Bigg Boss 13

Rashmi 💔 & Siddharth

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I felt so bad for Rashmi. I can genuinely see how tired she is of life because I relate to that on such a personal level myself. I truly hope she finds someone better than Arhaan. ❀ Certain people are tested at every point of life. As she said herself, nothing came easy to her. That hit home. 

I Don't care what people say about RaSim, SidNaaz, Sid-Arti. I genuinely love Sid And Rashmi together. Maybe not as a couple but I wish they could've built a friendship which they kinda were until Arhaan entered. I hated it when Arhaan came and literally caused them to hate each other.  Maybe not partners but I hope they don't come out of the house as enemies and work together in the future.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janedonayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dude he has character assassinated rashami at every step of the game and made her cry buckets. I don’t know how anyone can ship this

Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As I saw rash with arhan n Sid with sana/arti, one thing in common dominance. They both like to dominate in relationship N can get aggressive so I don’t think their relationship can work n not even friendship since shukla likes to boss around 

Edited by Rasili - 4 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

😭poor rash ,extreme bias bb for their fixed laadla brutal to rash , painted her neg , pushed her to corner , isolated her , even made issue of she having pasta in extended ki kushi mei , her each n everything is made issue n even she breathes , since day 1 she went a lot n still going... her character assassinated , didn't even leave her personal life , tainted her image n tried to destroy her years of hardwork , image , game , everything , even her , even used her to whitewash their gandagi box , still gandagi box targeting her n after her targeting her n for footage , real heroine , real victim , pure beautiful soul n poor rash , god bless her n more power to her . bb 13 queen ,winner ,rashmi desai ,period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihbsu0MfFNg

😭😭😭 

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just because he has started acting sweet that won't undo all the horrible things happened. In wkvs she has literally suffered/mocked because of him. In a reality show chemistry is not important than respect😳

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Janedonayaar

Dude he has character assassinated rashami at every step of the game and made her cry buckets. I don’t know how anyone can ship this

Did I say I ship them as a couple?! πŸ€” No. I stated "not as a couple".  I think if they kept their personal grudges aside, they could've been great friends as these two know each other the most. Seems like their family and those children even know each other.

Secondly, they have BOTH character assassinated each other. Rashmi cried. Sid didn't. He took it up a notch and fought more. I support NEITHER individually.  Nobody is a 'nazuk kali' in Bigg Boss. This post wasn't even meant to be negative. Life moves on. When next season of Bigg Boss starts, won't even remember all this.

Janedonayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

Did I say I ship them as a couple?! πŸ€” No. I stated "not as a couple".  I think if they kept their personal grudges aside, they could've been great friends as these two know each other the most. Seems like their family and those children even know each other.

Secondly, they have BOTH character assassinated each other. Rashmi cried. Sid didn't. He took it up a notch and fought more. I support NEITHER individually.  Nobody is a 'nazuk kali' in Bigg Boss. This post wasn't even meant to be negative. Life moves on. When next season of Bigg Boss starts, won't even remember all this.

even as friends after everything that has happened it isn’t possible. If they were in a relationship earlier he revealed some and threatened to reveal more private details of their relationship. Forget aisi ladki, goa and kab kab kitni bani was disgusting. Not justifying what rashami said in return but it was vile and she is a tv bhabhi and these things affect your image. This is just my opinion, you are entitled to have your own.

lovelykids thumbnail

Some one from Andhra/Telangana? as am seeing telugu video

Edited by lovelykids - 4 years ago
MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cookies..

Agree with you.. 

After all negativity some raise of positivity is something vieweres would love too.. 

Both were wrong both spoiled thier image to som extend but if they mend their  way i will appreciate it as long as they are true to them..

PS:Its a positive post and please dont quote me for negative remarks. 

Edited by MUNNII - 4 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Even i  am a SidRa shipper

Arhaan is kabab mai haddi

I feel Rashami brings the positive side of Siddharth more.