Mein Jeena Chahti Hoon💔

Posted: 4 years ago

You know what jab mein tumhare saath hoti hoon na buhat acha Lagta hai...mein buhat safe mehsoos karti hoon. Agar tum nahin rahoge na tu sirf meri saasein chalengi meri koi zindagi nahin hogi. Nahin ji paongi.

Mein jeena chahti hoon, khush rehna chahti hoon... tumhare saath ... 

Jitna pyaar tumne mujhse kiya hai na, itna koi nahin kar sakta, koi nahin...

I really don’t have words to describe how beautiful her confession was today. Everything that she has been holding inside her she poured it all out. She becomes a zinda lash when she is away from him and becomes blissful and content in his presence. The sukoon on her face, the feeling of safety and comfort she gets, no one can give that to her but Anurag. Koi isko iska Anurag wapas kardo 🥺

And Anurag Basu what do I say about you, you aren’t connecting the dots but I am not mad at you because I am not able to ignore the happiness and that desire you felt when she confessed. The happiness you felt knowing you bring peace in her life, knowing how you make her feel safe. And most importantly that shock, surprised look that the ladki standing in front of you loves you so much. Koi tumhein is haad tak pyaar kar sakta hai, you just can’t believe it.. unconditional love❤️

No one loves Anurag Basu the way Prerna Sharma does and no one loves Prerna Sharma the way Anurag Basu does🥺❤️

Parth Samthaan and Erica Fernandes take a bow. What a fantastic performance. 

writers and editors , thank you dilse (at least for today)🤗

Reserving.. Coming back! 

Copy pasting from AT.

Watched today's episode and this is one of the episodes which makes me give content and reason why I am sticking to this show and AnuPre. Today's episode was heartbreakingly beautiful.

After a long time we have seen Prerna openly talking about what all she wants to say to Anurag. How beautiful she confessed her love to him. I so loved how she started the conversation talking about her dad, how much her dad loved her and how special she is for him. It's so touching and tragic at a time. A woman in her life loves only two men with all her life one her father and one husband. I so loved how she talked about both men. I loved how she repeatedly telling him I love you and I how badly she wants him to reciprocate. The craving, desire she have him for her is absolute beauts. No one can love Anurag Basu like Prerna Sharma does and vice versa. She looked like a kid today who just wants affection and love from her favorite person. Uff Pre really made me cry today. Give her Anurag please.

You know what jab mein tumhare sath hoti hoon na bahuth acha lagta hain mein bahuth safe mehsoos karti hoon. Agar tum nahin rahoge na tho sirf meri saasein chalegi meri koi zindagii nahin hogi nahin ji paungi.

Mein jeena chahti hoon khush rehna chahti hoon tumhare sath 

Jitna pyaar tumne mujhse kiya hai na, itna koi nahin kar sakta  koi nahi.

These lines sums up what Anurag is for her, he is her sukoon, he is her home. He is heartbeat to her heart. He makes her feel safe, secure. He makes her feel special. He is her life. She is nothing but a walking corpse without him, zinda laash which we already witnessed in previous track.

Anurag's happiness, shock, amusement and struggle to not hug her, kiss her was on point, Mind vs hearts game going on. But Anurag how dumb you can be that Prerna will say something like this for Viraj who she just met. At least your dumbness would have justified if you thought it's for her ex husband but not Viraj. Just get back to your ladki ladke she misses you so much.

Today's episode belongs to Erica Fernandes with Parth giving her perfect balance. These two brings magic to AnuPre, Dil lelo ♥️

Edited by abhiya_12 - 4 years ago

So beautifully written! You were one of the ones who was able to ignore the fact that Anurag's brain went on vacation! 

Coming to the confession, it was so beautiful! For the first time in so long, Prerna opened up to Anurag and confessed that she loved him so much! Beautifully portrayed by Parth and Erica ❤️

Tum nahi hote to meri saansen chalegi...lekin meri koi zindagi nahi hogi...mein jee nahi paungi..

Mein jeena chahthi hoon...khush rahna chahti hoon...tumhare saath..

Oh Man💔 Her longing ...her desire for him❤️That scene was so beautifully done! The dialogues, the acting, the background...I am falling short of words.💔

Prerna was craving for his touch...I can't get over the way she kissed his hand and just clung onto him wishing the time would stand still. The sukoon on her face..sigh!Finally she felt at home🥺   Anurag too felt at peace but he had to hold himself back...his happiness hearing her confession..his urge to hug her back...the restrain all so beautifully enacted. He is an idiot to  even think that whatever she said was for Viraj🥺  

What a beautiful confession! This is going to be one of my favourite moments of these two. Everything was perfect- The aesthetic background, lag ja gale...the dialogues and the acting that tugs at your heart strings❤️Take a bow Parth Samthaan and Erica Jennifer Fernandes for putting your heart and soul into AnuPre👏  And thank you creative team ! 

Beautiful post CV🤗

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago

Thank you for this beautiful post CV 🤗

🥺🥺🥺

This is how I have been feeling since i watched the episode, what a beautiful episode delivered so smoothly by two wonderful actors ❤️

Prerna's heart spoke whatever she had been holding inside her, about her dad, how she was her dad's fav girl, ( just like how her daughter will be her baba's fav), how much she loves Anurag and nobody could ever love her the way Anurag loves dilse. Kaho naaa, tum mujhse pyaar karti hoon - how many times did she repeat this dialogue in episode today ....?! She was craving to hear him say that, and when he held her as she was about to fall, how much she wanted to snuggle into him, and never let him go forever. She poured out her feelings kissing his hand🥺 And Anurag , i love how he was adoring and admiring her as she spoke about the love she had for him, and the love he had more than that, that little involuntary smile when of her and him when she said, this cuitepie and me, both loves you a lottttt, we are just nothing without you 💔

And i also loved how Anurag wanted to hold her tight, hug her back, and also kiss her forehead but he was not able to do.

Although, no comments on him thinking she loves viraj, it would have atleast made sense if he thought she is not yet over her first love 🙂

Man, why are they so so so beautiful , this episode was just SUKOOON, Dil lelo Parica and AnuPre 😭😍

Adding on, 

I so loved Prerna describing herself when she is away from Anurag, no less than a zinda laash who has nothing to look forward to, that's exactly how she had been in last track, suffocated and supressed, i am feeling really glad she got to express all her desires to her Anurag . Give her back her Anurag please......!!!! Give them some happy times, they deserve it 🥺

Edited by ifmember - 4 years ago

Erica Jennifer Fernandes again made me cry with her. 

Prerna tried so hard to control her love for Anurag since the memory loss. Today she couldn’t hold back her tears and emotions anymore. Today Prerna looked broken but beautiful throughout her confession. 

I loved it when she said " Tum mujhe dekh rahe ho aur Main tumhe". I also loved how cute and stubborn she was while repeating  "I Love You" to Anurag even after he tried to stop her. The way she was begging him to reciprocate his love was heartbreaking. 

CV thanks for this thread and your beautiful write up about Pre and Anurag. Now I am able to enjoy the confession more despite Anurag's stupid conclusion.  

Parth indeed was very good. He emoted with his eyes throughout her confession beautifully. We could feel Anurag's amazement and happiness. 

Parica as AnuPre are just love.❤️❤️❤️

Awesome post🤗

Wow... What an episode...

Such Beautiful AnuPre scene...smiley42

Today's epi credit goes to Erica and Erica only..... smiley32

Prerna's love and devotion for Anurag is brilliantly portrayed by Erica...smiley27

I got a bit angry seeing Anurag's confusion... But I understand from where he is coming....

His time is coming pretty soon where he will go crazy for her..smiley43smiley42

This is the only time we got to see Prerna's pov on her feelings and it's really good to watch.....smiley9

My AnuPre..... Gosh I love them so much....smiley28smiley27smiley27

Originally posted by ifmember

about her dad, how she was her dad's fav girl, ( just like how her daughter will be her baba's fav),

🤧😘🤗❤️

Humne yahee maaanga anurag ka mind vs heart😆

Jab cvs ne hamari suni tab humko problem kiss kyun nahin kiya ab🤣

But itna cute confession

This is respect, this is love, this is maturity, this is live for others happiness...

💕💕💕💕