Rashmi 💔 & Siddharth - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by MUNNII

Agree with you.. 

After all negativity some raise of positivity is something vieweres would love too.. 

Both were wrong both spoiled thier image to som extend but if they mend their  way i will appreciate it as long as they are true to them..

PS:Its a positive post and please dont quote me for negative remarks. 

@ bold : Exactly !!!!

Nobody liked the fyts dt happened. It went to horrible ......and everyone watching the show had chosen one side or the other in the fyt and dey still stand der . But since it's the last few weeks.....a lil positivity doesn't hurt. 

They were both wrong in all the fights.

But some people because of their hatred for Sid will always see him wrong. Today I felt he tried to change Rashamis mood when she was just sitting around crying next to Asim. Sid went and tried to change her mood even if it was by irritating her a bit. It stopped her crying but no one sees that. He warned her about the water bowl being dirty and went and got her water in the bottle she wanted. I think that shows some level of concern, even if it's the slightest bit. Would people have preferred she sat around and continued to cry? 

Originally posted by Janedonayaar

Dude he has character assassinated rashami at every step of the game and made her cry buckets. I donโ€™t know how anyone can ship this

I think you are watching a wrong BB , the BB we are watching , in that Rashmi has character assassinated Sid , abuser him then played woman card and even accepted it in yesterdayโ€™s episode . 

Originally posted by Rahm

They were both wrong in all the fights.

But some people because of their hatred for Sid will always see him wrong. Today I felt he tried to change Rashamis mood when she was just sitting around crying next to Asim. Sid went and tried to change her mood even if it was by irritating her a bit. It stopped her crying but no one sees that. He warned her about the water bowl being dirty and went and got her water in the bottle she wanted. I think that shows some level of concern, even if it's the slightest bit. Would people have preferred she sat around and continued to cry? 

her friends were with her and consoling her like always so she would have stopped crying. She seemed annoyed by him hovering around but appreciated him getting the water. His empathy would have been appreciated if he had ot made fun of her tears numerous times on the show in front of guests even. I remember pati patni aur wo ki cast ke samne kaha tha seconds mai ansu nikal leti hai or something. Smirked at arhaan child reveal. Anyway this is my opinion and as a sid fan you have yours.

her friends were with her and consoling her like always so she would have stopped crying. She seemed annoyed by him hovering around but appreciated him getting the water. His empathy would have been appreciated if he had ot made fun of her tears numerous times on the show in front of guests even. I remember pati patni aur wo ki cast ke samne kaha tha seconds mai ansu nikal leti hai or something. Smirked at arhaan child reveal. Anyway this is my opinion and as a sid fan you have yours.

Those were his opinions. There are plenty of people that find some of Rashamis tears fake. And yes in the show I found some (not all) of her crying fake. Just because someone fakes something some of the time doesn't mean they fake it all the time.

It doesn't matter if her friend was with her or not. Sid did what he thought would take her mind off of crying and it worked. She appreciated the water, yes. Her friend didn't notice the dirty bowl of water she was drinking. Sid did. But of course he's a terrible person.

Those were his opinions. There are plenty of people that find some of Rashamis tears fake. And yes in the show I found some (not all) of her crying fake. Just because someone fakes something some of the time doesn't mean they fake it all the time.

It doesn't matter if her friend was with her or not. Sid did what he thought would take her mind off of crying and it worked. She appreciated the water, yes. Her friend didn't notice the dirty bowl of water she was drinking. Sid did. But of course he's a terrible person.

Lol her friend didnโ€™t notice? She was drinking out of it, was he supposed to peep and notice? Uske haath mai bowl diya tu he noticed? Apne friends ke liye woh 10 cheezain karta hai and treats them with respect. But yea i shuklas his selective empathy suspicious. He does this with โ€˜nok jhokโ€™ baari baari with all the girls. Good for him.

Lol her friend didnโ€™t notice? She was drinking out of it, was he supposed to peep and notice? Uske haath mai bowl diya tu he noticed? Apne friends ke liye woh 10 cheezain karta hai and treats them with respect. But yea i shuklas his selective empathy suspicious. He does this with โ€˜nok jhokโ€™ baari baari with all the girls. Good for him.

Everyone has selective empathy in the house. Secondly sids nok jhok is not just for girls. He jokes around with Vishal too and today asim (when he pulled his leg about himanshi), or did you not notice that? When he was talking to Rashami in the garden area, even Asim laughed at one point.

Everyone has selective empathy in the house. Secondly sids nok jhok is not just for girls. He jokes around with Vishal too and today asim (when he pulled his leg about himanshi), or did you not notice that? When he was talking to Rashami in the garden area, even Asim laughed at one point.

I did notice and that was fun to watch. Like that these have learned to give it back to each other in a funny way and not take things seriously. I also mainly like it since they donโ€™t pretend to be too chummy and are very real about their current state of friendship but still have their moments here and there. I like when equations are fun and cordial and housemates arenโ€™t faking with another and especially not fighting with each other.

Everything is scripted in between Desai and Shukla.

Pehle Fight bhi scripted tha , kkhh background music dosti bhi scripted and ab dosti ho gai to woh bhi scripted he hoga.

Jisko koi โ€œaisi ladki โ€œ manta ho usko koi apne hath se pani dene kabhi nai jata . Shukla seriously Desai ko โ€œaisi ladki โ€œ manta hota to poke kar k nikal jata but usko pani definitely nai la kar deta. 

Jiske liye koi yeh bole ki โ€œ marr raha hoga to pani bhi na dooโ€ . Itni strong line ke baad uss admi ke liye tea koi nai banayega or uss admi ke hath ki bani tea koi piyega bhi nai but shukla-Desai ekdusre ko tea bana dene ka bolte bhi hai and ekdusre ke hath ki chai pite bhi hai .

Arhaan nai hota to shayad jo hua tha woh hua bhi nai hota . 

Edited by sweet_tania - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Cookies..

I felt so bad for Rashmi. I can genuinely see how tired she is of life because I relate to that on such a personal level myself. I truly hope she finds someone better than Arhaan. โค Certain people are tested at every point of life. As she said herself, nothing came easy to her. That hit home. 

I Don't care what people say about RaSim, SidNaaz, Sid-Arti. I genuinely love Sid And Rashmi together. Maybe not as a couple but I wish they could've built a friendship which they kinda were until Arhaan entered. I hated it when Arhaan came and literally caused them to hate each other.  Maybe not partners but I hope they don't come out of the house as enemies and work together in the future.

Join us in the SidRa DT. I find them cute too and want them to be friends at least ๐Ÿ˜ณ