Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 17 Jan 2020 - Page 4

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: SheThought

I haven't watched Bepannah... but they will run away and get married. Hayee, jaldi se aaye hamare achhe din yaar! Aankhe taras gayi hai kuch accha dekhne ko 😒

It will be a nice track if AM live separately for a while. Hope makers go for it... anyways Mish ki bhavishyavani is going to come true. Maybe all RV members will come and live with them and Meenu will be roaming around in the house alone shouting "Main Meenakshi Rajvansh blah blah blah" 

it will come soon pali very soon... until mish gets to know the truth nothing can happen and abir is not gonna say it lets see who does it.. 😆

haan yaar every time she goes on shouting meenakshi rajvansh i get so irritated.... i mean who does it yaar always saying full name that too in our own house... its better they live alone and every family member accepts them in mah family n also in rv all problem are solved... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Thimag1314

Kahin nannu shouldn't end up marrying meenu's bride 🤣😆

🤣🤣🤣 you are so hilarious yaar... 

This content was originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Do I see a change in location?😎

Finally Abir back at the lakeside😳

But i don't know I feel about Nannu being in mishbir sacred place🤔

P.S uru and diya the nishbir ship is sailing further😆👍🏼 two handsome men talking at night at the lakeside with a bonfire🤗 #romantic?

ohh nandu seems like only this ship is sailing perfectly.. 🤣 he didnt even bring or meet mish here after leap... ohhoo he only brings his loved ones here so nannu is his only love now 🤣 awww meri Nishbir very romantic haan nandu 🤣

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

Sorry friends yesterday I fell asleep on my books n failed to open the thread at midnight like I have been doing daily .

Hence forth thread will be opened by 10PM at night for the next day ... to avoid recurrence of same thing again .. took permission from the Mod for that . 

I hate to dampen  all your excited spirits 

Thank you for being so cooperative n so patient n forgiving

Big  hugs to all of you 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Suta thats ok dear... we all understand you 🤗🤗

thats a good idea yaar go ahead and thank you so much and hats off to you for putting your effort everyday and creating thread and updating on time for so many shows... 👏🤗

..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

After long i watched some scenes that flashback☺️ it was so damn cute it was like good old days mishbir❤️ n abinal they are such a kiddo 😆 koi chinta nai about their mom blackmailing they are playing🤣🤣 after Kunal sachai i think Kunal is more playful now he's such a cute bhai 😆 and kukubir god this 2 scene i can watch on loop 🤣

About Abir telling sach i don't think wo gadhero kuch bi bolega  apni galti ki responsibility wo kuch nai bolega i think wo shubh kaam Kunal kuhu ya fir Big Ben hi karengi 🤔

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤣🤣🤣 you are so hilarious yaar... 

mishbir ki shaadi ho ya na ho,meri 🕺ki shaadi hogi ketki saey ya bigben ki bride saey..so badla badla khatam.

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

it will come soon pali very soon... until mish gets to know the truth nothing can happen and abir is not gonna say it lets see who does it.. 😆

haan yaar every time she goes on shouting meenakshi rajvansh i get so irritated.... i mean who does it yaar always saying full name that too in our own house... its better they live alone and every family member accepts them in mah family n also in rv all problem are solved... 

this gets me reminded of “Shivaay Singh Oberoi” every time he needs to declare that he is Shivaay Singh Oberoi as if ppl will forget their name, if they don’t  🤣

This content was originally posted by: Thimag1314

mishbir ki shaadi ho ya na ho,meri 🕺ki shaadi hogi ketki saey ya bigben ki bride saey..so badla badla khatam.

hahaha ketu is a better option yaar she is a cutie and did you notice she is taking part in all shaadi rasam now 😆 possibility hai 

This content was originally posted by: abhilashasharma

this gets me reminded of “Shivaay Singh Oberoi” every time he needs to declare that he is Shivaay Singh Oberoi as if ppl will forget their name, if they don’t  🤣

ohh yes SSO god thats actually a gul show trait most of the ml say it.. its like their name itself is a award for them they just flaunt it always for people to get jealous of the name seriously its so hilarious yaar 🤣🤣

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/lostAngelzx/status/1217978828590436352

Awwweeee

Lag raha hei aba toh sirf flashback scenes kaam chalana padega.

Thank you Suta and Diyu for the written updates.Looking forward to watch the episode.