Alia Bhatt Trolled For Gangubai Kothewali - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

Gangubai ki pic dekhke woh konsi angle se dangerous woman lagti hai. Gangster hone ka matlab thori naa darawni ya bold lagegi, Dawood konsa darawna lagta hai, Mallu soft p0rn ka romantic hero lagta hai.

She does look like a scary woman. Even that Haseena Parkar woman looked scary. 

Plus this is the movies, if you're gonna show someone be dangerous then the person needs the physicality too right? For example - superhero movies....ab Rajkumar Rao jaise body ka koi banda Superman nahi play kar sakta na?

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

She does look like a scary woman. Even that Haseena Parkar woman looked scary. 

Plus this is the movies, if you're gonna show someone be dangerous then the person needs the physicality too right? For example - superhero movies....ab Rajkumar Rao jaise body ka koi banda Superman nahi play kar sakta na?

So this cute dadimaa tumhe dangerous lagi?? kya bakchodi hai.

Yeah but isnt she a kothewali in the movie? how can she not dance then? Woh toh jaroori hai na? Dancing is a huge part of Bollywood, we cant discount just because our favs dont know how to do it. Is she not gonna dance in Takht too? 

Cant overlook someones weaknesses just cuz we like them. 

i like the way Tabu danced in chaandni bar, real and raw. kothewaalis can pull it like that too. they don't have to be professional dancers. they don't take classes to dance in khothas. bass....little bit jhatak matak will do.

i am glad aloo made this far without being a dancer.

So this cute dadimaa tumhe dangerous lagi?? kya bakchodi hai.

She does look intimidating. Kahan se cute hai. Plus picture is not clear so we cannot make assumptions

Originally posted by briahna

i like the way Tabu danced in chaandni bar, real and raw. kothewaalis can pull it like that too. they don't have to be professional dancers. they don't take classes to dance in khothas. bass....little bit jhatak matak will do.

i am glad aloo made this far without being a dancer.

But she has to dance. She has to. Its not negotiable. every ICONIC actress knows how to dance or at least has some kind of charm in their dancing - even Kareena has a few good songs to her name. You claim Alia is the next Madhuri/Sridevi toh dancing kyu nahi aati phir? She has to know that. 

She does look intimidating. Kahan se cute hai. Plus picture is not clear so we cannot make assumptions

so you can make assumptions, hum nahi kar sakte hai.

Gangubai ki pic dekhke woh konsi angle se dangerous woman lagti hai. Gangster hone ka matlab thori naa darawni ya bold lagegi, Dawood konsa darawna lagta hai, Mallu soft p0rn ka romantic hero lagta hai.

she looks shaatir... and definitely more sinister then the usual...... and as SH said, characterization me thoda toh exaggerate karna padta hai

so you can make assumptions, hum nahi kar sakte hai.

Thank god khud bhol diya ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by nema123

Everyone in my group were talking about this poster and how good Alia is... this forum never reflects the actual people's sentiments! 

Yeah coz here everyone is a Bot

Originally posted by anjs

she looks shaatir... and definitely more sinister then the usual...... and as SH said, characterization me thoda toh exaggerate karna padta hai

Jab enki favorites ki baat hoti hai toh sare rules change kar dete hai.....actresses dont need to dance and dont need to look intimidating in dangerous roles...matlab kuch bhi?

Aise hota then Rajpal Yadav ko Khilji bana dete in Padmavat