Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Well I agree with that one tweet. Aisa kalank laga valia ko ki Varun ke kapde utar gaye aur aloo ko bai banna pada.😆

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Honestly she doesn't suit the character at all..... Since start i feel this character is meant for PC....

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

people said the same when she did Raazi, saying she doesn't look like a married women and stuff, when it turned out the real Sehmat(or the fictional whatever), was a 19 years old girl. So lets see how it is presented. Prostitute or Gangsters don't have a look, it all depends on how they the character is portrayed, agar chutiya acting karegi toh OUATIMD ki Imran Khan jaisa hoga, aur agar acchi acting aur mehnat karegi toh Ali Faizal in Mirzapur jaisa mast ho sakta hai. Neither Imran nor Ali had the typical stereotyped gansta look, but one worked hard, the other didn't.

Kalank mai Alia was weak link, not because she didn't looked like a woman, but because she didn't worked hard enough to capture that character.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: nema123

Everyone in my group were talking about this poster and how good Alia is... this forum never reflects the actual people's sentiments! 

Whenever I read comments like this I know this time the forum is right and reflecting the majority.

altgr thumbnail

Why have you tagged KJo in your post? 🤔

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Why have you tagged KJo in your post? 🤔

Why can't she. If celeb parents can go to Kapil's show to promote their kids' movies, Shaitu can tag Aloo's roothe roothe pitaa as well.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Don't get the hate against her?

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The poster is actually good except the font type. Let's wait for the trailer before passing judgement.

Missy_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tweets par ek bhi RT or like kyu nahi hai ðŸ¤”

briahna thumbnail

99.9% positive says about the look.

deal with it. 99.9% eagerly looking forward for this one now, after the first look.

highway, udta punjab, raazi, gully boy.

😆