What a Man Gotta Do music video starring PC

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

PC looks stunning here despite her simple makeup and outfit. 

Hum Saath Saath Hai ðŸ˜†

Amrikan Rajshri Parivaar!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpCFCkw1mO0

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago

Don't like the song. Really annoying with the same line repeating million times. But what do I know. I loved Only Human and it flopped badly so maybe this one will work. 

They're trying to gain clout from the wives again since the other other songs failed. Becoming a one trick pony.

Originally posted by rkisnothot

Don't like the song. Really annoying with the same line repeating million times. But what do I know. I loved Only Human and it flopped badly so maybe this one will work. 

They're trying to gain clout from the wives again since the other other songs failed. Becoming a one trick pony.

I liked Only Human too. It deserved better. 

Originally posted by rkisnothot

It wasn’t #1 like Sucker but Only Human didn’t flop badly lol 

https://twitter.com/chartdata/status/1216828922375131136?s=21

Jonas Brothers had a #1 song, #1 album, multiple songs in the top 40 all year and still there, a sold out tour that’s made more than $100 million from North America alone... they haven’t even gone to Europe or other areas yet. 

They said if their videos have love interests they rather have their wives opposite them rather than some randoms so it’s not surprising. It’s a win-win, they save money and get buzz from all of their wives fans. 

I liked the song and the video... they all look so good.

Edited by Shonasyl - 4 years ago

This song is not as good as Sucker. 

But PC - Nick look hot together.. ðŸ”¥