Alia Bhatt Trolled For Gangubai Kothewali - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

So this cute dadimaa tumhe dangerous lagi?? kya bakchodi hai.

She looks like a cantankerous old lady. Like many other old ladies. I certainly wouldn't think mafia if I ran into her.

Fact is, her younger self likely looked exactly as Alia looks in poster.

I intensely dislike Alia's ditzy act (and I do think it's an act), but I dislike this meaningless trolling even more. Right now, I'm rooting for this to be a huge success. 

Originally posted by MahanalayakKarn

Fact is, her younger self likely looked exactly as Alia looks in poster.

Can you show me that picture?  

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Can you show me that picture?  

I'm sure you know what it means when someone says 'likely looked.' If you need that badly to confirm, there are ageing (backward and forward) apps available. Knock yourself out.

I'm sure you know what it means when someone says 'likely looked.' If you need that badly to confirm, there are ageing (backward and forward) apps available. Knock yourself out.

Likely wikely kuch nahi hota. Facts please. Thanks. 

Likely wikely kuch nahi hota. Facts please. Thanks. 

Lol. Facts disproving your "fact" mafia queens are born looking dangerous or even look dangerous? To a troll on an online forum? If you so badly want to know, Uncle Google is your friend. Go there.

OTOH, I've been told you get your entertainment being a troll. Except, when you troll, if it doesn't fall within realm of possibility, you will end with "egg, meet face" situation.

Lol. Facts disproving your "fact" mafia queens are born looking dangerous or even look dangerous? To a troll on an online forum? If you so badly want to know, Uncle Google is your friend. Go there.

OTOH, I've been told you get your entertainment being a troll. Except, when you troll, if it doesn't fall within realm of possibility, you will end with "egg, meet face" situation.

I never said Mafia Queens are born looking dangerous, What I am saying that this is the movies -  where things are exaggerated and need to be exaggerated. Y'all had no problem believing in Jaado, Krish or PK, so why bring in realism now? Just so we can hide all of Alia's shortcoming and pretend that she doesnt look like Zaira Wasim's little sister? Why this farce? 

The same people who drooled over Hrithik Roshan in War because of his sexy and tight body , are the same people saying  that now body and looks arent important - just because their Bindiya Wali Guddiya doesnt have what it takes. Aise hota then Vikrant Massey ko kyu nahi kiya cast War mein?  Real cops/officers to uski tarah dikhte hai na? So why?....Why do heroes become bulky for roles then? Real life mein toh koi bulky nahi hota?

The truth is you have to LOOK a certain way for roles, no matter what. This is a VISUAL industry and its required. 

and I am a vegan, so you can keep all the eggs to yourself hun. I am all organic. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago

oh slb makes comedy flop movies also 🤣. she suits orphan remake in hindi as comic horror lol.

I never said Mafia Queens are born looking dangerous, What I am saying that this is the movies -  where things are exaggerated and need to be exaggerated. Y'all had no problem believing in Jaado, Krish or PK, so why bring in realism now? Just so we can hide all of Alia's shortcoming and pretend that she doesnt look like Zaira Wasim's little sister? Why this farce? 

The same people who drooled over Hrithik Roshan in War because of his sexy and tight body , are the same people saying  that now body and looks arent important - just because their Bindiya Wali Guddiya doesnt have what it takes. Aise hota then Vikrant Massey ko kyu nahi kiya cast War mein?  Real cops/officers to uski tarah dikhte hai na? So why?....Why do heroes become bulky for roles then? Real life mein toh koi bulky nahi hota?

The truth is you have to LOOK a certain way for roles, no matter what. This is a VISUAL industry and its required. 

and I am a vegan, so you can keep all the eggs to yourself hun. I am all organic. 

1. Makers of WAR and Gangubai are diff. SLB himself makes 2 very different kinds of movies. 

2. Audience can appreciate beauty in slightly fantastical story settings and enjoy realism in others. One doesn't preclude the other. The argument here that the general opinion HR looked good in WAR necessarily nullifies Alia's more realistic appearance in Gangubai is ludicrous. Plus, even SLB's more grounded movies are a mix of real and fantasy, which shows in Alia's posters for Gangubai.

3. I like Alia's acting, but I find her annoying. Even the acting is only good because her contemporaries are so bad. Put her next to actual actors like Tabu or Vidya, Alia's deficiencies will show. 

4. Why would any of the above mean she deserves trolling for something perfectly legitimate?

5. Vegans can't end with egg on their face? OK. ðŸ˜†

Edited by MahanalayakKarn - 4 years ago

Nowadays people troll everything