Rashmi 💔 & Siddharth - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Janedonayaar

Dude he has character assassinated rashami at every step of the game and made her cry buckets. I don’t know how anyone can ship this

Dono ne Hi ek dosare ko Kafi kuch bola hain. Sirf Sid ne hi Rashmi ne bhi usse Kafi kuch bola hain.

Originally posted by Cookies..

I felt so bad for Rashmi. I can genuinely see how tired she is of life because I relate to that on such a personal level myself. I truly hope she finds someone better than Arhaan. ❀ Certain people are tested at every point of life. As she said herself, nothing came easy to her. That hit home. 

I Don't care what people say about RaSim, SidNaaz, Sid-Arti. I genuinely love Sid And Rashmi together. Maybe not as a couple but I wish they could've built a friendship which they kinda were until Arhaan entered. I hated it when Arhaan came and literally caused them to hate each other.  Maybe not partners but I hope they don't come out of the house as enemies and work together in the future.

I am so sad for Rashmi. I just hope she doesn't take any drastic steps...😭...

Just hope she finds some good person and settle down in life. She does have a lot of love and care to give..

Rashmi really looked broken πŸ’” 

She genuinely needs companionship in her life