ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 17 Jan 2020 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

hahaha ketu is a better option yaar she is a cutie and did you notice she is taking part in all shaadi rasam now 😆 possibility hai 

I am dreaming about their shaadi already...mishbir bhaagey ya na bhaagey,#nanki are going to run no no ,they will go and do the shaadi in abir's goda and will straightaway land in airport🤣

Originally posted by Thimag1314

I am dreaming about their shaadi already...mishbir bhaagey ya na bhaagey,#nanki are going to run no no ,they will go and do the shaadi in abir's goda and will straightaway land in airport🤣

🤣🤣 awesome idea yaar... ketu will start liking nannu but he will be sad after shaadi break up n will want to return to london and ketu will run behind him to airport n together they will fly back to london after shaadi 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

🤣🤣 awesome idea yaar... ketu will start liking nannu but he will be sad after shaadi break up n will want to return to london and ketu will run behind him to airport n together they will fly back to london after shaadi 

I am imagining the slow motion of the scene.🥳 kitna acha hoga,ahar nannu aur ketki bhi aaj kubir ki game kelaen.

Humari uru kahaan hey? Araey suta aur sab log आवो and join us for the fun conversation.☺️

I liked the episode after watching it again. About the mishbir scene at the end I felt that mish is abir’s guiding star or a moral compass. Today when abir needed advice, she unknowingly gave him the best advice in this current situation. Mishti said that you should not take decisions with your heart but your head.. which she said coz she is hurt n this is what she is trying to do... but this was what abir needed at this point... to open your brain and think rationally.... without being emotional 

Sometimes when we don’t know what to do.. we open a random page and read it to get some clues about what path to take.. this was something like that. 

Also mishti will always guide him to the right path and vice versa. That is their level of connection. Dono chahke bhi ek Dusre ka bura nahi kar sakte.

Originally posted by Thimag1314

Gd morning Suta 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Uru and other fans of two handsome hot man in the show...yeh dekho precap

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Zt_OfBGib/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Woooooohooooooooo

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Finally two hotties together ...that too in the campsite 

Private meeting haaannnnn😆😆😆

Yaaro Jasmeet Varsha aur Badi ma toh Mishti ki badi behne lag rahi thi dance karte huye

Originally posted by Appu1981

I liked the episode after watching it again. About the mishbir scene at the end I felt that mish is abir’s guiding star or a moral compass. Today when abir needed advice, she unknowingly gave him the best advice in this current situation. Mishti said that you should not take decisions with your heart but your head.. which she said coz she is hurt n this is what she is trying to do... but this was what abir needed at this point... to open your brain and think rationally.... without being emotional 

Sometimes when we don’t know what to do.. we open a random page and read it to get some clues about what path to take.. this was something like that. 

Also mishti will always guide him to the right path and vice versa. That is their level of connection. Dono chahke bhi ek Dusre ka bura nahi kar sakte.

Even i liked the episode. Especially the last conversation between MishBir.

Bold- Exactly. Mishti is the guiding star in Abir's life.He was so right that if she is with him they can solve any problems. He is just incomplete without her. Unknowingly Mishti told him to use his brain to tackle the current situation. BB ko sirf saam daam se hi hara sakte hoo. I never knew that Abir is so dependent on Mishti.😆

I love watching Shaheer and Rhea in emotional scenes. But i have to say Rhea is giving tough competition to Shaheer in acting department.😆 She is too good. She made me emotional today.😕

Looks like old yrhpk days are back.😃

Originally posted by Onyourface

Woooooohooooooooo

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Finally two hotties together ...that too in the campsite 

Private meeting haaannnnn😆😆😆

Yup.... sorry to say tera Nannu acting mei thoda dheela hei. I am sure Shaheer will kill the scene. Dhamki bhi dega woh bhi swag se.😆

Originally posted by Jayati321

Yup.... sorry to say tera Nannu acting mei thoda dheela hei. I am sure Shaheer will kill the scene. Dhamki bhi dega woh bhi swag se.😆

Chalega mujhe 🤣🤣 as long as they are on screen together 🤣

Shaheer ko acting mein koi beat nahi kar sakta yeh mujhe malum hai 😎😎 tujhe batane ki zarurat nahi hai 😆

Originally posted by Dotslover22

Yaaro Jasmeet Varsha aur Badi ma toh Mishti ki badi behne lag rahi thi dance karte huye

haina.... Right...

I liked the dance sequence. Actually i liked everything about tonight's episode. Kunal was uber cute today.