Rishi was about to burst into tears.

'Oye pagle, main toh joke maar rha tha. I will never leave you alone.'

The brothers hugged eachother.

'Maya, MJ Roy's sons are turning against him. We can reap our benefit from that.'

'You don't need to tell me what I have to do, Rajeev!'

'Got it, Maya!'

'Well, listen to me. Isn't Rudra Roy interested in setting up his own business and applied for help in setting up his own business?'

' Yes. A week ago he applied. This is the cause of tension between son and father.'

'Set up a perfect bait, Rajeev. You know what I mean!'

'Got it!' said Rajeev and dialled a number on his phone.

Maya smirked and got up from the chair.

She viewed the scene outside and planned her next move.

Mom! I am back home! Rishi chirped as soon as he entered home.

Antara- 'Ja jaldi se fresh hoke aa. Bhook nhi lagi hai Kya?'

Rishi noticed the glass in his mom's hand.

Mom! Rishi yelled and snatched the glass from her hand.

Precap:-

'Welcome to this cruel Business world, Mr. Rudra Roy.'

He smiled and replied,'Thanks, Miss...'

'Maya. Maya Jaisingh!!!'

Sorry for being late.

I promise to post the next chapter soon and that will be a lengthy one.

Interesting one... 

Loved reading it. ❤️

Waiting for the next part. 😊