gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

n starting i wanted some happy ending

but now i want a dark story with no white character

sorry i want rudra even to be dark warna maza nahin hain

i dont know why here forum is always saying maya wrong this that

beyhadh has been promised to be dark and cvs r delievering it

even ananya i want to be come dark everyone should be dark and playing their own game

but i doubt as dont know indian audience always preach sacchai and acchayi to win but the fact is all itv show till now and whatever is going on currently in each and every show villan has tried or even killed main female lead especially and done many more murder especially itv saas but they r always forgiven on the name of mother

here what maya is doing has reasons ad noone is sane except rishi and right now rudra and ananyya 

anyway lets see how story would would proceed but i am enjoying it

i know in end maya will be killed we all know the climax so just enjoying the journey

and its a story not reality i love dark shows in netflix or moview or many short films

but yeah i never liked season 1 as there was no reason just it was a villan

but here i am liking as maya is even shown human she is killing but known she is wrong and is guilty but her revenge hurt dard and loss of her unborn baby her younger brother and father especially not letting her think beyond it

honestly its really hard even in reality especially to loose your brother and father especially because of you

from flashback and phone voisce and here and there maya monologue for her brother shows how much she has pain fror his loss

anyway i am loving it i thought i would not be able to watch i was not able to watch beyhadh 1 after it revealed maya killed ashwin and many innocent but here i am liking the plot

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think it was already a dark story from the minute it started. Those who watched Beyhadh 1 are already familiar with Maya and what she is capable of, for those who are expecting Maya to be anything but that, in other words they think Maya is a normal saint like character that we see in all the other mainstream shows then sorry, Beyhadh 2 is probably not their cup of tea and they should just move on to something else. 

Mimato thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

n starting i wanted some happy ending

but now i want a dark story with no white character

sorry i want rudra even to be dark warna maza nahin hain

i dont know why here forum is always saying maya wrong this that

beyhadh has been promised to be dark and cvs r delievering it

even ananya i want to be come dark everyone should be dark and playing their own game

but i doubt as dont know indian audience always preach sacchai and acchayi to win but the fact is all itv show till now and whatever is going on currently in each and every show villan has tried or even killed main female lead especially and done many more murder especially itv saas but they r always forgiven on the name of mother

here what maya is doing has reasons ad noone is sane except rishi and right now rudra and ananyya 

anyway lets see how story would would proceed but i am enjoying it

i know in end maya will be killed we all know the climax so just enjoying the journey

and its a story not reality i love dark shows in netflix or moview or many short films

but yeah i never liked season 1 as there was no reason just it was a villan

but here i am liking as maya is even shown human she is killing but known she is wrong and is guilty but her revenge hurt dard and loss of her unborn baby her younger brother and father especially not letting her think beyond it

honestly its really hard even in reality especially to loose your brother and father especially because of you

from flashback and phone voisce and here and there maya monologue for her brother shows how much she has pain fror his loss

anyway i am loving it i thought i would not be able to watch i was not able to watch beyhadh 1 after it revealed maya killed ashwin and many innocent but here i am liking the plot

These days instead of playing a role of a viewer people are acting more like a judge.  There are lots n lots of Family dramas that have been turned into some suspense,  thriller or horror show just for the sake of TRPs. And they don't even justify their plots and stories even the characters. I remember one of the star plus show of shrenu and zain was supposed to be a revenge drama. Episode 1 was good but there was nothing interesting after that. And they quickly shifted it to some romantic family drama to make up for the trp. 

Team beyhadh are very much justifying their concept and genre with complete dedication towards their story. I liked S01 only for Maya's character as it was different. I enjoyed the show. Something I never expected to see on ITV. But this version is something else. This is beyond our expectations and hoping with each and every episode they keep us glued to the screen. Because the characters,  their personality are soooo intense. Har koi kuchh raaz chhipaye hue hai. If not the best at least Beyhadh 2 is better than other overrated family drama turned into suspense drama. This series has some meaty stuff. And I am ready for it get more dark. So count me in. 

Sandhi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mee too 🙌 it will be fun.
ruchi3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Loving this season more due to the depth in the characters.all have something or other in there kitty.Above all the acting intensity & passion is way more than S1.I watched S1 for the character Maya as it was new, but in that season the male lead had no dimensions & depth.But this Rudra i am in love with.