Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 17 Jan 2020 - Page 2

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

continues..

- special mention to mishbir scene abir gives the headphone to mish saying nice kangan... and as mish dances with dupatta and throws it falls on abir, he takes it caresses it n nazar utaro for mish... 

- Meenu meets parul in jail with food.. parul denies n requests her not to make abir do this. meenu says mishti is darkness in her life n all have left her side in darkness but tomorrow light will come... she says once abir gets married to my choice of girl he wont even think of another girl.. 

- abir waiting at tea stall... meenu calls him n informs girls family n registrar are there... uru they showed girl n her family smiley37

- mishti comes there abir says he is sorry as he made delay in coming.. mish says both are late.... abir says he just needs her help... he says he needs to do something but if he chose one other will be hurt.. once he did mistake he doesnt wanna do that again so asks her for advice...

- mish says whatever they were was past... everything between them were tede mede but whatever it was its in past... she wants to move on... he needs advice so tells whatever he does he does it for his own people n whatever she does is for the right thing... so stop thinking from heart..

- she returns the kangan... abir asks if she ever lost her strength, she remembers rajgarh time when she was kidnapped she says he was her strength not now... he makes her wear the bangle again n says this is to remind you that you never lose your himmat... 

- mishti goes away.. abir self talk you are right as always mishti... this is not time to take decision in emotional state... 

Precap - abir in the same hut setup when he talked with naanu... nishant comes there abir thanks him for coming.. nannu says he doesnt understand shayari n gol gol baate so asks him to say it straight... Abir asks him to back off from wedding.. 

I was really frustrated with their gol-gol baatein. And I felt like giving up just like Mishti has...

But I loved that part when Abir put the bangle back on Mishti and reminded her about her fighting spirit. She didn't think of it much of it then, but I have a feeling that it is going to play a part in her decision making later on. She is definitely going to come back to it in the near future.
It was symbolic and parallel to Abir giving the mirror pendant to Mishti. To make her remember who she is and her strength within...

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail

a small brief

Abir confronts Mishti smiley40

- Mishti has a bangle which mishbir made together n a cute flashback of them talking about bangle and mishti wish to do run away shaadi that too afer informing family smiley36 abir makes her wear that bangle..

- varsha comes to mish room with bangles n they clash n bangles fall down n gets mixed n she makes mish wear all bangle including abir's too..

- mah family dancing on london thumakda.. after that kuhu goes out n gives costume to AbiNal... those two idiots were playing in the gate smiley36 a small fun scene... 

- shaurya comes there and says to bring the person in kuhu gets shocked but as she turns around its ketu they go in n jas tanuts her saying everything is fine until you people dont interfere when she asks how everyone are..

- kuhu gives headphone to everyone... Kukubir dance i dont know the song... and then all 3 bring in mish and they all dance together.. very smart n confidant kukubir n shocked, scared mish...

- mish takes abir alone n asks him to go but he wants to talk for 5 minutes if not he will go infront of bp... and he goes out... mish informs nannu and goes behind abir..

I get the feeling that run away shaadi is how this track is going to conclude...?

Mishti has given up now. But at some point she is going to be drawn back to Abir. Maybe once she get to know the whole truth... and then perhaps run away after informing BP. 

Anyway, we know that if NishMish shaadi doesn't happen, they are not going to have back to back wedding of MishBir. And BP will not agree to  MishBir rishta even if NishMish doesn't happen because of Monster Ma. So run away makes the most sense... that way BP-BM will be upset with Mishti and that gives them one more track for future - BP-BM manaoing by MishBir

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Samyuktha123

They can get any cuter😆 btw Mahs house doesn't have any gundas at the gate kya🤣

nah nah its not RV to have security in house.. 🤣 anyone can enter anytime here but rv is no less 🤣

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: SheThought

I was really frustrated with their gol-gol baatein. And I felt like giving up just like Mishti has...

But I loved that part when Abir put the bangle back on Mishti and reminded about her fighting spirit. She didn't think of it much of it then, but I have a feeling that it is going to play a part in her decision making later. She is definitely going to come back to it in the near future.
It was symbolic and parallel to Abir giving the mirror pendant to Mishti. To make her remember who she is and her strength within...

i had same thoughts during that scene. Remember mishti said her strength was abir,  and abir returned that strength back to her. Its just mishti has to realize abir is back and he never left loving her. She has to realize coz abir wont say it during his gol gol baatein

But I loved that part when Abir put the bangle back on Mishti and reminded about her fighting spirit. She didn't think of it much of it then, but I have a feeling that it is going to play a part in her decision making later. She is definitely going to come back to it in the near future.

this scene actually gave me hopes too pali... they always say their are each others strength and this was a symbolization too... now too she was a little stunned but didnt think much... but in future surely she will think.. 

ohh yes its a good parallel to pendant yaar... they he made her do right thing by giving the pedant n encouraging her to go ahead here to he is giving kangan n saying her to not give up n fight for what she feels is right maybe...  

I get the feeling that run away shaadi is how this track is going to conclude...?

Mishti has given up now. But at some point she is going to be drawn back to Abir. Maybe once she get to know the whole truth... and then perhaps run away after informing BP. 

Anyway, we know that if NishMish shaadi doesn't happen, they are not going to have back to back wedding of MishBir. And BP will not agree to  MishBir rishta even if NishMish doesn't happen because of Monster Ma. So run away makes the most sense... that way BP-BM will be upset with Mishti and that gives them one more track for future - BP-BM manaoing by MishBir

it was ofcourse a indication pali they will definitely have run away shaadi only our show dont have such dialogue without any meaning... and i feel its going the bepanaah way.. on shaadi day mish will get to know everything n she is inform family n bp/bm may be disappointed  and angry but she will go ahead with abir... 

but i hope they dont live in rv yaar after shaadi for sometime they can live separately n try to manao bp/bm.. 

SheThought thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Koms9

i had same thoughts during that scene. Remember mishti said her strength was abir,  and abir returned that strength back to her. Its just mishti has to realize abir is back and he never left loving her. She has to realize coz abir wont say it during his gol gol baatein

this scene actually gave me hopes too pali... they always say their are each others strength and this was a symbolization too... now too she was a little stunned but didnt think much... but in future surely she will think.. 

ohh yes its a good parallel to pendant yaar... they he made her do right thing by giving the pedant n encouraging her to go ahead here to he is giving kangan n saying her to not give up n fight for what she feels is right maybe...  

Yeah, hoping she get this realization soon and she starts to question her decision of going ahead with this shadi... tab jake thoda chain milega hame!

Aag dono taraf se lagni chahiye na 😆

SheThought thumbnail

it was ofcourse a indication pali they will definitely have run away shaadi only our show dont have such dialogue without any meaning... and i feel its going the bepanaah way.. on shaadi day mish will get to know everything n she is inform family n bp/bm may be disappointed  and angry but she will go ahead with abir... 

but i hope they dont live in rv yaar after shaadi for sometime they can live separately n try to manao bp/bm.. 

I haven't watched Bepannah... but they will run away and get married. Hayee, jaldi se aaye hamare achhe din yaar! Aankhe taras gayi hai kuch accha dekhne ko 😒

It will be a nice track if AM live separately for a while. Hope makers go for it... anyways Mish ki bhavishyavani is going to come true. Maybe all RV members will come and live with them and Meenu will be roaming around in the house alone shouting "Main Meenakshi Rajvansh blah blah blah" 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Kahin nannu shouldn't end up marrying meenu's bride 🤣😆

Edited by Thimag1314 - 4 years ago